• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17-19, 2014 - Somerset, NJ

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Just fyi to everyone who wasn't there, Alex Strife told me Apex 2015 would feature 64 and then the next day after Top 8 he announced to the whole venue that 64 would be back for Apex 2015, so yea, no worries as of yet. He was just really stressed planning everything and the aggression made him pretty upset after a while.

On commentary, when I was commentating jimmyjoe vs dexter and jimmyjoe was down 4 stocks to one I said "Let's see if jimmyjoe can pull something out of his" and then I realized I was on stream and just kind of cleared my throat lol. Didn't want to get 64 in trouble and honestly not sure the limits of what's okay. They said keep it PG-13, but then again, every PG-13 movie is allowed 1 F-bomb and I kinda doubt that goes for the stream.

And greg, it wasn't just utilt, it was a pivot utilt :p Much higher degree of difficulty!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We should all find a way to translate and send shout outs to the 3 Japanese players. That would be really cool.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i think nintendude has ruoka's email? i know moyashi's youtube channel but i dunno if he checks the messages or anything

they also said nicovideo <<< youtube

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
isai: nice meeting you man thx for helping me in few technique things in the tournament like merehim match now that i meet you im more youre fan

boom: ggs boom your trash talk in doubles was so fun and your a cool guy ill upload later the shinny boom pic ahah

moyashi: nice friendlies games i almost got you 1 match needed 1 mm of grab range to had you ggs

merehim: fun yolo match and tourney match ggs

ruoka danchon: best dk i ever played nice meeting you

zenyore: such a cool dude nice metting you bro wanted to play more matches but i didnt see you at all

tacos: too good, one of the most friendly dudes i meet at apex i had a great time with you man your such a troll lol ggs

kefit: thx for waiting me to go to steve house it was really hard to get to the hotel your such a cool guy

jel: ill be honest man that cookie u gave me was horrible hahaha nice metting you man ggs

clubba: good games bro your a funny guy i enyoed a lot friendly matches its all about ledge jabs hah and fancy combos :d

banze: yoo man your one of my favorite persons i meet at apex youre so funny and stranded comment you say in the yolo tournament made my day haha so funny

killer: man i cant belive what im gonna said but your such a cool dude haha and friendly person nice meeting you at apex

star king: thx for leeting me use your keyboard for like 1 stock lol i regret what i said about you long time ago nice meeting you man

steve: what can i said thx for confusing your controller mark with mine, its all in my mind hah and those beers you invite, your too cool and nice guy btw your house is awesome and big and you can drink from the tap hahah

tom: nice friendly matches i think youre one of the most i played in apex we played a lot in steve house ggs dude

bloodpeach: thx for running doubles and yeah sorry for not staying with you :d indeed i didnt stay with anyone xD nice to meet you

koro: we never played :S we should have played a few matches but o well maybe next time

combo blaze, komotonoto, han solo, we just played like barely 1 match i wanted to see some shine breakshields nice meeting you guys

jam: your good man i didnt spect the random guy i asked for friendlies was that good ggs man

knite phox, *** vwls, ybombb: we barely played but nice team matches

jimmy joe: good matches man awesome commentating stuff

jaimehr: fun free for all matches

greginator: i didnt see you a single time i saw you on the videos didnt know you were commentating to bad we didnt play :S

hipstur: nice meeting you man im glad we could talk at least few minutes we should have played

stranded: damm bro youre too good those fox skills i was like wth is going on and the shieldbreak damm it i was hoping to see that at apex but not agains me lol youre very talented played keep it up awesome friendly matches ggs

kero: awesome pika too good i cant belive the guy i played few months ago improved that much in such a little time nice meeting you bro

near: where the **** you been i didnt see you never i wanted to meet you since we play a lot online

sheer: we didnt play barely nothing as i would wanted to be but was nice meeting finally the great sheermadness after all this years

rob: your funny and cool guy im glad we had a chance to talk and laught

pete: very cool guy nice meeting you man i hope you enyoed your trip as i did

sensei: your a crazy dude i saw you playing drunk hahah that was super fun

nintendude: nice TO proops for that

ppl i wanted to play but i never saw: near, greginator and ybombb

and the last day of apex i was reading a menu of food in the lobby and randomly i read somthing called fat *****, jesus lord that thing 3 stocked my stomach

if i forgot anyone else im sorry :s

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
I have full results but they are being posted with the official apex results thread. Will update you guys when they are available.
¿So in a week?

Oh and thank you people who signed my controller. will post picture LATER

*** u killer for taking me out of a tourny for the 3rd time (srsly tho ggs fun set, thanks for the controller lol)

knew you would make it top 8 TACOS. ur da bes, cool dude

NEAR ggs, i should've tried to play you more. dat mario party tho

STAR KING! Fun friendlies. mystery *****

GGs kero, got to play you some this year and we even hanged out a bit at the diner with our crews. take good care of my coat

stranded - muh lil nugga. good stuff pwning everyone on falcon dittos. get better at other things already tho

rest of NY crew - ur all cool bunch, we should hang out more. also had a lot of fun falcon dittos

sry no drunk smash this year ROB, MAYBE NEXT TIME. thx for taking komo out of tourny xDDDDDDD-

I LOVE SMASH CREW, we didnt get to teams much this year sadly, but was nice seeing you guys again.

hahahahahah sensei

Fireblaster mad fun, hope to see you again

stop being a faker smasher hipstur

Ruoka - "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jam - gj repping urop, same with olikus

PETE, we didnt get to play. PWNED

grats banze for winning the tourny that REALLY MATTERS.

boom+jaime OP

Thanks for the housing BloodPeach. Had some enjoyable friendlies, props to housing all those people. Also ggs to everyone who was there Thursday night.

KARAJAN, that little kirby vs falcon game was fun. also props to all you've done

Mariguas+Dexter- MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!11

YO WTF WERE THERE ANY CREW BATTLES OTHER THAN THE DRAFT CREWS? YALL SUCK

Last edited:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I have no idea when Apex staff will be ready to post the official results, so to tide everyone over I took a picture of the paper brackets lol:
[collapse="pools 1 and 3"]

[/collapse]
I actually really enjoyed running my part of it on paper rather than with a computer.

i think nintendude has ruoka's email? i know moyashi's youtube channel but i dunno if he checks the messages or anything

they also said nicovideo <<< youtube
Yes, I do have Ruoka Dancho's email address. If anyone would like to send him a message let me know and I'll send it on your behalf. I'd prefer if it's all compiled into one message though. Also, I can ask him to forward it to Moyashi and Merihim.

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
anybody got tom jones contact info? I think he lost (really we lost) his tv and then I found it but he already left and I didn't have a way to bring it back anyway and then I forgot about it anyway and holy run on sentence batman! Basically I owe him a TV. Also would nice to have his contact info since he's fairly local as well.

Sedda

Smash Champion
how's joining CT selling his soul? It makes me cringe too, but not the idea of it. It's just kinda weird to see a sponsor next to Isai's tag. Maybe this means he may be able to go to more tournaments or something.. idk. At least he's (probably) making some money from this now.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'll put down the other friendlies/players later but I am bad with names as 90% of you guys know.

just waiting for dubs/crews videos, were hilarious (almost if not more fun than the singles event.)

1. CT | Isai (Jigglypuff)
Well done, i hope you go fox or Link next year or someone similar. Flashier chars are nice.

2. Moyashi (Kirby, Pikachu)
gg in bracket, so hard to hit. of all the games to be on stream. Nice guy though.

3. SuPeRbOoMfAn (Captain Falcon, Fox, Pikachu, Kirby)
Hi.

4. Mariguas (Pikachu, Captain Falcon)
GJ in singles/doubles. Nice guy, funny as well.

5. tacos (Yoshi, Captain Falcon)
Best player to watch at the event. Nice guy also. Fun in doubles as well.

