• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

A_man13

Smash Master
No problem at all. I've had my share of unruly customers and you are far from one. Just understand everything I do is to ensure a better end result, k?

Jamie0003

Smash Cadet
Wow, it's great Aman! Thanks very much! Ok, iv'e given it credit. Is that way ok?

A_man13

Smash Master
I know, I know. If you have a personal problem with it, talk to him about it.

@Jamie: Thanks. That got relativly good reviews from O D I N (major yay), so you got a high qualaty piece there.

@Everyone who requested so far: I'm gonna update the intro with everyone who is working here. Make sure you list who you want to make your sig.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Aww A_Man your sigs are all pretty now I almost wish I requested one.
You always gave me lame ones looking back at it now.
But I always thought they were wicked.
Glad to see Cmpr found a place, and plural is a good artist so its cool you have them here.
Sorry I was just checking in and commenting since this is my original home of thet art emporium.

A_man13

Smash Master
No prob. The first sigs I made you sucked bad. Nowerdays they have been getting better (which is always good).

I can't believe All stars (the only competiition) is dying off.

lolcesspool

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Yea I can see, then you taught me how to make them.
Heh its hard to believe my second post on smashboards was in your first shop.

The only sig I look at now that you made me that looks good is the pika one haha.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Yea, I think your first good sig was Mzinkk, then the lucas one where he's inside that boss from SSBB that I can't remember the name of. I'm just getting to the "Suck badly" point now at making sigs.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
A man, nicaboy just recently requested from the all stars.
just so that you now i never got my original request not that im blaming anybody but at 1st you said yo do it and after awhile turned me down which is fine then jeebus said he couldnt do due to lack of melee pics and everyone else was busy which is fine. zolga was nice enough to do a naruto sig for me too hold me over for my true sig which im getting here
is there any problem you have with me? its not like im requesting sigs left and right.

I know, I know. If you have a personal problem with it, talk to him about it.
thank you for still working on my sig :)

i will update my request now

plural

Smash Journeyman
not another cesspool please...it didn't work last time, and I don't see why it would be tried again. 3's enough.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Congrats to Plural and Cmpr for making it into the shop. *blows noise maker* Ekoix's shop seems like the the only competition now....the All Stars are dying/branching out and will soon be extinct....

lolcesspool

A_man13

Smash Master
I really strugled with colors on that one. It was meaning to be the colors of rayquaaza, but then the yellow got out of hand and makes me wanna...

@ref: Love the Tesse in your avi. good to see another Ness.

Killress

Smash Ace
Plural, it looks great! I was just wondering if you could make the text white, so it stands out a bit more.

Thank you, so much!

istudying

Smash Lord
Can u make me a signature with a White marth in it.
I dont mind how it looks but i only want it nice?
Text istudying
Under text : Me like ''stabbing'' you.

Top Bottom