• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthadept

Smash Lord
inorite? i'm hoping this 64 tourney at apex will expose more ppl to high level play. and maybe even get more players in the scene.

...maybe

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
o and 1 more thing....GET ON MY LEVEL =]
I will MM your scrub Ganon. Who am I kidding, all Ganon's are scrubs.

I'm a whole different level! I have infinite potential, NO LIMITS!!!
Kage don't get all hyped for nothing, I'm going to take all his money first, then I'm coming for yours. You don't even know the stuff I've learned :)

Sounds good, you have to find me tho, cuz i have no idea who you are lol

lol alright man
I have challenged you to a MM at 3 different events now and you always say "Ok, find me later". **** that, we play the first time I find you @ Apex. You sneaky sneaky man.

Codi

Smash Ace
Sure sure, whatever you say. You won't be saying anything after i destroy you.
no i'll probably talk **** after i lose lmao not right after i lose but maybe like 30 minutes later ha =P

but in all seriousness you probably will win, but there is a small chance i could take this from you if i'm playing well and my controller doesn't bug out on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom