• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Woot!!!1eleven looks awesome! thanks!

Just found out you can't see it because of the Avi Curse...

I'll keep my old one for now.....
for the curse, for me, all I had to do was just re-upload it and...done, I could see mine again

A_man, i you need something to do, there's always my request:lick:
not really just take your time

A_man13

Smash Master
I actually got a pseudo request for a magikarp one, so I made it a SOTW entry on another site. course I will change names and all if anyone wants it.

A_man13

Smash Master
That's not 1/2 bad. I guess you could, eh?

I got your request, peregrinious. I just can't work on any requests for a bit. I'm going to the Air force Vs. NAvy game.

A_man13

Smash Master
I got a headache from the sheer noise. There were going to be some paratrooper dropings, but it was windy out there. To0 bad the game was a blowout. They must have had swift swim or something cuz the minute it started raining they started whipping us.

Cute video sundance.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I got a headache from the sheer noise. There were going to be some paratrooper dropings, but it was windy out there. To0 bad the game was a blowout. They must have had swift swim or something cuz the minute it started raining they started whipping us.

Cute video sundance.
only a plemon person would say that, kudos to you A_man
ref, are you on the grimer side or is it just something you like(I mean in the karp vs. grimer)

A_man13

Smash Master
It was suposed to be a joke (heck, I thought long and hard about coming up with something like that).

KARP RULES!

So does anyone want anything (signature, avi, Wifi, etc.)?

Thino

Smash Master
hello Aman you made me a sig a long time ago so im back , you seem really busy with school and stuff but take your time:
i want a 400x115 sig with this pic : http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r205/mastahwolf/Mona_mario_kart_by_OmegaJohn.png

style similar to http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9370/drybones2fb8.png or http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8331/santioa7.png

and preferably red/ redish

"Thino" as the text with the font used in this pic if possible http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/Rollerking.png

I hope you'll have time :p thx in advance
well I had this on page 33 if you have time :)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
only a plemon person would say that, kudos to you A_man
ref, are you on the grimer side or is it just something you like(I mean in the karp vs. grimer)
I like Muk.... That is all.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
It was suposed to be a joke (heck, I thought long and hard about coming up with something like that).

KARP RULES!

So does anyone want anything (signature, avi, Wifi, etc.)?
there's my request(if you have time), I can repost if you need

A_man13

Smash Master
Karp karp magikarp karp (Yay, a brother).

Sorry everyone. I went out to a movie and before my computer shut down and logged me off of aim and MSN, people started messeging me like crazy.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Karp karp magikarp karp (Yay, a brother).

Sorry everyone. I went out to a movie and before my computer shut down and logged me off of aim and MSN, people started messeging me like crazy.
I might try to add you to my msn

what movie did you go see?

A_man13

Smash Master
Na. My mom is a big political junky, so she took me to see "An American Carol." Hate on me if you must, but it wasn't a half bad movie. It was kinda cheasy is parts, but it was a good satire.

@Zrky: Sure, go ahead.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
A_Man Umm I asked for this

A_man if your not busy can you do something with Muk in it?

I would like this Muk to be the main picture : http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2218/supermukcopyja5.jpg

I don't know what to do with him, he already looks so cool...

I would like him as a sig I guess...
Not so sure you read it since you never said anything about it... I like muk.

If you did read it sorry... really sorry.

If you want you can write Ref somewhere on it... I would like it to be a sig...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
eh, I saw the article in Time magazine today and i thought,"eh, why not ask..."

Top Bottom