• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANNIHILATION, April 18th/09. HYPE PAGE!

nickcam

Smash Ace
As far as i know the people that were left were hype doc and percon. Hype just beat brose and he has to face doc in losers finals. Percon is in grand finals. Top 5 are 1.percon/hype/doc 4.brose 5.me 5. fatal? i think. Ya some crazy **** went down lol

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Results

1v1 Results

1: Percon ($252.00)
2: Doc ($126.00)
3: Hype ($42.00)
4: Ambrose
5: NickCam
5: Fatal
7: Iliad
7: Gi
9: Pho
9: TIPPR
9: Tha Carter
9: Minus
13: AvariceX
13: Phiddlesticks
13: Sheep
13: Raidos
17: Fool
17: Goo
17: SRTM
17: Shifu
17: Ka-lel
17: Suzaka
17: Jasuke
17: RyanFW
25: MeekSpeedy
25: Guru
25: YuneMaxx
25: Izzo
25: CaptainDee
25: Drekken
25: Kuenzel
25: Zen

2v2 results

1: Brose before hoes ($100.00)
2: PewPew
3: Team Gay Fish - Yo
4: Secrets of Agrabah
5: Athanostos

Drekken [Shoutouts]

Percon: Good job on taking first
Ambrose : glad didn't have to write you a check :p
Sheep: I hate you :p
Raidos: I should of picked Olimar first -.-
DAN : Close game man @.@ we have to do friendlies some time.
Razing_ZoZo : Scrub :/ you will never get out of pools scrub haha
Toronto Joe: I missed you!!!! SAD FACE

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol doc you beast, yeah sorry i couldnt come, community service eats *** >.<

great job Gi just saw your placing =D

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty happy with how I placed. Knocked into loser's by Doc, and knocked out by Hype. I saw a lot of improvements in myself, and Pownz tournaments are always fun.

Shoutouts later. Too tired/lazy right now.

instead of banning mk, lets all play brawl+

=D
I brought my Wii and it had Brawl+. You should have come JL.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Doc is too good

Shoutouts later

As always I got fu*cked over lol

Lose to Ambrose and Doc
Who both got beaten by Percon
When I beat Percon

wtf is that lol

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Secrets of Agrabah
I was dying when I heard that

Also **** that stupid south park fishsticks joke

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo who got first?

lol nvm found it...i am very surprised at suzaku r u actully getting that giood with marth or have u been gettin gy and deciding to use a teir quiere=)

also im not dissing the creater of this tourny but wasn't this kinda unorganzied 1 sum1 that went ther told me and 2 these placings dun seem right...

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Great games to everyone =] I would have stayed and played more if I did not have to take my family out to dinner. Great job on placing 2nd Doc. lol @ Fatal. Shoutouts for later ^^

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Good games and I had a great time back seeing everyone again.

But I have to say (and everyone who was there probably knew I was gonna post about it)... but Pownz:

STOP MAKING PEOPLE PLAY ON LAGGY TV'S!!!!
And you MUST fix your zero tolerance tv switch rule. I come to my first tournament back and its heartbreaking to be forced beyond all my will to play on a lagging tv, when I basically pleaded with you guys at every step to please show the decency to allow me not to get ****ed over and let me switch, you forced me. You basically spat in my face with that move, I was not impressed at all. Thats not the way tournaments are supposed to be. "It screws over both people equally" is the stupidest logic I've ever heard, why are you screwing over players? I cannot play Falco at all in lag, but you basically said, " well **** Minus".

J.L

Smash Ace
lol yeaa, Percon must have stepped it up.

BUT ANYWAYS!!! SERIOUSLY FOLKS, BRAWL+!!!!! We gotta get on that **** soon. Even players like Chu dat and Bum hold brawl + tourneys. Its mad fun, and most importantly, noooooo metaknights!!!!

=D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol yeaa, Percon must have stepped it up.

BUT ANYWAYS!!! SERIOUSLY FOLKS, BRAWL+!!!!! We gotta get on that **** soon. Even players like Chu dat and Bum hold brawl + tourneys. Its mad fun, and most importantly, noooooo metaknights!!!!

=D
Broses lucario in Brawl+ = metaknight xDDDD

but yeah Brawl+ would be so cool to play a tourney for, and maybe we could have an mk banned tourney just to experiment, we rarely change the rules O_O

Hype

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: Percon: Congrats on 1st. we need to friendly next time.
2: Doc: You came out of no where to take 2nd, gj. I think I could have played better aginast you, no johns though.
4: Ambrose: I can't believe I had to play you in Pools, winners bracket AND losers brakcet.
5: NickCam: 6 times in 5 tourneys! I think we are 3-3 in sets now.
5: Fatal: GG's
7: Iliad: 6 tipper Fsmashes in the first like 2 minutes! Yo, you gotta upload that Rainbow cruise vid off of phos wii.
7: Gi: we will play sometime
9: Pho: Good TL. you were ****** me at the beggining, then I remembered you saying that TL doesn't like the nado lol. thank's for the water too.
9: Tha Carter: Lol at the omnigay in dubz.
9: Minus: gg's welcome back to the gtan region
13: AvariceX: you ness is good, I now realize I need to focus on not getting grabbed when im at like 90%+
17: SRTM: Don't quit brawl, I need to learn how to fight diddys!
17: Suzaka: we need to play sometime.
25: YuneMaxx: GG's

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Brawl+ is sooo stupid lol. Its just a worse version of melee....but if everyone else enters I would enter too
Translation: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CGS R GONE :(:(:(

<3 Mikey

But seriously, B+ is ****ing amazing. We should start having B+ side tourneys. I bet it would even attract the Melee community.

And suddenly, the wall between the two games in broken :O

J.L

Smash Ace
I think everyone should take the time to give brawl+ a chance, and play it seriously. Its just so much more fast paced, and the character you wanted to use from the start can finally be mained and is suddenly viable.

I mean not to hate on doc, but i have seriously never heard of this guy, and he magically comes second with mk. Only with mk can you pull off such a stunt.

Percon

Smash Lord
I like B+ but I've only played it once. I'd have to use different characters in Brawl and Brawl plus though, or else I'd end up confusing myself.

Oh and in the coming months I'm sure we'll see top tiers in Brawl+... it's just new, that's all. It's like at the start of Brawl when everyone thought it was really balanced except for Marth :p

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I support brawl+, but like JL said, I don't think enough people want to play it seriously now. Brawl has been out for a year now, and I think are already too settled in to switch now.

On a side note, I did beat Doc's Snake. Then he busted out his MK...

Top Bottom