• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Request -

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/71654/no more heroes request copia.png

Background: I really suck at picking backgrounds. Something in Red and Black.

Text: Saki Zatoichi. Written in huge graffiti letters across the entire signature. Almost as if the text completely ruins the signature.

Effects: Just blend in everything. Make it look natural. And if you can, it would be awesome if you could have a scratchy/grainy old film reel look covering the signature.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright. I think I might make a giant Avi Type thing that is 120x120. Sound good?

Man, after looking up spriting tutorials, I'm so glad I make sigs.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
A_man, did you forget mine? I feel sad, and cool you have 1993 posts MY YEAR!!!

the poliwag did turn out nice though ;)

IDK

Smash Lord
A_man, did you forget mine? I feel sad, and cool you have 1993 posts MY YEAR!!!

the poliwag did turn out nice though ;)
ZOMG me too i'll be 15 on 10/18. so... i'm saying the same thing as zrky here... nobody's made mine... i really dont mean to rush but i've heard nothing yet and its been a while.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Uh, I'd like a sig done.

It should have about the same dimensions as my current sig. For color, it should be very dark, with shades of black, dark gray, and dark green in a style like that of the "Dry Bones" sig you have up there. The render should be on the right, with his upper body showing, and a bit to the left of him, the word "Delta" displayed there. I did say something about the render, which is here,(http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-14372 ) but as I said, his upper body and not the soccer ball should be showing. There shouldn't be any frame or anything.

If it could be done, I'd appreciate it no matter how long it takes.
._.

10chars

IDK

Smash Lord
i mentioned in my request a couple weeks ago that i wanted aman to make it.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
A man gets LOADS of requests, he might take a while but he does great work *points at sig*

IDK about Plural's list...

CMPR's is short...I still haven't seen his work...I'll go look now...

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, changing the avi a bit, are we?

Meta-Kirby's was done first since he wanted something he could post with his signature. I did something larger but similar to avi sized since that is one of the only things that will fit. Course I could've made it at least a tad longer.

As sundance said, my list gets long fast. People tend to prefer me (and plural, but he is MIA for the most part) and I really don't have a ton of time to work on this stuff. I need to get better at time management, yes, but that means my list gets long fast. My first impulse is usually to do people who either beg (Message me on AIM or MSN if I am on) or people who I either know or have requested before. That said, I do have the next few days off, but I got to read a book this weekend (and anotate, which almost automaticly means procastinate for me) as well as a map test to prepair for. I still might be able to work more.

When I get to work, it will most likely be on Tomskraven (he's been wait forever) and Zrky (same situation). That said, I could always turn your salad one into a temporary Zrky one if you want a filler till then.

Wow, long and depressing post. Must be that PSAT I had to take...

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I'm taking it on saturday >.<

I'm changing my avi way to much lately...I barely had time to use the one you made me!

Also Vader Inc. had a dental plan, which is awesome, and entitled me to some stock (which is bad because of the economy...)!

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I also got Form W. I had no idea how much time it would take. I never had time to spare. It was mostly because I spaced out half the time....

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Hey guys, I am now in the shop along with Plural.

Here are some samples,

I am currently unable to post any animations but right now, I am better with animations than sigs.

My Rules:

1. No spamming. I do not want this to end up like the all stars shop.

2. No flaming. Words like narutard etc are just disrespectful.

3. If you ask for a sig from another shop along with this one, I will only do the sig if you give me a good reason to.

Requesting

Sigs

I know it is a pain sometimes, but it would be preferred if you got your renders at, planetrenders.net/renders.

When requesting, please be specific. But, know that it might not look like what you thought i was going to look like. I honestly prefer manga characters but I am open to other things. Do not pressure me if you think I am taking too long. If you/I am dissatisfied with your sig I will redo it.

Waiting List:
1. Gigakoopa
2. The Poliwag guy

eww lol
i want to make a request
whos open

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
How long does it take? I lost the notice thing...it's like 2 hours and has four parts, right?

Edit: Ohh....PISTOLZ JUST DISSED CMPR! You gonna take dat on your turf?!

/instigating

IDK

Smash Lord
and my birthday's on saturday. wouldnt want to do that. it isnt as long as the actual SAT though so...
oh and we probably shouldnt chat about the PSAT. i'll just say whoever has the first open spot can do my request.

A_man13

Smash Master
So? I took the ACT (I was part of a GT program my state runs) the day of my Bday last year. Before I knew you all and I was a Pokemon person.

A_man13

Smash Master
Not really. I have an obsesive personality and an RPG/Pokemon hating set of parents. Add two and two together.

2000th POST PARTY!!!!!

Top Bottom