• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Results (with character choices) will be greatly appreciated, as always.

Two more weeks until I consider going to a tourney... Don't die out on me before then, MI Smash scene. I hear there were only 15 entrants this time around. : \

lain

Smash Master
yep.

1st Joel (G&W)
2nd Anther (Pikachu, Fox)
3rd The Mann (WIJI BABY)
5th rofa (Metaknight)
5th lain (Ganon, G&W)

i don't remember past that. haha.

lain

Smash Master
OH

jk jk

1st Joel (G&W)
2nd Anther (Pikachu, Fox)
3rd The Mann (WIJI BABY)
4th Sandwich (Snake, Luigi)
5th rofa (Metaknight)
5th lain (Ganon, G&W)

does that format look right?

rofa

Smash Journeyman
no no no! why are you people listening to lain, he is a fool. lain, stop posting wrong stuff!

sandwich did not get 4th, PRIME did. yes, they are friends, but they are two different people BUDDY. so stfu lain and shame on you for confusing all these people

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
no no no! why are you people listening to lain, he is a fool. lain, stop posting wrong stuff!

sandwich did not get 4th, PRIME did. yes, they are friends, but they are two different people BUDDY. so stfu lain and shame on you for confusing all these people
Whoa, calm down. And if you say that kinda stuff, at least give me the correct information, since you're the one with it.

Danithak

Smash Rookie
Minus all the drama here, I just wanted to say that as an incoming member to the larger Smash community, I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in Rofa's Smash Bash. Sorry for being lame and not participating in any of the tourneys, but I will try and get in on some of them next time, and I certainly look forward to it. Good stuff!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I think attendance will probably ramp up dramatically once the school year starts again.

And I demand ganon vids from lain! Now! I need to see if anyone can sway my opinion that Ganny is horrid. I love him, but he's just bad.

Danithak

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't really say that any player in Brawl is BAD, just that a good lot of them are harder to play with and probably have a very different play style. I will admit that some characters are limited in some ways (for example, when I play with Yoshi, I swear to god I get people to like 200 percent before I kill them), but I think every character has potential. People just need to discover it.

On the other hand, I haven't been playing as long as half the people on these boards, so I could just be talking out of my ***. But that's one thing I think Brawl did well - balance the characters more.

TheMann

Smash Ace
GG's to everybody I played. This event was too fun everybody, even though turn out was kinda small. I got 8 dollars though yay!!!

Oh and Rofa I thought of a great way to advertise tournaments. You could make it a facebook event. I think with that you can invite hundreds of ppl. Or maybe whole networks like U of M, or eastern.

Much props to Lain for having the patience to stick with ganon, even Chance wouldn't stick with him lol.
And Anther for being the coolest person ever and giving me a ride to the tournament.

Peace out ppl

caymon

Smash Rookie
It was cool playing a wider group of people (that are better than me). Hopefully if I go to enough of these, I can give you all some good matches.

lain

Smash Master
;_; i'm sorry kyle, they are different people but they are both wixom. i told ankoku in aim that i actually wasn't sure if it was prime or sandwich that got 4th.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
indeed. but the next one will be big people! me and my friend are heading to kinkos tomorrow to print up a couple hundred flyers to hang around town. ill also post an image here for you guys to go hang around your towns.

Kel

Smash Master
Me, Dr. X and possibly Quivo and another guy (Noah) will be attending the next one!

So come to see us/ MM us!

lain

Smash Master
if deeboe got 4th, then he has to be like the best brawl player ever.

getting 4th while in jail FTW.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
thanks for uploading the videos so fast (wow i sucked balls on that first match wit lain, getting keyed like none other)

but if you get a chance can you upload or send me those mario friendlies i had.

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom