• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime North Attendees Post Here

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
So what will the rules n shiz be? Hopefully not 2 stock matches like last year...

theaftermath

Smash Cadet
When is the Brawl tourney going to start at? I went there last year for the scheduled time of 1pm i think, and they ended up starting the tourney an hour early... plz dont do that again. a lot of ppl were there looking for an opening spot. including me.

Sanu

Smash Champion
~~
Last call for cheap passes! I only have a few left now xP
~~
When is the Brawl tourney going to start at? I went there last year for the scheduled time of 1pm i think, and they ended up starting the tourney an hour early... plz dont do that again. a lot of ppl were there looking for an opening spot. including me.
lolwut. We don't organize, sorry man... you're asking the wrong people LOL. I think it's on Friday at 8 PM this time anyways.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Bah, my buddy bailed out on Friday so I guess I'll be rolling solo at least for that day, oh well whatever.

As for the tournament I made threads on the Anime North forums about when people should show up to sign up but the only response I got is "Just show up early" So yeah....lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i need to seriously get less h.w so im not so stressed out when i try to make it to tourneys....>.<

5ive

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna tell me how to get to 801 Dixon Road ( Renaisance Toronto Airport Hotel) for Melee/Friendlies on Saturday (Preferably from VP station)

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna tell me how to get to 801 Dixon Road ( Renaisance Toronto Airport Hotel) for Melee/Friendlies on Saturday (Preferably from VP station)
I'd help you if I could, but I hardly know my way around Brampton, let alone down there lol.

Just Mapquest it. :bee:

5ive

Smash Champion
K, got the route now : ).
I still hope the people coming with me don't john. We're apparently getting tickets from Sanuzi.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
K, got the route now : ).
I still hope the people coming with me don't john. We're apparently getting tickets from Sanuzi.
Hey man you better come regardless.

My buddy bailed on me so now I'm rolling solo on Friday, so you should be able to as well. Rolling solo does have it advantages, now I can go and pick up some asian girls, or some crazy cosplaying white girls with hotel rooms lol. :laugh:

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Worst possible timing for the tourney for me; I want to get to the rave party that's RIGHT after, and I,m going with friends who will likely want to drink before going, so I really can't participate. Besides, if it's a 32-man bracket, it'll likely be filled up in no time, and will finish late :p

I'll show up for the all-nighter on Saturday, most likely, for some friendlies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hey man you better come regardless.

My buddy bailed on me so now I'm rolling solo on Friday, so you should be able to as well. Rolling solo does have it advantages, now I can go and pick up some asian girls, or some crazy cosplaying white girls with hotel rooms lol. :laugh:
Why hello there friend, let's get to work! You still have my number? XD

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'm going tomorrow, so I guess I'll be missing the Brawl tournament... Oh well, I got Melee and Street Fighter 4 to tie me over.

J.L

Smash Ace
is there anyone going to the street fighter 4 tourney for tmr??

ohh Pho, you think you can sign me up?? and when does registration start anyway?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
is there anyone going to the street fighter 4 tourney for tmr??

ohh Pho, you think you can sign me up?? and when does registration start anyway?
It's Melee, then Street Fighter 4. I'll be sure to add your name too when I sign up. You should have went to Pownz on Monday. I was ****** people with my Chun-Li.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
brawl results
1.brose
2. me
3. danny
4. anth
5. ???

i managed to take a set off brose and sent him to losers,but he made sure to take my *** to school in grand finals, i also beat anth,shifU,and world jem in dittos(I ****ING HATE DITTOS ARGHHHH)

i had fun meeting and talking with old/new friends.. GGs to everyone i played and thanks to everyone that came out

BIG thanks to adnan and mdk for helping things run better and getting me+others into the tourney, i really appreciate it

Ambrose is too good

*passes out*

Last edited:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sorry JustNoOne, I was going to call you when I got there about the passes but apparently I wrote down your number incorrectly... so I was waiting for you guys to call but you never did -_-

On another note, <3 TOJoe

Mokbi7

Smash Cadet
lol i like it was fun=]
i hope we can do that again brose
i gotta face yu next time
toronto joe which one where yu?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
AN tournament at 9 am makes me sad. Seriously how do they think we're going to get there on time XD

Btw I'm still going and winning Melee don't get any ideas Ambrose.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Sorry JustNoOne, I was going to call you when I got there about the passes but apparently I wrote down your number incorrectly... so I was waiting for you guys to call but you never did -_-

On another note, <3 TOJoe
Ack! It's okay, at least I got my weekend pass, but like JVan likely won't come. He waited for you so he could buy passes but yet he had an exam next day ^.^

5ive

Smash Champion
again, looks like the people I was supposed to go with johned. I COULD go alone, but I'd rather not. I'll confirm if I can still go by 8.

Sanu

Smash Champion
again, looks like the people I was supposed to go with johned. I COULD go alone, but I'd rather not. I'll confirm if I can still go by 8.
D: kind of disappointing.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
brawl results
1.brose
2. me
3. danny
4. anth
5. ???

i managed to take a set off brose and sent him to losers,but he made sure to take my *** to school in grand finals, i also beat anth,shifU,and world jem in dittos(I ****ING HATE DITTOS ARGHHHH)

i had fun meeting and talking with old/new friends.. GGs to everyone i played and thanks to everyone that came out

those ***git T.Os were so gay, BIG thanks to adnan and mdk for helping things run better and getting me+others into the tourney, i really appreciate it

Ambrose is too good

*passes out*
grats. yay vaughAn

Top Bottom