• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANNIHILATION, April 18th/09. HYPE PAGE!

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Personally, I would rather have a Melee or even 64 side tourney than B+

Also @JL: Doc didn't even use MK in the grand finals. He used Diddy/Snake/Marth/Wolf, but no MK :p

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I would rather have a Melee or even 64 side tourney than B+

Also @JL: Doc didn't even use MK in the grand finals. He used Diddy/Snake/Marth/Wolf, but no MK :p
That's because Percon beat him in either pools or early brackets against his MK.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I think everyone should take the time to give brawl+ a chance, and play it seriously. Its just so much more fast paced, and the character you wanted to use from the start can finally be mained and is suddenly viable.

I mean not to hate on doc, but i have seriously never heard of this guy, and he magically comes second with mk. Only with mk can you pull off such a stunt.
Doc is like one of the best players on aib lol

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I mean not to hate on doc, but i have seriously never heard of this guy, and he magically comes second with mk. Only with mk can you pull off such a stunt.
lol but u went to the dark side as well and chose to use MK

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Doc is like one of the best players on aib lol
>_< i cant keep up with all these online players randomly showing up

edit: i dont think brawl+ tournies can work, if everyones wii has to be modded, whos to say someones wii is modded to increase stats to a certain character in their favour.

J.L

Smash Ace
lol yes i did go mk, i dont see your point.

Im just saying only with mk can a new player make it so high in a tourney, but if he's known online then my bad.

personally i really hate mk, which is probably why I will never be able to bring out its true potential/gayness.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
lol yes i did go mk, i dont see your point.

Im just saying only with mk can a new player make it so high in a tourney, but if he's known online then my bad.

personally i really hate mk, which is probably why I will never be able to bring out its true potential/gayness.
You are destined to play Wario : )

Edit: Cyan, I saw him with like 1900+ points (if I'm remembering the right person)

Gichan

Smash Champion
^
yes Mikey, correct! Julian, Nick and I put up with grab release and DDDs, you can do the same, so suck it up and start winning tournies...with Wario of course.

J.L

Smash Ace

Edit: Cyan, I saw him with like 1900+ points (if I'm remembering the right person)
in brawl+.... lol

yo why are you guys hating on brawl+, i really dont see how its worse than brawl if you were to compare.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

Hmm, where's his account on AiB? I tried searching Silverdoc and just doc, but I couldn't find him.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Theres no point in playing Brawl+, Melee is just better on every level...

Only MK I've lost to in the past half year is Hype lol...and I've played Phil, no johns. Brawl IS better than Brawl+ except if there was one thing I would want for Brawl its no tripping. Brawl isnt a cheap rip off of a game like Brawl+ is. Point being: all you guys that want to play with combos and histun, go play Melee. I don't support changing smash bros.

All that said, if everyone entered a Brawl+ tourney so would I lol, but I wouldn't practice it.

J.L

Smash Ace
brawl+ shouldnt be regarded as an imitation of melee. It should be looked more as an enhanced and balanced version of brawl with no tripping, no cg infinites, grab release infinites, overpowered tilts, range, tornado, upb etc............

not that im forcing you to like brawl+, but im just saying...

btw... i dropped dhalsim, im gonna learn ken instead. Ill pick up dhlasim when i get the game lol.

KingAce

Smash Ace
step it up ambrose
good **** max! ill be coming to tournaments soon enough and we can team again finally lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
THANK YOU, I can show you Ken stuff, I've been playing him exclusively for a while now : )

I can never respect Brawl+ when it just rips off everything Melee had lol

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Ohhh, no wonder his name seemed familiar, but I couldn't find him on AiB. FatalX is mastah of GB. (H)

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Nicely run tourney, pownz. Must of been frustrating at times, because people werent listening. Complementary Axe made me lol.

Good stuff Doc, Hype, and Percon. I need to see the grand/losers finals! Good games everyone else.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Good games everyone, Max beat me like 7 - 1 overall in all our matches, at least i got a 3 stock on him so im not too embarassed. Next time I'll try ice climbers, i'm picking them up for the next big tourney.

Shoutouts- Percon, beast kirby. Ambrose, nice cg skills. Fatal, close games son!. Hype, better luck next time nice mk. The carter, annoying ( in a very good way ) pikachu. Good stuff guys, peace.

Top Bottom