• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
this is our way to pay back

Inui got 3 stocked by swordgard then Inui won 2-1, 3 stocking swordgard right back
Oh wow. Swordgard you suck. See everyone! Nobody that promotes janky stages is good.

but INUI, is, tew, gewDDZ

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just re read the last couple of pages. now im really mad and depressed you would actually have shadow dehf rain and dazwa and me in the same pool. god wtf

BUT GOOD **** MAKING IT OUT OF YOUR EASY *** POOL CHIBO ;D
Get a better round 1 seed you scrub! lol

Orion*

Smash Researcher
you can't say he sucks against DDD unless you guy's think all of you suck as DDD..
If he has only lost to top d3's that means he does not suck totally vs. d3. He just has not beaten the top d3's yet.
yes you can. ultimate razer is free vs d3 XD
I really couldn't care less if he cares or not. Its just sad tbh.
do you understand how many people do this >_> its not that uncommon
So like I went 4-2 in my 1st round pool and didn't make it out somehow, :confused:. Its really depressing considering I know a lot of ppl that made it out of their pools with 4-2w and even 3-3 records <____<

It was earth, me, kingkong,future,forever zero,snap,and nexus.
LOL lose 90-10 matchups
the thing people fail to understand is that chibo was in tourney. chibo mad pools. chibo pool weal other pools strong. thats a pretty strange coincedence. If i do say so myself. Nothing good comes from doing things randomly.
this
Skill can not be 100% catered to in r2 of pools. Many more things are more important.
1. Their r1 seed
2. If they played someone in r1 already
3. Same state/area

Those three things are more important (and based on hard facts not opinion like skill level) and those three requisites restrict A LOT of things. Here's the thing, accorfding to those 3 things it was perfect.

I didn't even make the r2 pools on my own, it was Chaos Marth and I. I did however primarily make r1 pools on my own but there was nothing wrong there more or less. If I had fixed my r2 pool, wouldnt it have been smart to fix it to where I would have made it out?

People really cant complain about top players being in hard pools if they dont get first seed, its their fault as r1 results precede all other factors going into r2. Also, as what was mentioned before in this thread are whos to say who the top players are per se? If thats the case they should have gotten first seed no problem. If someone thats not a "top player" pulls an upset to everyone its "just a fluke" and they still deserve rough seeding...

Processed used for making pools:
R1:
-set location for everyone
-Hand picked 42 first seeds, 42 second seeds, and 42 third seeds
-Generated bracket according to skill and then location if possible
-Fixed conflicts (mainly location)
R2:
-Promoted players to a new event
-Fixed conflicts (mainly location)

Simple as that.
im sorry you failed to make it out of your free pool LOL XD

*****z that actually had to work to get out would be upset, you cant blame them for that.

Albert.

Smash Master
Top players not getting first seed doesn't mean they aren't still top players. Whatever Chibo can say abou his procedures doesn't matter when you look and see that there were ridiculous death pools and then relatively easy pools. Please use logic (the concept, not the player LOl)

Beuracratic bull**** is bad.

/armchairquarterbacking

rno

Smash Rookie
Is there an alternate stream (someone streaming the stream) today for those of us who get screwed by Ustream?

edit: for brawl

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah...some round 1 pools were ******** too. You shouldn't have situations where people make it out going 3-3 in one pool, while others don't make it out going 4-2, it happened to me(and I'm fairly sure a couple others as well). My pool was badly seeded because I had both a japanese(earth) and a canadian(kingkong) in my pool. Also had a mw icys who doesn't come to the ec much. Us four wound up ******, and there was a 2 way tie between earth and kk for 1st/2nd, and the icys and me for 3rd/4th. **** was crazy lol.

I know its hard to seed OoC, but the other ppl in our pool didn't even stand a chance ;/

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Yeah...some round 1 pools were ******** too. You shouldn't have situations where people make it out going 3-3 in one pool, while others don't make it out going 4-2, it happened to me(and I'm fairly sure a couple others as well). My pool was badly seeded because I had both a japanese(earth) and a canadian(kingkong) in my pool. Also had a mw icys who doesn't come to the ec much. Us four wound up ******, and there was a 2 way tie between earth and kk for 1st/2nd, and the icys and me for 3rd/4th. **** was crazy lol.

I know its hard to seed OoC, but the other ppl in our pool didn't even stand a chance ;/
Hahaha, glad future is reppin MO though :D. I heard nicole was doing well too, which is sweet if so.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
These friendlies really need to end once melee bracket starts. These commentators need to do a better job of streaming relevant matches.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i keep getting problems with the live stream

it says its off air with a black screen and all i'm hearing is advertisements :/

jugfingers

Smash Champion
i keep getting problems with the live stream

it says its off air with a black screen and all i'm hearing is advertisements :/
downlod and install hotspot shield and then turn it on.

there is a bug or something in the stream

you won't be able to see the chat, but you'll be able to see the stream

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Commentators need to shut up whenever people are announcing . I want to hear the danm announcements.

Edit: I.B just beat Hax and then the stream went off air for me. Anyone else got that problem?

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
can't see the melee stream:(
cmon VG
edit: it says on air but nothing shows up:((
and brawl works dammit, who wants to watch that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom