• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Once again, if anybody wants to team with or money match me in melee, brawl, or marvel, let me know. i may accept or decline your offer based on my percieved chances of winning in both scenarios. (winning against you in the MM or winning with you in teams. )

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey kid also try the teammate thread the activity in there picked up recently lot of people asking

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, who tryna party? You already know how I get down. Since the homie Allied probably won't be able to make it, we gotta get zooted for him. Any good clubs in the area... I'm tryna get on with someone east coast honey dips...

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nice job Sinji! If you ever come to NJ before apex hit me up. Otherwise see u there!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo, who tryna party? You already know how I get down. Since the homie Allied probably won't be able to make it, we gotta get zooted for him. Any good clubs in the area... I'm tryna get on with someone east coast honey dips...
There are about 5 clubs and 4 bars within a couple blocks from both the venue and the Hyatt. You can pretty much see one of the clubs from the entrance of the Hyatt. I'll give more info on this tomorrow or Sunday.

crush

Smash Master
ICG needs help getting to apex

he says: I'll pay $200 cash and share a bed For a ride with my buddy, My friend who was going to drive dropped out last minute and I doubt he'll go. I need it really bad. Can You help me at all I live in indianapolis route 40 that goes coast to coast is like half a mile away from where I live. just need a ride there and back.

if you can help him his skype name is anthony hodapp

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Heartbroken...I actually probably won't go to this...actually probably can't go to this now. I have exactly enough money if I register now but I would need transportation there, housing, transportation back here....in 23 1/2 hours notice.....it's looking very grim...sorry for everyone I said I would play/Money match. I don't like to break promises or go back on my word....:(

bassem6

Smash Lord
Do we have to specify who we are teaming with when we register? Or can we sign up for doubles and just get a last minute partner at the venue? Love teaming with mk mains btw...

:phone:

Merkuri

Smash Lord

he says: I'll pay $200 cash and share a bed For a ride with my buddy, My friend who was going to drive dropped out last minute and I doubt he'll go. I need it really bad. Can You help me at all I live in indianapolis route 40 that goes coast to coast is like half a mile away from where I live. just need a ride there and back.

I hate to say it Crush but I doubt anyone will help you. You make it a point to be very annoying on the boards, and it's for reasons like now why you shouldn't do that. Anyways I hope someone is nice enough to take you. Good luck.

crush

Smash Master
I hate to say it Crush but I doubt anyone will help you. You make it a point to be very annoying on the boards, and it's for reasons like now why you shouldn't do that. Anyways I hope someone is nice enough to take you. Good luck.
did you even read what the post said? ICG is the one that needs help, not me -_-

i just posted that since he cant because hes banned
pi posted the same exact thing a little while ago lol

Robfox

Smash Lord
I'm up for a few games Robfox.
All right Alex! idt i've seen you since Harrisburg.....in Oct..........last year @___@
^ Posts on the boards does not equal who you are in person.
Word
look @ Anti, almost all his posts are about how he'll **** everyone except Ally + Marth mains, gettin high, & chicken
When in reality he talks about all that AND sex so.....yea

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

it looks like Ripple & I will be heading through there (we're coming from Champaign, IL). tell him to contact Ripple.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
im down to MM if anyone wants to. I wont keep track or anything but if you see a short mexican with a gold wiimote then feel free to ask :)

assuming razer doesnt take a gold wiimote too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom