• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^^^^^^ lolololol "I think I can still probably beat 90% of brawlers"
Plaink straight up disrespectin the skill of us pro brawlers

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^^ haha I know you are just too good on wifi for me..
We can def friendly though

@ Ally MM my snake vs your icies?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ally. i will do mk vs marth for $5. thats always been one of my fav matchups.

jtails, i will do low tier vs ur ness, even tho i hate zelda vs ness (zelda is my low tier)

takeover points up at a post that isnt even on the same page. classic brawler mistake. step it up takeover

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
haha your post is on the same page, I'm a very smart individual thank you
its on a different page on my browser, i duno about you!!!!!

ally, i was kidding. geeeeeeeeeeez

brawlers cant even take a joke

^^^^^ see i can do it on any topic, it's not hard to start ****

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kage, this will be the first time we play where im actually -not- rusty. $20 MM sheik gannon, 4/7, neutrals only. lez goes!!!!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys do not forget to register online. There is no other way to register and if you miss this because of silliness than IDK

REGISTER NOAH

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys do not try to be cute and enter as different names. We need to seed this properly and naming yourself something else hurts the players general exp!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Well as long as the two smash communities are going to keep *****ing at each other

Brawl sucks ***. Go play a good game.

Also, @ Kage, we are 1-1 in MMs from Genesis if I remember correctly, so clearly we need to MM at Apex. 5$ 4/7?

Accepting all teams MMs as usual.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Soooo

Anyone wanna MM?
$5 MM?

Wait, in-tournament, or just for the MM? The stagelist ( http://cloti-aikou.net/apex/brawl.html ) still has Lylat as the 5th neutral.
$5 MM?

Pit/rob vs. your who ev?

Ill mm anyone. I just don't mm against mk. 5$ I would loke to save the matches so i will have vids for crtique once i come back.

Kenny **** outta here. How u got money to mm and i paid for your entry. lol.
Ill MM you for for $5 2/3

pit/rob vs. peach?

taking low tier MMS at this

as well as regular mms

and brawl mms

i suck but i think i can still probably beat 90% of brawlers

bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$10 MM 3/5
in brawl

Wait, in-tournament, or just for the MM? The stagelist ( http://cloti-aikou.net/apex/brawl.html ) still has Lylat as the 5th neutral.
$5 MM?

Ill mm anyone. I just don't mm against mk. 5$ I would loke to save the matches so i will have vids for crtique once i come back.

Kenny **** outta here. How u got money to mm and i paid for your entry. lol.
Ill MM you for for $5 2/3

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Anybody in the smash community play poker? if so i would love to take your money the night before the tourney. i think i will be in kadaj and pp's room, so if anyone wants to play, find meh.
INTEREST. I've only played online so I'd kinda like to try off. Texas hold 'em, right? That's the only version I know how to play. >_>'
Me and Alex Strife each put in ~ 250/200+ dollars each and just bought mango's ticket.
Wow, that's um... o_o k...
$5 MM?

Pit/rob vs. your who ev?
Er, me? o_o I mostly main Pit now too, heh. I can play a few others though, so...sure why not. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom