• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An open question to the Jigglypuff community

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDC

Smash Lord
"Brawl + fixes that, though. Hey, hey, hey, fair spam all day."
sounds beautiful lol, but what exactly is brawl + (i've heard of it of course) but how does it play and is it reputable/popular/used in tourneys?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Your posts are still hard to read, mate.

Anyhow, "ATs" are not the be-all-end-all of this game. One doesn't look for ATs, they are just an abstract term for quirky things in the game that 95% of the time are useless.

There's no AT that has anything to do with stale moves. PT and Zelda/Shiek can change to clear their list (Samus too I suppose), and anyone can attack any hitbox (damageable items or parts of the stage) to clear their list. This only really comes into play on Brinstar, Luigi's Mansion, and Skyworld (rarely if ever legal), though it's a good habit to bair Shy Guys or the balloon.

Veril has put quite a lot of work into finding uses for Rest. You can look up his topic.

Rollout is what it is, and we're highly unlikely to discover some mythical new way to use it.It's a bad move that shouldn't work but does, and gets easy KOs. Understanding rest is more about reading your opponent than understanding the game.

If it's stale, then that means you've been hitting with it. :) So... stop that! Go bair happy! Some good habits from Melee never die...

Melee Fair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melee Bair
its like bair and nair in one go :D

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
"Brawl + fixes that, though. Hey, hey, hey, fair spam all day."
sounds beautiful lol, but what exactly is brawl + (i've heard of it of course) but how does it play and is it reputable/popular/used in tourneys?
Brawl+ is a standard set of codes for people with hacked Wiis.

Not unlike the Holy Roman Empire, which was neither holy nor roman nor an empire, the Brawl+ standard is neither Brawl nor "plus" nor a standard.

There are about to be angry trolls that lynch me and tell you about how Brawl+ "is totally used in lots of big tourneys by big players". I would advise you take this with extremely large grains of salt.

Melee Fair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melee Bair
its like bair and nair in one go :D
Um, no. In Melee bair was you king, your boss, and your mother, all rolled up into one. Rest meanwhile was actually a minor demigod.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Brawl+ turns Jigglypuff into a 1 gimmick character which makes it boring >__>

All she can do now is u air rest. If she can't do that before 50% she can't kill till like 200%.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
On that note, I'm in no position to really say this but I think this topic has run its course. No point wasting any more of what few posts this place has.

Palpi

Smash Hero

All she can do now is u air rest. If she can't do that before 50% she can't kill till like 200%.
You mean.... like vbrawl jigglypuff?

You can WoP so much easier with weak fairs, after doing that easy kill with a strong fair. I love jigglypuff in brawl+ just because I love jigglypuff in brawl, but keeping her similar, but viable is like a dream come true. You can also kill by tech chased dacus!

Icyo

Smash Ace
Personally...my goal is to improve my Jigglypuff. Making it the best that it can possibly be by pushing it to the limit of what the game allows. Which in competitive terms means JV 3 stocking every match.

<_<

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

lawl that reminds me of smash64... sorta

Metatitan

Smash Master
brawl+ turns jiggs into a really fun char, jigglymaster u dont know what ur talking about. without stale moves Fair always kills insanely early

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I play Jiggs due the fact that she's ****... Fun, and a character that's humiliating to lose to...

What? It's not like i'm gona make any money out of brawl anyway... i live in a brawl free country so i feed on Wifi...

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I like how this thread was supposed to get more discussion going and getting the community to talk.
Then someone comes in and tells everyone they're wrong about everything.

Does anyone still use the Jiggly xat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom