• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
No top 3 made it out. Gdx didn't make it out some other notables that didn't make it out I guess, ybm,nicole
Kadaj,dazwa etc. Umm I used wario/snake/d3. Jband beat my d3 wit mk legitly though I hadn't warmed him up at all that point. Ally went mk he won last hit. Before those I was just using wario and snake. Prob shouldbe just stayed snake vs jband cuz I was beating him pretty badly with earlier but w/e gonna try to get some sleep tonight since it will prob run late tomorrow. I was like fallin asleep in my chair during that larry vs dazwa set rofl shiz was boring

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Haha I made it out of pools I should've just went all ddd but I found out ally/jband/blackanese made a plan so I wouldn't get out of pools rofl and I thought they were cool what *****es yo. Ally losing to blackanese sding his first and last stocks obviously then was bout to lie in my face then finally admitted it.
lol this is pathetic

Raistlin

Smash Lord
haha "and Dr. PP"

people with no regional relation to Dr. PP still want him to win. why? cuz he's a ****ing boss.

PP for first please
agreed

PP numbah 1!!

also is there any way we could get pools results posted somewhere??

CO18

Smash Hero
Lol coney 2 0ed razer that *** is garb vs ddd yo. I plan on going snake tbh if I end up playing coney *** dittos. If I lose ill just go falco

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^^^ haha I love how players john about other players.
Go snake, you will have a really good chance against Coney since all of us snakes suck

CO18

Smash Hero
^^^ haha I love how players john about other players.
Go snake, you will have a really good chance against Coney since all of us snakes suck
How am I johning about other players its a fact razer sucks vs ddd when has he ever beaten a good ddd of any sort he loses to me/atomsk everytime lost to lains ddd, lost to antis ddd and now lost to coneys

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea ally i thought you were cooler then that :mad: thats just what ppl will do to win. all 3 of em rlly though i've never met the other 2...:embarrass

CO18

Smash Hero
yea w/e I honestly wouldn't have expected him to do that he said his plan was just to let blackanese up air to nado him at the top of the screen but it didn't happen so he just sded when they were both high percent

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
dark peach vs rain was pretty stupid
semi-close second match and you guys were all getting hyped because of taunts
i gave brawl a chance and i was sorely disappointed
edit: now i learn about gay pool sabotages sorry co that sucks :/

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
How am I johning about other players its a fact razer sucks vs ddd when has he ever beaten a good ddd of any sort he loses to me/atomsk everytime lost to lains ddd, lost to antis ddd and now lost to coneys
you can't say he sucks against DDD unless you guy's think all of you suck as DDD..
If he has only lost to top d3's that means he does not suck totally vs. d3. He just has not beaten the top d3's yet.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
how do you "lose" respect for a brawl player.

it defies both grammar and logic.

sorry im just trollin cause last two pages have been about brawl stuff that nobody cares about.

except you brawl players I guess aha

lol im just playin don't hate.

What's The Point

Smash Master
honestly yall can call for whoever you want on commentary
Doom is the best "professional" commentator. He knows when to talk to the chat and when to talk about the game, and doesn't go off topic or rant. Plus he has a soothing voice.

For game commentating, you and Doom were the best combo.

For general chatting, when it's friendlies or boring matches, you and TKO were the best combo.

Random people coming on like SK and CO18 is good for a bit, but random people coming on tend ramble a lot.

Pierce I found to be kinda bad. He really focused on the chat, even during matches. He'd get trolled or talked about, as random chatters will do, and immediately have to respond. This was often during matches and while the other commentator was talking about the game. Seemed like Doom was getting annoyed with him because of that.

CO18

Smash Hero
you can't say he sucks against DDD unless you guy's think all of you suck as DDD..
If he has only lost to top d3's that means he does not suck totally vs. d3. He just has not beaten the top d3's yet.
Well in comparison imo the mu isn't that bad for him to be losing to every good d3 he faces imo. Especially to some who don't main him

Yo man me and sk were the best

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Well in comparison imo the mu isn't that bad for him to be losing to every good d3 he faces imo. Especially to some who don't main him

Yo man me and sk were the best
yea i know what you saying.
Lain still owes me $5 from our MM that bum
Also I agree Anti's d3 is not that good. I took him to last hit in my first viridian when I sucked and almost beat him first game. Awww Razer's poor soul LMAO

Pierce commentary is very professional when he is actually talking about the match.
But if he is talking mostly to the chat then I agree with that being very bad

M@v

Subarashii!
So like I went 4-2 in my 1st round pool and didn't make it out somehow, :confused:. Its really depressing considering I know a lot of ppl that made it out of their pools with 4-2w and even 3-3 records <____<

It was earth, me, kingkong,future,forever zero,snap,and nexus.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I felt bad for blacka since i know him more and co18 is a trashtalker and sooo cocky, its not very my fault its black and jband doing tbh. he'll apologize so i will but w-e lol **** U.S trashtalkers thats my way to pay back ;D

Browny

Smash Hater
10000 reply get :)

Also is there a link to round 2 pools results so far? There's an awful lot for me to search through here :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom