• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i know people with the last name falco. 2 diff families actually.

btw you guys need to hide ya kids hide ya wife and hide ya husband cuz they rapin errbody out here. And then run and tell dat.

Banks

Smash Hero
swift, if you still use falco at all i'd be down to do a sheik/falco mm, but if not we'll play at some point anyhow

i hate fox too much to put up money >__<

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I am going MM hunting this weekend dont be shy. alex you should let ppl announce money matches or the fact that they are takign money matches on the MIC. Like how plank does his 1-10 odd money matches and stuff.

swift, if you still use falco at all i'd be down to do a sheik/falco mm, but if not we'll play at some point anyhow

i hate fox too much to put up money >__<

sounds good.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I LOVE AKFG cover artist whoever it is........they are amazing. umm thats the kimi to iu hana single iirc

sol-fa is actually still one of my fav albums of all time. goddamm it was a play thru for sure.

/inspired
Good stuff Swift!
I always <3 other AKG fans.

Yeah, you got the right cover.
Kimi Tsunagi Five M all day though. Sol-fa is a close second though.

Crazy thing is... your avi is my current wallpaper...
[scientology]?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin I want one! Also, I dared to click your sig.
Ah Yes, but did you comment on it or watch the vids? (See what I did there? Yeah me neither).

And ok. D*** I hope I can keep up with the demand. My schedule now is work, melee, practice up on magic tricks (because come on you guys wouldn't even know who my brother and I were without them in the first place), and now this :p

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
...Someone

I live in Niagara.....

I wanna go! I wanna go!

But I can't... Unless I get picked up...

Can someone pick me up? I'll give you all the gas moneh you need for gas......

:D?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Only if you make your Wookie sound!
Wookie sound is easy haha. Now if you can do the governator Ahhhnuld impersonating a wookie then I'll like you haha (I can, but another person doing it would be amazing!)

oh and if you guys ever take anything away from what I tell you, make it this: folding an origami Flying V guitar with a diagram that sucks is hard as hell!

oh and that twins rule. not all twins, but most :p

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Good stuff Swift!
I always <3 other AKG fans.

Yeah, you got the right cover.
Kimi Tsunagi Five M all day though. Sol-fa is a close second though.

Crazy thing is... your avi is my current wallpaper...
[scientology]?
was listening back thru it. its kinda the truth. flashback is such a good opener

top 5 songs if I had a gun to my head:

blue train(number 1 in my book without an ounce of doubt)
kaigan doori
kim to machi made
gekkou
world apart

EDit: this and the siren artwork are my fav. I like the nano mugen comp art too. its all ryl good =)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Major Announcement

Ok this is just for this thread and I will remind people about this.

In no way, shape, or form, is the man known as Hendrick Pilar a.k.a DJ Nintendo allowed at Apex, Hyatt Hotel, or anyones house during the dates of August 6 - August 8th. I am sadden to say that this person has not tried to pay anyone back and is making ADDITIONAL open promises.

I will not go into full detail but he has yet to pay anyone back and has asked me, Toasty , and Rei many times to take into account his situation. We decided that he should not be entering tournaments and that all money is/SHOULD be going to people he owes, his bills, etc.

I know everyone will respect this. If I hear anything from him I will be forced to put up all the AIM conversations I had with me to have proof of the type of person he has become.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I was reading over the brawl ruleset and saw this: If the loser of the match chooses to select the stage at random. The NEITHER PLAYER CANNOT change character. So does that mean if Ally played Lain and Ally won game one and Lain won game two with IC's, Ally could choose to random stage and maybe force Lain to play IC's on Frigate/Norfair/Brinstar... on a CP stage? Does stage banning apply to this random stage rule? And I didn't see the rule where the winner of a game can't take his opponent to the same stage he won on...

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I was reading over the ruleset and saw this: If the loser of the match chooses to select the stage at random. The NEITHER PLAYER CANNOT change character. So does that mean if Ally played Lain and Ally won game one and Lain won game two with IC's, Ally could choose to random stage and maybe force Lain to play IC's on Frigate/Norfair/Brinstar... on a CP stage?
No its only Neutrals iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom