• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, the break was nice, but now I'm ready to get back to work. So....

-My section (this post)

-Plural's section (below post)

-Cmpr's section (click here)

Make sure you read everyone's intro. Everyone deserves that they have at least one or two request.

My section:
The real reason you are here...

Here at my shop, I offer:

-Sigs
-Banners
-Avis
-Recolors
-Rendering (qualaty may be bad, though)

at no cost to you whatsoever.

Rules:

First and foremost, read this post, but a few things I enphasize:

-No spamming. Feel free to talk about whatever, but try and keep it mildly focused on sig work. If you want to, all members are invited to join the social group linked to in my signature. Feel free to talk about whatever there.

-Wait patiently for your sig. I know you want whatever may be in my reprituire for your sig, but I got a life off the web (and other important things on the web that may need priority). If you can't wait paciently, you may recieve the Mr. W of doom (or lose your request entirely). Once I start on something, you can usually expect it from 30 minutes to an hour afterwords (this is just an average. Dificulty dependent, it may take longer or shorter).

Requesting:

If you are ready to waste 30 min-1 hour of my life (JK, this is all fun), you need to tell me what you want. Follow this format when you request:

-Maker: If you have a preferance on who makes your whatever, post it here. You can leave it blank, but it probably won't be your top choice.

- What you are requesting (see above)

- Render/ stock (for everthing): You need to provide an image of what you want in your result. Best places to look are:

-Planet renders: The #1 option for renders. If at all posible, try this place for renders. Best qualaty around, folks.
- Offical art recolors: If you can deal with the qualaty (which can be worked around), best place for Diferent brawl recolorings.
- Introduction poses: Rather popular poses. From the brawl introduction.
-Google: Usually googling something will give you something you want; I may just have to give it the quick render.

Find something you want and post the image URL in your request. Note that I will only accept one render requests (unless it's a special case scenario). You must also provide pics unless its a really common pic (official brawl art, Weegee, etc.)

-Color/ style (everything but renders): What do you want the final result to look like/ not look like. If you do post anything here, make sure you have an example or two so I can get the idea of what you want. I prefer this to be left blank, but don't be afraid to fill it in.

- Text (Avis, banners, and sigs): Just post what you want the sig to say. You can have as many lines as you want, but try and keep it to Text and subtext (less visable, but aparant text).

-Other: If there is something else you are just dying to have in your sig, post that here.

Examples:

FREE TO WHOEVER WANTS IT. POST WITHIN!

NEW!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBZhDHCkVyY : An interactive gallery of my best/recent stuff. Kinda a cool way to see some of my stuff.

For the rest, visit http://profile.imageshack.us/user/a_man13/ (older stuff) and http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/ (recent stuff)

A few last notes

-I will accept a partner. PM me/ post here if you want to.
-Official roadies group: You get a sig with this on it:

and you are a roadie. It dosen't mean much, just priority siggage and braging rights.

-Come join the hangout hut. All requesters are invited, so what are you waiting for.

Well, I hope I (or anyone in the shop) can be of service on your next sig! Happy requesting!

plural

Smash Journeyman
Plural is temporarily CLOSED
Same rules as Aman, but I'll be limiting it to 2 requests at once now that I've started school. I like to take my time a little.
And please be a little creative on the render picking. You can google it if you want, not just planetrenders >< I don't want to do 5 sigs on the same render O.o

Examples:

kay.
never made an avi before, but I'm up for trying that.

finished:
1-

2--
3-

3-

Grandeza

Smash Master
A_Man i would love to be your partner but im with the all stars. I've been thinking about quitting, but if I quit and join you right after i think that would be pretty low. Good luck with the shop A_Man.

A_man13

Smash Master
I think I already got some interest from someone else anyways, but it's all open till "this person" notices.

plural

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to give partnership a shot.

I don't want to start my own shop but I'd like to try it out :)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
A man mind if i take the roadie symbol idea and use it for all stars shop?

not your pic just the idea of a roadies symbol

Nice shop you have here btw

A_man13

Smash Master
You can. To make it, take a render and use the embevel filter on it. Then make a circle shaped selection and fill it with a golden gradient. Touch it up with gradient maps and add text.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Not to be a damper on the party but now we've got little scout badges being handed out?

PS:To make this atleast a semi useful post, Welcome back A_man, looking forward to your sigs improving at the least.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I am now in the shop along with Plural.

Here are some samples,

I am currently unable to post any animations but right now, I am better with animations than sigs.

My Rules:

1. No spamming. I do not want this to end up like the all stars shop.

2. No flaming. Words like narutard etc are just disrespectful.

3. If you ask for a sig from another shop along with this one, I will only do the sig if you give me a good reason to.

Requesting

Sigs

I know it is a pain sometimes, but it would be preferred if you got your renders at, planetrenders.net/renders.

When requesting, please be specific. But, know that it might not look like what you thought i was going to look like. I honestly prefer manga characters but I am open to other things. Do not pressure me if you think I am taking too long. If you/I am dissatisfied with your sig I will redo it.

Waiting List:
1. Gigakoopa
2. The Poliwag guy

Grandeza

Smash Master
lol All stars isn't closing any time soon and i'm confused where would word spread outside the art emporium(which pretty much everyone knows of your return already)*sorry for the spam*

s0ggywaffls

Smash Rookie
hey if u need any help from time to time, u can msg me if u want. im not sure how active im guna be on this forum, but im like always on aim...
so yeah if ur like overwhelmed with requests or something u can send one or two to me if u want to

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
You push new on gimp, then fix the size, then paste the render there, then push ctrl+l and on the box that pops up, click the layer titled background, then you can mess with it without mussin up teh rendzorz

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Signature wanted please

Hi. I was wondering if you could make a signature for me.... I'm still not exactly sure what i want though haha.

I like the size of all the ones right under the examples: area (such as the two snake ones and the Soren one). That's what size I would want.

Zelda is my main character... but what pose of her I want I don't know. She pretty much looks cool in any pose... here is some cool art

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs15/300W/i/2007/109/6/6/Princess_Zelda__TP__by_Maga_Link.jpg

And her facial pose like this is also really cool

http://thewiiremedia.revolutionreport.net/games/1/5294.jpg

I'm really not that picky... I trust you can make anything look cool.

As for color and style... well I like the colors from your examples of the ness, snake, soren, and aman ones. That's really not too important... what is is that the colors are complimentary to Zelda. A cool background is nice too. I'm not really into the dry bones background or the young link santi background.

Last the text... um... my name in all games I play is Grizz so you can put that in there if it looks good... if not just leave it out (or make it really small).

That's really all I want. I'm really sorry for making you read so much. I hope this gives you enough of an idea of what I want. I really appreciate you taking time and effort to make sigs... and uh if you have any questions or don't want to do it just give me a message back. Thanks a bunch man. Peace.

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, two requests allready.

@Doom: If you wanna join, you'll have to audition. You got three (maybe 4) competetors so far.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, there is Plural, Doom, S0ggywaffles, and possibly Gflare (he helped with the last shop, so).

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Whoa Whoa, A man, I can not believe this, we planned this shop, I thought you I was guaranteed an Auto In. I can't beat GFLARE!? SP1IRE!? DOOM!? AND PLURAL!? I... I cannot believe this treachery A man, I can not believe it.

Top Bottom