• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind... I'll cancel my request so u can focus ur attention on other things. GL for the future!

IDK

Smash Lord
need more info from me too? i just wanted you to be creative so i could have something that doesnt look like my sigs...

IDK

Smash Lord
lol thanks but i'm still pretty new. my best was either the cfalc sig or sasuke... anyway according to the experts in the critique topic there's still stuff i need work on. and i'm pretty sure aman is one of them and could probably make a pretty awesome sig for me. :)

edit: hey iron shroom: sounded like he didnt want to make it... so i did it for fun. im about to get it critiqued and possibly change it... but you can have this for now.

i dont know why you would... well... ruin it with that text... but there you go... lol
possibly this i guess:

edit: oh... sorry to the shop... if he notices this i'll move the convo to PM.
removed border one cause it sucked. made final.

A_man13

Smash Master
Sorry for being gone so long. As I stated elsewhere, I got pseudo-grounded for watching a pokemon video, so my activity will be down.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
You definitely just stole my request without being in the shop. I know you are new but that is a "sin" among sig makers.

IDK

Smash Lord
alright... my bad...
btw shroom i changed it a bit after cnc so i'm gonna PM you.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Sorry for being gone so long. As I stated elsewhere, I got pseudo-grounded for watching a pokemon video, so my activity will be down.
for watching a pokemon video, was it WTFP?

the request taking has been happening ore than I even thought it would:ohwell:

IDK

Smash Lord
so i'm not rushing or anything but jw if anyone is going to do my request?

A_man13

Smash Master
I didn't even watch any videos of pokemon. I was just following links of random videos and they gave me the ground.

IDK

Smash Lord
actually, could i have aman make my sig if nobody else has started on it yet?

superscience890

Smash Cadet
I think you should first ask the artist whether you can actually use it first...

Depending on the artist they might be alittle annoyed/ actually want some credit lol

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Austin guess what....MOTHER 3 IN ENGLISH PATCH HAX or whatever its called... Yeah just thinking that you'd like to know. ROM/Patch for Mother 3 in English.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Tech Tech Tech Tech Tech Tech Tech Tech Tech Tech!!!! And this is the first request I have seen that comes with a c4d. Nice.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
amazing a request with a c4d? cool

A_man, not to rush but are you still working on mine?

*bet's on a_man*

Top Bottom