• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

zrky

Smash Lol'd
hey A_man, sorry if im making to many requests, but can you make me a sig for SWF?

sprite:

colors: whatever looks good
text: if it fit's my username
anything else i missed: feel free
thanks if you can do it

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
I want Aman to make this sig please.

hey Aman nice to see your back in business, i want a sig and a matching avatar please.

-Render: http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/ssb/ssbb/display.php?file=ssbb_bustes.png
The sheik with the red scarf and the light blue marth.

Color/Style: Anything that matches with the colors would be find. Just work your magic, i know you make the right decisions. ;)

Text: GRogErEN24 (capital letters must stay capital and lowercase letters must stay lowercased.)

Other: i also want sheik and marth to be in the avatar please. just their faces side by side i guess idk just work your magic.

thank you.:)

Edit: oh and can it get a border on both my avatar and sigb too?

A_man13

Smash Master
I think I will work on those who I feel aren't just random people wanting a signature/avi. Right now, I only want to work on

-Sundance's
-Yaya's
-Zrky's

and others.

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
I think I will work on those who I feel aren't just random people wanting a signature/avi. Right now, I only want to work on

-Sundance's
-Yaya's
-Zrky's

and others.
i'm not just a random person asking for a sig. so if you can include me then that would be great, but if the jobs to big then tell me so i can request somewhere esle. that would suck though

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm sorry. It's just really hard. I naturally attract a lot of requests. With how many I get and how much time I have, it's tough.

I got a new example. I was gonna open this up to the public, but Zolga snatched this up early:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
was the never for the; will never do this
or
was the never for; will never not quote it
??

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
hey aman... that lucario sig is AAAAWESOME! .... btw do you have my friend's sig done???? hes been asking for ages xD

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

zrky

Smash Lol'd
sundance, for some reason the one you have reminds me of Chuck from the show if youve ever seen it

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
A signature request for A_man

- Render/ stock (for everthing): Here is the image I like best, but it is unrendered: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/link/link_070820b-l.jpg
Here is one I TRIED to render: http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/avian-falconidae/?action=view&current=linkrender.jpg The original image is here: http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_newgd/link_heros-bow.jpg

-Color/ style (everything but renders): I'll leave it to your discretion.

- Text (Avis, banners, and sigs): Peregrinus as the main text that can attract enough attention while remaining quite inconspicuous. Below it, in smaller text I would like the words "Fear the skies"

Thanks in advance.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Meh....I wanted this done wuick before we either get banned or the drive gets killed.

Uhm...lemme try to find someone else I guess.. o_O

Top Bottom