5. CT | Wizzrobe (Yoshi)
GJ in all the events, you have improved way too much.

7. Ruoka Danchon (Captain Falcon, Kirby)
Nice going at apex. That kirby though ;c

7. JaimeHR (Fox, Captain Falcon)
Dat elmo laugh. Good to see you played well as usual. GJ in doubles.

Otherwise:

General:
Karajan: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you bringing the KB adapter. You did a lot of work for the community this event.

Nintendude: Thanks for hosting this as usual, was a lot of fun as always

Bloodpeach: Was fun to host doubles with you. Thanks for recording as well.

Knitefox: Thanks for recording crews. Nice/funny guy as usual

Aww Rats/Pika ****...I mean Dubz:
To all the teams we faced, that was a lot of fun, almost more with a 64 controller for the later games.

Ceasar: Was a lot of fun to team with you. Will do so again if I go to a 64 event.

Teams we won vs.: close games all around

Banze/Kefit: Your teamwork is amazing Banze. Surprised I stayed so even in Pikachu dittos. I usually don't have fun vs pika **** teams but this was a lot of fun.

Killer/SK: Fun games, 2nd match yoshi dittos was fun as well.

Bracket:

Ameezy: Fun games, nice player, improve your spacing I would say
Yunque: You improved a lot since the last tournament.
Jam: Best pikachu I have ever faced in that matchup, that spacing, those reads, those properly done combos, danggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Also, funnest drunks tier list:
1. Sensei
30. Smash_jesus
31. Fireblaster

mixa

Banned via Warnings
This ~40 minute set was honestly my favorite one:

I've watched and rewatched and rewatched it and Moyashi is def my favorite smasher right now -- he was my fav kirby. Moyashi's stoic behavior on the player cam is hypnotizing. His playstyle to me seemed less rushed than Kikoushi's as well (Kikoushi is red, after all). If you watch him DI'ing, it looks like he knows exactly what he's doing lol -- Isai, Boom, and Mariguas usually do the Mario Kart DI. This video is his, if you hand't noticed before.

Commentary was very pristine on this set, I thought. Nice job. Both of them seemed genuinely interested in what was going on, which isn't to be taken for granted with 8 min matches. Legit enthusiasm helps a lot.

Pygmy

Smash Rookie
This was 40 minutes long? So glad that banning hyrule helped cutting those super long sets short...

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
starting to upload crews right now, after that the after hours stream.
will both take lots of time, but hype vids incoming

EDIT: to respond to super long set complaints:
1: stages don't camp
2: it takes more than 1 person to camp

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
I was playing like garbage the night of the tournament, hence my earlier post discussing how I'm the worst player in the history of the world. Looks like I was overreacting a bit. I haven't lost my edge or fallen behind in skill or anything, it just took me forever to get my mojo back and remember how to actually play this game again. By Saturday night I was rocking with the best of them and having a blast, and all was good. I basically played SSB for 16 hours straight, followed by seven hours of sleep, followed by 13 more hours of SSB. It became the best SSB of my life, both in terms of my own performance and the level of my competition. Why can't this be every weekend?

Shout outs:
Isai - Untouchable. What else is there to say? Was sad you couldn't show up on Sunday.
Moyashi - A bunch of us could get you to one stock but no one could ever seal the deal. God damn. Also a super friendly guy who was enthusiastic to attempt conversation in English. I hope he comes back.
Boom - STANDARD. Also what the hell is wrong with JP Link's utilt hahaha.
Ruoka - I love playing against your DK, but games against your Falcon allowed us both to showcase our ultimate GOOD COMBO. Also gotta hand it to you for SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mariguas - Super friendly dude. I wish I could have played his Falcon and Pika more, but he seemed bound and determined to give me as many chances as possible to beat up his Kirby. Still fun games though, just kind of slower than the alternatives.
Tacos - Such a good Yoshi. Where'd you even come from out of the blue like this? I was kind of surprised I could hang with your competitively, at least until your NO tactic crushed my dreams.
Jaime - BEST. Also one of the best players to play against. Sorry I bored you with my crappy predictable play on Friday, I hope I made it up to you with good games by the end haha. Seriously though how can you play SSB while laying flat on the floor like that? I could barely see the TV.
Dext3r - The top 8 was stolen from you by crappy bracket making and seeding. I think if there's one player I wish I could have played more at Apex it's you, we didn't get nearly enough matches in. I hope you enjoyed your trip up to NYC and I hope you're able to make it for another tournament.
Banze - Trading Pika dittos with you was once again one of the highlights of my Apex experience. It looks like I left with the HAT OF SHAME this year, but I promise you're getting it back next time! Also I think you've gotten a lot better since 2013 and really forced me to kick up my game this time around, which is awesome. Excellent handling of crews too, I wish I could have stayed for all of it. Hoping you forgive me for my lackluster teams play >_>

I think I played the above players far more than anyone else. What can I say, people who speak Spanish (or Portuguese, close enough) or Japanese or who are Boom are simply the most fun to play at Smash. There's probably some eldritch science behind this but I'm not qualified to investigate it.

Merihim - I played you a bunch on Thursday night but I get the feeling you weren't really warmed up then or weren't that comfortable with the Pika matchup. I wonder how you would have done if you weren't stuck in a bracket with Isai, Tacos, and Dext3r.
Sensei - Dude you were beyond hilarious once you got drunk and I laughed my ass off when we revived our Apex 2012 match during crews. I know from personal experience that you can't escape SSB64 no matter how hard you try, so I hope to see you next time!
Jel - Glad you could make it with me this year and it sounds like you had a lot of fun in friendlies. We both so rarely get to play such a wide variety of players ;_;
Han Solo - I don't know if I ever played you outside doubles, but at one point I looked back from the Moyashi TV and saw you about to three stock Ruoka and was like "holy ****." You've got a pretty tricky Fox.
Ceasar - Again I don't know if I ever played you outside doubles, but you've got a good Mario. Was kind of surprised cause I had never heard of you. Keep it up.
Clubba - Damn dude you've gotten a lot better. I never thought I'd see the day when you challenged my Pika. Keep it up!
Wizzrobe - You're a very good, very patient, very competitive player with a great mental game. You're going to be really scary once you become more comfortable with a wider variety of matchups and improve your technical and combo game. Congrats on the top 8 berth!
Sheermadness - Sorry to bore you with bad gameplay and a pissy attitude on Friday. Wish I could have played you more once I got my mojo back. You're getting really good, and I think would have had a real shot at top 8 if you were in pool 3 or 4.
Star King and Killer - I never got to play you keyboard warriors on keyboard in 1v1 matches. One of my great regrets of Apex. Killer is a riot, and I definitely saw some of that killer DI during our doubles match.
Stranded - You're a funny kid and your Falcon is fast as lightning. Loved JV2ing you in the yolo, your salty tears were delicious. Seriously though, you're pretty good and your going to be one of those scary Falcon players if you keep it up.
Fireblaster - Have we ever played on console before this year? I've known your name for years, but it was great to finally get a chance to play you. You're really friendly in real life, nothing like what I would have expected haha.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of players but I'm exhausted and need to sleep. I'll add more later if I remember anything.

Last edited:

mixa

Banned via Warnings
no sweat, but you did edit the youtube description. it said banze cam 1, solo cam 2 or sth. of course, i was dumb to put banze on solo's team in the 1st place lol

'sam' for samus is possible the ugliest thing i've ever typed, but excel doesn't accept 'sa'. **** excel.

sent it to ruoka too

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Shout outs:
Moyashi - A bunch of us could get you to one stock but no one could ever seal the deal. God damn. Also a super friendly guy
Moyashi sandbags pretty hard. He always lets everyone take at least one stock.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
@ Nintendude Nintendude They already posted official, top results, im pretty sure you can post the full results here. I want to do shoutouts

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
1: CT Isai - Cool puff. I was rooting for you. Wish we would have played. Still gonna surpass you.

2: Moyashi - 私は子供を食べる。GGs.

4: Mariguas - Usted es muy muy bueno. Me gusta su estilo. Perdonen mi español. Gusto en conocerlo. GGs.

5: CT Wizzrobe - You've become really amazing at this game. Keep up the good work. GGs.

5: tacos - I could watch you play all day. You were so much better than i thought you'd be. It was nice meeting you. GGs.

7: JaimeHR - Fun set in the tourney. Your samus is too ****ing good. I'll beet you next time!! GGs.

7: Ruoka Dancho - 私はリスとセックスを持っています。GGS.

9: Dext3r - You're super fun to play. I love your pikachu. It was nice meeting you. GGs.

9: sHEERmADNESS - You're one of my favorite people to play. You're fun to play and have a great attitude. Thanks for the pointers you gave me throughout our friendlies. Still hoping we play in tournament so i can beat you. GGs.

9: Jam - You are the player that taught me to never underestimate the opponent. I thought you were a random before our set. To my surprise you were actually incredible. Both our set's were super great. You were definitely the surprise of the weekend for me. Hope we play again. Nice meeting you. GGs.

9: Star King - You were really friendly as usual. I wish i would have played your full power. Next time i guess. GGs.

13: Merihim - 私の陰茎はフラミンゴです。

13: Killer - For a big black guy named Killer, you were just about the friendliest person i've ever met. Wish we would have played. Nice meeting you.

13: Nintendude - Thanks for giving me the opportunity to TO with you guys and thanks for helping me through it.

13: Banze - You're the ****ing man. Nice seeing you again. GGs.

17: Revan - Nice meeting you. We should have played.

17: YBOMBB - You're really friendly and have awesome low tiers. GGs.

17: clubbadubba - You should probably go Luigi the next time we play in tournament ;P GGs.

17: Sensei - You're one of my favorite players and were a huge inspiration for me to improve. You better not ****ing quit on us dude. You're the North East KING.

17: Herbert Von Karajan - Lol you got so much better. You may be a super troll and intentionally annoy everyone me sometimes, but you've done a lot for this community. Thank you. GGs.

17: [Koroshiyo] KeroKeroppi - Yo what happened to getting top 8? Man you suck.

17: Kefit - It was nice to finally play you. Don't know why i've heard you're campy lol. You're pretty fun to play. GGs.

17: Firo - I think i saw you once all weekend. Let's get some games in next time.

25: Mr Bushido - You dressed really nice lol. You're really fun to play and i like your attitude. GGs.

25: [Koroshiyo] Stranded - If i'm not mistaken you lost to two Jiggly Puffs.. LOL.

25: Combo Blaze - Glad we finally got to play. You're mad chill and have an awesome play style. GGs.

25: Fireblaster - Thanks for explaining what the hell was going on during Melee finals to me. You're the man.

25: cobr_evolution - Why are you such a little *****?

25: Chu Dat - We talked briefly. Nice placing.

33: MGFC | Jimmy Joe - Favorite smasher right here. You're the ****ing man. Glad we got some games in because we never do lol. GGs.

33: Han Solo - Stop being a punk ***** and un-****ing-ignore me god dammit. GGs.

33: Breakthrough - I told you i'd play you and i never did.. Forgive me:(

33: Pete - It sucks to think that i might not ever see you again. You're ****ing awesome. Come visit the states more often. Give a shout out to your boy Jeremiah the Bull Frog for me. You guys are great.

33: [Koroshiyo] Maliki - Good **** on beating Megavolt.

33: [Koroshiyo] Ceasar - You played well all weekend. Good ****.

33: Yunque - Nice seeing you again.

33: ShadeMoneh - WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL WEEKEND?

