• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Smash Master
rofl way to go you just admitted how bad the game actually is thank you.
What the hell are you talking about? My preference of characters has nothing to do with how good the game is. Nor does Sonic's killing power.

I wanted to play Pichu in melee but had to stick to Marth and Fox for the most part too.

Rat

Smash Lord
Omni beat lain? What's up with this, and the playing metaknight. What happened to rocking the mid-tier? Lain, Ganon!?!

I was curious how the 1-stock matches worked out. If you could like post just like some impressions/summary at this thread that would be awesome.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omni beat lain? What's up with this, and the playing metaknight. What happened to rocking the mid-tier? Lain, Ganon!?!

I was curious how the 1-stock matches worked out. If you could like post just like some impressions/summary at this thread that would be awesome.
yea, both matches with lain were close matches and lain had some freakin good techs. I played smart and just baired alot and it worked.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
so is what goes down is theres a smashfest on friday then a tourny saturday? Is the said tourney that digital ops biweekly one?

Im 90% ill be coming for the next one im just curious as to how this all goes down.

Anyone in the shelby/macomb area want to friendly, or ride down together let me know. PM if you want or tell me here.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
so is what goes down is theres a smashfest on friday then a tourny saturday? Is the said tourney that digital ops biweekly one?

Im 90% ill be coming for the next one im just curious as to how this all goes down.

Anyone in the shelby/macomb area want to friendly, or ride down together let me know. PM if you want or tell me here.
These are alternating weekends with the digi ops ones, so you can go to a tourny a week if you so desire (You get better quick, too!)

Smashfest usually starts around..6-ish pm on Friday, with a little gimmick tourny for those interested. Some people play till the wee hours, then crash on a couch, others go home and come back saturday. Saturday has regular doubles then singles tourney. It's a good time, you should come out.

caymon

Smash Rookie
I'm happy I did better than last time, but I think it was more based on the bracket than anything else.

Sliq

Smash Master
Kel, beat Lain next time! Me and you, 1rst and 2nd every midwest circuit event. I'll take first.
Actually, you forgot the part hwere I take first and you end your life in order to die with some honor after losing to a Ganondorf.

Also, Kel, you ***got, update your sig with my Ganon face. That Ike face sickens me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, I torrented it one night. And I played SCOTU on netplay last night. Ciel is ridiculous.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
OOoooh, fun. Just how does one go about acquiring netplay, tho? Google does not help much with a generic term like "netplay" >.<
-me

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
omni, again, sorry about that. trillian decided to hide IMs from ppl that aren't on my list without me setting it to that and I hadn't gotten your SN from alex. :/

ankoku/scotu - I added you guys on AIM, we must netplay at some point. my SN is ShardZERO.

edit* russell, the latest netplay hack can be found here - http://mauve.sandwich.net/MBCaster.html

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I play IaMP and "play" MBAC, but I'm not touching SWR until someone proves it's worth learning.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Hmm... I didnt get to play melty blood at Rofas. But I took a look at it. Somebody hook me up with a link so I can find a character I like and be able to compete next time :).

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
Scala - I play IaMP a lil bit, used to frequent #iamp. I'm just moreso hype for MB :D

Mann - PMs sir.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yo guys, i kinda been slackin on the vids this week because I had a big school project due today (wednesday). I plan to head down to the lab tomorrow, so expect videos Friday/Saturday.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I NEED A RIDE TO ROFA'S N BACK

I can go Friday Night

I would appreciate a ride there and Back ...... I have Money of Course

ALSO............. IN DETROIT NEWS.......

How about those WINGS!!!

........oh yeah............ I get my wii wednesday

O_o That is all

Sibby

Smash Rookie
Have patience, we can only use the video lab on certain days so give rofa a little break ; )

Oh yeah, GO WINGS!!!

rofa

Smash Journeyman
^ listen to sibby he's the ****. (sibby = busa = best ike in the midwest). i'm at the lab right now, and i'm running into random *** technical problems as usual, but I will get this **** done, fear not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom