• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
if you have one. best to take it just in case. i needed one when travelling within UK by plane
I don't have one though.
To fly out I just show my drivers license.
I don't have a driver's license but I do have the California State I.D. My current fear is that I am able to make it to Apex but I can't take the plane back home because I don't have the proper I.D needed. Since I can't make it home, I'll be forced to live a new life as a package delivery boy while living in a one-room apartment in NJ.
Yayyyyyyy!!!!
You keep on practicing that wavedashing. :glare:

LLDL

Smash Hero
If you do have your birth papers and such it isn't that difficult to apply for a passport. You have about 5 months to, you should just get one!

snake23

Smash Cadet
Ally i am exactly the type of person that does not ever ask or ever expect anyone to pay for my stuff, not now not ever it has always been this way for me.

So no i don't want you ever offering to pay for my stuff i hate owing people money in general.

That is why i never ask anyone for money to pay for any of my stuff in general not my friends, not my family and not even players in the smash community.

I have always payed for my own expenses so i don't ever want you to even bother paying for my registration for apex 2012, the one time venue fee of $30 and the one time fee of $15 for brawl singles do i make myself clear?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol holy ****, I could almost feel the aggression coming from that post.
Dude, relax.
No need to spill your moral code out to us.

Also shoutouts to whomever did the OP, it's so well done.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I still think its stupid that you need a passport to travel between Canada and the US.
on this side, you dont, you can just put up an extra few bucks and get an extended license. which reminds me, I should do that, so i can go to a toronto tourney like ive been saying for like the last 2.5 years

TKila

Smash Apprentice
I'm really interested in participating in this event.

I would like to know additional information about foreigners involved.

Is there any way in which I can talk to someone and tell me this information via SKYPE MSN FACEBOOK?

Perphaps.... i am comming from Cartagena, Colombia (the same guy in MLG Dallas XD)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Update: The OP has updated hotel information and a direct link for the group rate and registration.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
ROM4 is in the OP now as well as a Melee qualifier (as well as on the website).

strawhats

Smash Master
lol at m2k's post..."I DONT WANT TO FIGHT OLIMAR" as soon as he saw Nietono's name, not to mention a possible brood. Don't know much about brawl, but I do know m2k hates fighting olimar, and used to suck against diddy.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I know.

But keep in mind i'm also a college kid.
and throwing 300-400 bucks down to visit NJ/NY for a weekend may not be worth it. lol

But, time will tell.

If i get rich i'll go.

JoFTWin

Smash Apprentice
Where the wild things are, by way of Georgia.
I just heard the recent DI podcast interview with Alex Strife and I am going to do everything in my power to make it to APEX now. I have a feeling this will be legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I noticed some people are kind of skeptical about going. Specifically college students like myself. I didn't see it mentioned on this thread, so for all my broke college students who are not aware here is a very cheap way to fly that I plan on using to get to APEX, AirTranU: http://airtranu.com/cheap-student-tickets.aspx

Their flight tickets range from $49 to $99 depending on where you're located in the U.S. if you can't afford that then I don't know what to tell you. The catch is that you have to be between the age of 18-22 to use it. Read the link for more specifics, but that's basically it. Also as an aside, I'm sure you all can split hotel costs with some fellow smashers or even find housing. So there are several ways to get around costs, and it should be worth it for a worthwhile event. Hope this helped some folks. Get hype!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I just heard the recent DI podcast interview with Alex Strife and I am going to do everything in my power to make it to APEX now. I have a feeling this will be legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I noticed some people are kind of skeptical about going. Specifically college students like myself. I didn't see it mentioned on this thread, so for all my broke college students who are not aware here is a very cheap way to fly that I plan on using to get to APEX, AirTranU: http://airtranu.com/cheap-student-tickets.aspx

Their flight tickets range from $49 to $99 depending on where you're located in the U.S. if you can't afford that then I don't know what to tell you. The catch is that you have to be between the age of 18-22 to use it. Read the link for more specifics, but that's basically it. Also as an aside, I'm sure you all can split hotel costs with some fellow smashers or even find housing. So there are several ways to get around costs, and it should be worth it for a worthwhile event. Hope this helped some folks. Get hype!!
Alex Strife needs to put this in the OP.

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
Is possible that 2 persons from mexico attend to apex2, one from monterrey ( maybe Javi, Valdo the situation, or Yu ), and one from Df ( maybe Ex ), hope you understand my bad english, I will be updating some news very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom