• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, if you are all happy, go ahead and post your info.

Ekoix: I'd love to have you in. If the others don't; that's a different story (which, as I realized, they want you to crawl in a ditch. Sorry, man).

Jamie0003

Smash Cadet
Btw, where do you post new sigs when you finish them aman? Also how would you like me to credit you when mine is finished?

A_man13

Smash Master
I always post them on the thread. There are 3 ways most people tend to thank me;

-Rating the thread (with a 5 stars)
-posting thanks in their sig
-Linking to the shop

and then there is the un-natural cases. Wanna hear them?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
You do not have to credit A man but, you could either hyperlink your sig to this shop or, make the sig a little smaller with the resize tool and type in : Made my A man 13 and hyperlink that to the shop. To get your sig, copy the image location on to photobucket and upload it. Then copy the img code and go o user cp, edi signature and paste the img code there.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I might get out of the AllStars shop, I may just have my own if you wanna come join mine ekoix.... If I make it. (Not trying to spam just trying to find a solution)

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Hey man! Hows it going?? Well just came by to wish you luck on your "new" shop XD, btw soon I will be back requesting, just have to get the images ect all sorted out. Peace =)

EDIT: you were changing shops so I just deleted the link, but now that you've made a new shop, I'll just link it to this shop till I get a new sig from you ;D

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, the only one I can think of is someone giving their life to the shop for my assistance and someone saying that they were located at "Aman made my awesome sig."

Jamie: Keep your eye on the shop. I'm almost done.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
If anyone has not noticed, both plural and I have edited our first posts in this shop.We are now officially in!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
-Render: I don't know if deviant ar works but that's all I could find. I also have some links here, choose the one you'd think would work best:
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/204/7/9/Abbey_Road_by_StatikGS.png
http://aaronu.deviantart.com/art/abbey-road-35109952
http://redhotjohn21.deviantart.com/art/the-beatles-abbey-road-texture-83692805
http://www.artlebedev.com/posters/beatles/beatles-1600x1200.jpg

-Colors/Style: Imma give you creative freedom...
-Text/ Font: cool font maybe? Main text: Sundance, and in a splatter like font like in the hangout hut thing: Abbey Road

Other: could you just take them walking (and the road maybe too) and givie it a nice background?

Is it do-able A man? Any Critique on the pics? (specifically ekoix...)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
go to cobragfx.deviantart.com and click gallery then tutorials for some good stock tuts by marthmaster

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hey Aman, did you forget about me? :(

If anyone has not noticed, both plural and I have edited our first posts in this shop.We are now officially in!
hmm.. so you are in this shop now? I didn't actually think you did sigs , interesting, my request is a few pages back or should I repost it?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord

A_man13

Smash Master
I really don't know what to do for a stock sig (or a render sig with multiple focals). It's a huge personal weakness.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know that won't happen. Beetles renders aren't that good (and theres copyright). I could try a vector, but A) that's one of the stocks look like and B) I can't to vector on my life.

plural

Smash Journeyman
sundance....i think taking images from deviantart is usually ripping.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah, I got bad news for both of ya:

@Nicaboy: The image is WAYYYYY too small to sigify. Could you get a larger pic?

@Killres: Could you choose one pic for me to use? Please and thanks.

Top Bottom