• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

A_man13

Smash Master
Recolor request to A_Man:
SSBB Lucas one. Can you change the shirt to green? *no stripes* And change the shoes red? Also the hair orange like Claus :bee:
That may be tough. I know what you want from your thread, but it's tough to do...

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Due to... happenings in my life I can no longer be in this shop full time. I can only help part time and even that will be minimal. Sorry :-(

A_man13

Smash Master
Pretty good. Course I won most of the time, though we did have some really close matches (especially with Lucas on Lucas).

I'm open to play whenever, in case anyone wants to play...

A_man13

Smash Master
@Sundance: Cool. And, if you want to, my brother can join. If you spam taunt, you can almost for certain win against him.

@Plural: Sorry man.

Looks like I'm the lone ranger again...

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Maker:a-man
requesting: a sig around the size of my 2nd sig the one with falcon in it please
Picture:http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/252441/thumb_ssbbfalcolombardirender.png i want falco in this pose but in his black alt costume standing on the great fox.
color/style: falco in his black /brown alt costume but just make it look cool please.
Txt: under or to the side of falco i want it to say "Hughie - Fc 0345 0742 7982" in the coolest text font you have.

Thanks to a-man if he takes my request i really apprciate it. :D
any word on my request yet?

smaci92

Smash Lord
No1 replied my request :(
maybe cause you disobeyed the rules and requested from two shops at the exact same time...his request from c.hoods shop:
There, I edited it, now can plz someone take my request WITH ONE RENDER:

I need a siggy. ****, on AXA forums we only have one siggy thread, and it's been a week since I posted there and still no replies!

Anywayz, so I came here 2 ask 4 siggy:

Can you make me signature with Waluigi in the background? I would also like colors, and I want this text:
MasterT
Town:Waluigi
FC:5026-7021-9683

Ok thx in advance, I hope im not asking 2 much!

Btw, the background I want is AC:WW house or anything related 2 village, you chose

zrky

Smash Lol'd
smaci just can't make up her mind......... not rushing, cuz I know you is busy, but any word on my last request?

smaci92

Smash Lord
smaci just can't make up her mind......... not rushing, cuz I know you is busy, but any word on my last request?
no I made up my mind a long time ago lol...silly zrky. I main zss and Ice climberz...I've been playing zss for 6 months and Ice climberz for a week....so yep, I made up my mind a long time ago :bee: just trying new characters just for fun :)
and just to let you no I'm not a "her". lol:
smaci just can't make up HER mind......

zrky

Smash Lol'd
sorry smaci, that was a typo, i did that on my phone and whatever I typed it fixed it, I might have accidentally touched another letter after "his" and it changed it...sorry:(

YAY a_man is starting requests again :D

smaci92

Smash Lord
sorry smaci, that was a typo, i did that on my phone and whatever I typed it fixed it, I might have accidentally touched another letter after "his" and it changed it...sorry:(

YAY a_man is starting requests again :D
lol that's ok...i was just kidding with you :laugh: and how were you supposed to know that I wasn't a girl =P haha

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
hey aman... do you remember that request i made 2 months ago... the ike sig for my friend?... is it going to be done anytime soon... hes getting a little anoying :p

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Well, since you guys are pretty busy, I am officially taking my request somewhere else. I'm making it such a big announcement just so no other shops get angry when they see I've put a request in here. Thanks for your time, and good luck in the future!

A_man13

Smash Master
Afraid so. Life is catching up quick and it's getting close to another "Signature spiritual retreat."

Oh, and new avi, in case you haven't noticed.

Top Bottom