• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Argh, I shall now beg A_man! *kneels*
O mighty lord, please grant me my one request through the grace of your power, for it need only the brief glimpse of thy might and will to bring forth one, as undeserving a creature I am.
I just had to get that out, as we had to learn about the origins of catholoicism today and we had much of this archaic and boring speech. And being in a mich higher maths class than I should be doesn't help as I have tonnes more homework than my peers. Sad start to a weekend.

Anyway, hope you have time to make my sig Aman, but I won't be pushing you.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll try and get something done today. I got some reading, some other work to do and, new to the list, play M3 in English. Yup, patch got released in case you are wondering.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hello there Aman, thanks for last time's Avi but once again i'm back for more and this time I want THIS! in avatar ( preferably in 75x75 form)

also, I am having as hard time finding a Toon version of Sephiroth, if anyone one finds one please post it up
. :)

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
So, let me get this straight, cause i'm not sure. Do we get to have our own sigs made for us or do we have to pick from the selection on the first page?

Bruneo

Smash Cadet
if u asked plural its not gonna get down lol A_man could u do it its a page or 2 back

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Greetings. all. I can see that these sig shops have devoloped over the years. I remember the days in aman's first shop with pistilz and lord unicorn. I got my sig there, and my first 100 posts, lol. So now i have come back, and don't really know what to say... so..... aman, i have seen your latest sigs and also seen that you have gotten like 1000 times better than before, mine is still the best though XD

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Maker:a-man
requesting: a sig around the size of my 2nd sig the one with falcon in it please
Picture:http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/252441/thumb_ssbbfalcolombardirender.png i want falco in this pose but in his black alt costume standing on the great fox.
color/style: falco in his black /brown alt costume but just make it look cool please.
Txt: under or to the side of falco i want it to say "Hughie - Fc 0345 0742 7982" in the coolest text font you have.

Thanks to whoever takes my request i really apprciate it. :D

zrky

Smash Lol'd
looks like a missed allot:psycho:

I never got asked to take the ACT or PSAT and I have one of the highest averages, WTF!!!

A_man13

Smash Master
It's still unclaimed, though Auddy did claim it first.

Sorry so many requests are unfinished. I got loads of requests, I had a really long homework load this weekend, and the M3 patch came out (which, not to my suprise, I found some of the dreaded block 0 problems). I should be done soon and start requests.

IDK

Smash Lord
as to not break the rule of double requesting, i'm dropping my request. no one seems to have started at all and it's been like a month so i'll try someone else. thanks anyway.

IDK

Smash Lord
i know aman, i understand why you wouldnt be able to. i'm just dropping my request as to not break the rule.

Top Bottom