• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

A_man13

Smash Master
Nice blog, A man. I guess a "Sig Spiritual Retreat" might be a good thing.

YOU SHOULD GO TO INDIA! =O
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me of the bad thing that happened today; a nitpicky test of india, birthplace of Hinduism, Siddhartha, and where 70% of the population is rural with open sewers. Enjoy your trip!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me of the bad thing that happened today; a nitpicky test of india, birthplace of Hinduism, Siddhartha, and where 70% of the population is rural with open sewers. Enjoy your trip!
And goats EVERYWHERE! Don't forgot the holy cows. The Beatles went on a spiritual retreat to India and they came back even more EPIC.

A_man13

Smash Master
My teacher gives the hardest tests, though. We have to regurgitate everything; movie titles, terms, his lingo, etc. Thank the lord that I have never bombed any of his 5 map tests.

A_man13

Smash Master
I now know you saved it as a jpeg. Darn youth and their .jpgs!

Let me see what I can pull out for you...

Anyone notice I get into real draw out conversations with some people?

A_man13

Smash Master
Lower qualaty.

I'll try and get it as close as I can to a usable size. Maybe even with room for text :D !

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I'd like to make a request:

Maker: A_Man

What: Sig

Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/22067/thumb_MGS%20copy.png

Color/Style: I like the coloring style of the Samus sig that's up to be taken. Could you do it in that style with lighting similar to the Snake sig you made? I'd like the colors to be a mix of blue and black.

Text: Shady Penguin
Subtext: Sounds like the perfect job for me.

I'll try not to be picky.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Looks like this shop is already too busy.

I'm going to cancel my request and go somewhere else. (Just want to sound official)

No worries, A_Man. Most of us know how demanding life can be.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry guys but this is long dead. I still might pull of some requests. Y'know, if you PM me.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Why dont we bring the shop back to life? Because its closed and we all have lives and dont have time to do this.

Top Bottom