33: Weedwack - We played like twice. Your djc dashes get better and better each time. It was nice seeing you. GGs.

33: KoRoBeNiKi - Nice seeing you. Wish i got to play you on KB.

33: Komotonoto - You've gotten a lot better. Nice seeing you again. GGs.

33: Shears - Lol you are one crazy son of a ***** but it's awesome. We should have played.

33: greginator- I don't think we played. WE SHOULD HAVE. Nice seeing you.

49: Jnatty - Why didn't you stay all weekend you punk? Come to O Town soon.

49: m3gav01t - We should have played dammit.

49: MrMarbles- You've got a great Pika. Really fun games. Nice meeting you man.

49: Near - It was nice meeting you. You looked really sad all weekend. I hope you had a good time man. Wish we would have played.

49: [Koroshiyo] Skyfire- GGs vs. Justin Wong lol.

49: bloodpeach- You were the man as usual. Thanks for always recording and ****. Nice seeing you again.

65: Justin- Nice seeing you again dude.

65: Olikus- Yo you're ****ing awesome. You're really chill and a fun person to play with. Glad we got to finally meet! GGs.

65: TR3G | hipstur- You have just about the weirdest play style with fox i've ever seen. Not necessarily a bad thing. Keep up the good work. TR3G sucks. GGs.

65: KnitePhox - This mother ******. You were the man as usual. Your remote is perfection. We should have played.

65: 0000000000 - Glad you could make it out. HMU if you ever want to play!

65: Ref - Glad you game!

65: Jel - It was nice to finally play with you! GGs dude!

65: MGFC | Smash Jesus - Barely saw you all weekend. Glad you made it out.

65: Meta - I hope i never have to tell you to play a tournament match again lol. It took like 2 hours to get you to play boomfan aha.

65: MGFC | Chain-Ace - Thanks for helping me with the whole TO thing. You're great dude. I'm sure i'll see you soon.

65: Chunk - GG in YOLO

65: RockinRudy- Nice meeting you!

65: FSSB64 - GGS in bracket and nice meeting you!

97: Puff Daddy- It didn't feel right having to DQ you lol. You should have came!!

97: student -Sorry again. Thanks for coming out.

129: DrinkWildTurkey - Lol this ****ing guy. Nice seeing you again Smoke Monster Flex.

Last edited:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

1: CT Isai - Good Job getting 1st and it was a lot of fun playing you this year
2: Moyashi - Nice to play you and hope you make it out again
3: SuPeRbOoMfAn - Man we did not get to do DK dittos this year ohhh welllll
4: Mariguas - It was good to meet you
5: CT Wizzrobe - It was fun playing you
5: tacos - Nice meeting you
7: JaimeHR - BEST it was fun playing you this year!!
7: Ruoka Dancho - Good to see you this year again
9: Dext3r - That cookie was a store bought one. a lot of store bought cookies are not that great. Nice meeting you
9: sHEERmADNESS - We did not even play this year!!
9: Jam - WOW I had a feeling you where really good even before I had to play you and I'm happy you got this far.
9: Star King - I did not get to play you but it was nice to meet you
13: Merihim
13: Killer -Nice meeting you
13: Nintendude
13: Banze - I got to play you at last your really fun to play only wish I got to play you longer.
17: Revan
17: YBOMBB
17: clubbadubba - You got a lot better from the last time I played you. I hope that I'm able to keep up guess time will tell.
17: Sensei - What you not playing anymore???
17: Herbert Von Karajan - Thanks for letting me and Kefit come hang out and play smash!!
17: [Koroshiyo] KeroKeroppi - It was good to play you and nice to meet you
17: Kefit - We need to some how train much better and be ready or we wont be able to keep up with the best of the best.
17: Firo - I got so close to taking games from you this year man!! it was fun playing you.
25: Mr Bushido - did not even see you
25: [Koroshiyo] Stranded - WOW you got so much better in a years time I'm not sure if I can keep up.
25: Amida
25: Combo Blaze:falcon64:
25: bowl
25: Fireblaster :mario64::yoshi64:
25: cobr_evolution :samus64:
25: Chu Dat :kirby64:
33: MGFC | Jimmy Joe
33: Daddysthunder:pikachu64:
33: Han Solo - You where a lot of fun to play and I feel like I was getting better and better after every game we played!!
33: Breakthrough:falcon64:
33: Pete
33: *** Vwls
33: [Koroshiyo] Maliki:falcon64:
33: [Koroshiyo] Ceasar - I had a lot of fun playing you and you are cool to hang with
33: Yunque
33: ShadeMoneh :fox64:
33: Weedwack :ness64:
33: KoRoBeNiKi:yoshi64:
33: Komotonoto:yoshi64:
33: Shears:pikachu64:
33: greginator
33: Asylum
49: viCe :pikachu64:
49: Sleeh
49: Jnatty :kirby64:
49: dota_box
49: chocolatestorm
49: Nainsoo :kirby64:
49: m3gav01t :falcon64:
49: hectohertz
49: Sawa
49: Jonnis :yoshi64:
49: MrMarbles:pikachu64:
49: Near - It was good to play you on N64!!
49: mandino
49: [Koroshiyo] Skyfire:falcon64::pikachu64:
49: Tom Bombadil - Nice to see you again
49: bloodpeach:yoshi64:
65: Justin
65: Gildo
65: doctor_jazzy_jay
65: Olikus:kirby64:
65: TR3G | hipster - You where a lot of fun to play and I had a good time it was nice to meet you.
65: roygbiv
65: alexmon27
65: Bladewise - It was a lot of fun hanging out in the bar and talking and good to see that Wa is stepping it up for SSB.
65: Rizner
65: KnitePhox - Good to see you again
65: Iroh
65: 0000000000
65: Dimeq
65: Down_And_B
65: Ref
65: Egman
65: Aisengobay :fox64:
65: FSSB64
65: Yeroc
65: Eggmode
65: Kradi
65: daffy
65: Jel
65: MGFC | Smash Jesus
65: Meta - Good to see you again
65: MGFC | Chain-Ace :fox64:
65: Andrewajt62
65: Chunk
65: BRED
65: EG | Justin Wong :dk64:
65: singularity
65: RockinRudy
97: bigswing
97: TheTantalus
97: xjuiceman91x
97: TomJones
97: ArdentRage
97: DooWop
97: PrincessYoshi
97: Fez
97: timerbomb
97: Kratos G
97: shibistickyicky
97: WIDL
97: Puff Daddy
97: smash4cash
97: Tyro
97: cemo
97: ALLCAPS
97: Eli
97: Kayo
97: Gunblade
97: Chemxkiwi
97: EMG XFire | Toronto Joe
97: Armeezy
97: Doctor Tom
97: SomethingPresentable
97: guitarhero23
97: A4GG
97: student
97: kamui8899
97: Kite
97: Laser Kirby 007
97: Jack
129: LilFreedom
129: kpkoopa
129: BrianYDG
129: Dkaks
129: hats
129: Mata
129: drizzydrew
129: Photonic
129: BandyAndy
129: grandaddy32
129: KennyB
129: Bravo 10
129: fuufuu
129: Lu Naaasty
129: Syrox
129: GnomeShark
129: LOOSB
129: tweed
129: Pseudo
129: Artist Omega
129: MLJC1991
129: djmario5468
129: GapehOrn
129: Bert
129: DrinkWildTurkey
129: Eliot
129: phut
129: rick2993
129: VikenSSB64

rustyw

Smash Cadet
That was probably one of the coolest trips I've ever taken. I had a really amazing time. Thanks everybody.

KeroKeroppi said:
97: student -Sorry again. Thanks for coming out.
Not sure what happened there. Too bad I missed my chance, but I'm over it now.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh yea I knew I met rustyw there but I forgot what tag you used in the tourney.

Shoutout to student: sup

Top Bottom