• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Holy ****, half of the the top 8 for brawl looks like its gonna be Japan.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Could someone explain to me how this is Hbox's fault when Armada is the one that goes YLink for the sole purpose of timing out Jigglypuff? Its not like Jiggs is causing it, I saw some Jiggs vs Fox stuff that was pretty cool (didn't realize rest was so damn strong).

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
1.- lame grand finals thanks to hbox (get a secondary, man)
2.- armada is the best player in the world no doubt about it
3.- javi *****

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol, melee community just lost all creditably.

Thanks for ruining my favorite game guys.

Actually way to wait for my favorite game of all time to finally be in the lime light for the first time in years to **** all over it and humiliate the community that paid for your plane tickets.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Mango is a true man for Not playing Puff and still ******. Hungrybox is currently not a man. He should have just forfeit and saved us all 45 minutes.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, uh, Melee? Melee players?

Watch this and then rip on Brawl again. I dare you.

****ing Christ.
calm down dude it's just one single matchup.

Could someone explain to me how this is Hbox's fault when Armada is the one that goes YLink for the sole purpose of timing out Jigglypuff? Its not like Jiggs is causing it, I saw some Jiggs vs Fox stuff that was pretty cool (didn't realize rest was so damn strong).
you clearly don't understand how it works, don't you? Young Link doesn't spam to get the time out AT ALL, but to get the kill. Time out happens only if puffs stays away all the match.

Thino

Smash Master
oh here we go, typical Melee vs Brawl argument

shoutouts to camping being *** and boring in both games

Javi vs PP was my grand finals

Harken

Smash Rookie
...sigh M2K

what HAPPENED?!? BOTH IN MELEE AND BRAWL?!

ugh I miss the old days

M2K
Ken
PC Chris
Chillin + Chu

before Mango(or hbox, yes i know they were in the scene but before they were dominant) entered the scene.. before Pound 3.

MaxThunder

PM Support
anyone know how i can figure out why i was banned from the stream chat?... this is really annoying...

i just can't see any reason for banning me...

stelzig

Smash Lord
I somewhat find it a shame that so many people really find it that boring. I've been entertained all 3 times this matchup has happened.

Kuraudo: Brawl sucks. Especially when sonic is involved. He makes a boring game even more boring, to a higher degree than puff could ever do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom