• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

A_man13

Smash Master
Unfortunetly. I was originally going to give it cmpr, but there was other interest besides him.

@Red Snowman: Yours is almost done. I got it done last night, though I'm going to go back and edit it.

A_man13

Smash Master
If you have an acount, go to the little box with upload images and video and select "Choose files". Can't wait to see some of your stuff.

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Slightly above suckish is good enough for me atm :) I appreciate you making this for me man. If I ever get the urge for a new one I'll be sure to come back. Good luck with your sig shop man.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, it's all in personal taste. I just said that cuz it's a new style for me. First time for most of my stuff tends to suck (though my first time has also been my most succesful). If you want any edits or in the hangout hut, I'm here.

A_man13

Smash Master
You really didn't do much other than slap on a few pics. You got good color taste. I prefer V2, but that's because there is a lot of empty space. Great start.

A_man13

Smash Master
I was about to point that out. Darksight pointed those (as well as the bad ones), right?

Let's see, plural wants in, grandeza wants in but won't join, I promissed Cmpr in, Doom wants in, S0ggy wants in and is talanted, Gflare helped with the old shop and wants in. Too...many...aplicants...and...promises. Must...hold...partner...auditions. It's nice that you all wanna join, but I'm not sure who. I don't want to be in another shop like all stars (my personal vow), so who wants in more than anyone else and is willing to prove it?

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
I was about to point that out. Darksight pointed those (as well as the bad ones), right?

Let's see, plural wants in, grandeza wants in but won't join, I promissed Cmpr in, Doom wants in, S0ggy wants in and is talanted, Gflare helped with the old shop and wants in. Too...many...aplicants...and...promises. Must...hold...partner...auditions. It's nice that you all wanna join, but I'm not sure who. I don't want to be in another shop like all stars (my personal vow), so who wants in more than anyone else and is willing to prove it?
Ooh, Ooh, I want in aswell now =D

Gflare

Smash Journeyman

Exactly. Btw, no need for little competitions. I´m not in real need for another shop join, so nvm. Just take who you think is best.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Ugh, A man, your quite the popular youngun huh? Well, What the heck, this is my try out, if I am able to finish another sig today, I will edit this.

A_man13

Smash Master
I most certainly do not. I know both of you want more than one render, but one render only. Pic your fave, cuz thats all you get.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
A man, do you know anyone who can take a Brawl snapshot and upload it onto the computer? I can't find a good pic...if not I'll try and find a cool black Yoshi pic

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright. Just edit you post with the change, K?

Edit: I don't have too much. I could take one and upload it (as I recently learned how). what are the specs?

A_man13

Smash Master
I could try. I just angled it like that to get an action shot, making the sig a bit easier to make.

s0ggywaffls

Smash Rookie
well i wasnt rly planning on being a full-time partner, just if u felt overwhelmed or didnt hav time u could send one to me.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's OK. Well, that takes you (and Gflare for some separate reasons) off the list.

@Sundance. Recoloring the yoshi shouldn't be too dificult. I could always take another pic otherwise.

Jamie0003

Smash Cadet
Hello aman, I was wondering if you could do a sig featuring a green kirby and my username? It would be good if the theme was green as well.

Top Bottom