• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANNIHILATION, April 18th/09. HYPE PAGE!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I can't make it to this one (yay exams) sorry, Pownz. : ( I keep failing every single Pownz tourney lol...I shouldn't miss the next one though.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
The last tournament finished at around 9-10ish... With more setups, it will probably finish a tad earlier.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Lol Percon I might be free to team XD....dunno if I'm quite the caliber of player you're looking for >_>... also I'm not sure if there are 3 or 4 of us going to this...if there's 4 then I already have a partner, if there's 3 then I'll be looking for a doubles partner.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Percon, I may team with you. I have an old friend back in town, we were gonna do doubles but he may be needed in church during doubles. (We celebrate real easter, not heathen easter.)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Doc.

I'm going to make my smash debut tomorrow, you'll all be surprised, cya all there ^_^.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I will try and attend this tourney tomorrow =] I cannot wait to play everybody. I am a little rusty, but it should pass mid-way through the tourney. Doc=scary. Hope to see everyone there ^^

SRTM

Smash Ace
if anyone reads this on time.. i might be down for doubles.
Anyone wanna team with the almighty SRTM?
I don't have to use diddy.

Top Bottom