• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
click layers then transparency then add alpha channel to start, then click the magic wand and click the background, then push ctrl+x for single color bgs, for multi colors, use the wand method and rectangle select to get rid of large sections, then use the paths tool or a zoomed in eraser to finish it off

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I don't know how.:confused:
Do You?
I can make avatars but I don't know how to make renders.
click layers then transparency then add alpha channel to start, then click the magic wand and click the background, then push ctrl+x for single color bgs, for multi colors, use the wand method and rectangle select to get rid of large sections, then use the paths tool or a zoomed in eraser to finish it off
The alpha channel - magi wand does not work all the time. I use the lasso and loosely select the render, invert the selection then ctrl x. Then erase with a soft brush.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I apologize...i'm new to this whole sig thing and i wasn't aware that it would offend anyone if I posted in multiple ones....so im sorry and i'm deleting two that i did which leaves one sig request in one post, once again i apologize

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace

A_man13

Smash Master
@Ekoix: Your right, it's sorta've getting a bit out of hand. Thanks for that

@Jamie0003: Can do. I think I got a good grasp of what to do.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
:bigthumbu I <3 A_Man, No homo.

This is amazing, showing my support lol.

Lol thanks for teaching me how to make sigs, I really hope I did but I don't think I ever said thanks.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I know you guys are probably tired of me posting my sub par sigs here but this time I have a question.

I'm stuck what should I add next? Also should I take out the paintbrush?
HOLY ****! A BEATLES SIG :crazy:... A man...do you think you could do something like that? or have you already started on the Yoshi recolor?

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
signature request

Hey A_Man
heres the render that I want http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/antiemperor/Sig%20Work/SnakeMGS4v2copy.png I want it to have a dark background
for the text it can have my user name and under that it could say "Its show time"
The text could be positioned like the one in my current sig with the render on the left side.
Thank you
If theres anything else I need to provide please tell me
Edit: I want A_man to make my sig

A_man13

Smash Master
you'd need to ask the maker where they got the render to begin with. It would look ugly if I used it straight from the sig, anyways. Thanks for requesting from me, Mr. Whippedfivetozeroatbrawltoday.

Jk, jk. again Good games.

A_man13

Smash Master
I've narrowed down the aplicants for the shop down to Plural and CMPR. I'll either send out a voting process or, if you guys don't mind, I'll letcha both in. Whatcha guys think?

@NakedSnake: Thank you.

Top Bottom