• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Keep the spam to a minimum everyone

Take up the sticky rules with the leaders of the forum, complaining about it here does nothing

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I am incredibly hyped to see Mr. R and any other EU/Japanese players perform in our scene. I'll be cheering you on Ramin, and I want a money match too if possible!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Is there a cutoff in registration where it gets more expensive? I'm currently saving to pay up for college courses so I won't be able to register until like a month from now.

Edit: Shoutouts to KB with the Sun Ce avatar. Dynasty Warriors Hype.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Is there a cutoff in registration where it gets more expensive? I'm currently saving to pay up for college courses so I won't be able to register until like a month from now.

Edit: Shoutouts to KB with the Sun Ce avatar. Dynasty Warriors Hype.
Haha thanks bro. Dynasty Warriors Hype.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So, announcing this today:

APEX 2012 VUVUZELAS

Want to cheer on your favorite player? Well, do it IN STYLE!!! Cheer your favorite player on with the roaring earthquake only made by a vuvuzela, now stylized perfectly for your Apex 2012 experience.

For just ten dollars, you too can own your own Apex 2012 Vuvuzela. Order today!

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
So, announcing this today:

APEX 2012 VUVUZELAS

Want to cheer on your favorite player? Well, do it IN STYLE!!! Cheer your favorite player on with the roaring earthquake only made by a vuvuzela, now stylized perfectly for your Apex 2012 experience.

For just ten dollars, you too can own your own Apex 2012 Vuvuzela. Order today!
If it has the Apex logo then you've got a deal.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I shall show you guys the final design of the Apex 2012 Vuvuzela sometime this week.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
apex vuvuzuela? lol i may buy one for the sheer ridiculousness of it. How do I acquire one?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I hope I'm good enough to get out of pools. Luigi prostate exams(fsmash) for everybody, but no Breast cancer exams. :@ Only peach and ZSS can get those. :p :3 meow

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm going to be an honorary Europe fanboy for just this once at this event. I've always been told by the way I play that I'm a European player trapped in America so it would make sense I guess. xD

:phone:

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I'm going to be an honorary Europe fanboy for just this once at this event. I've always been told by the way I play that I'm a European player trapped in America so it would make sense I guess. xD

:phone:
there's been a few times I've thought you were from EU... no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom