• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
A lot of people struggle with that sortave thing. Naybewon is the only person within memory that was able to efficiently do those types of signatures. And if you really want it, I'd be glad to make it more of a smash card type thing. You choose one character to be the absolute focus, I make something based on that, and add on character icons to represent the rest. That sound any good?
yeah that sounds good can u at least hav the descriptions of each characters

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I could gladly make you one if you put in a request and send you the file somehow.
I wouldn't mind, I was just wondering how you made it, because i wanted to try and make one myself, with some cool picture, or one of my sprites

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
hi aman i would like you to make a sig for me please

using this Luigi http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/13179_luigi_karate_master.jpg

if you can change colors so that his costume is white with a red dot where the L is in his hat

backgroudn: whatever you feel like doing im fine withif you can something like orange and yellow in a sun manner

text: mastah pompi wherever you see fit

thanks in advance :)

A_man13

Smash Master
I won't tell who will get the PowEr of A sig first. But I hope it will Create Happyness.

And yes, I provided a suttle hint.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
*gets on knees and begs* can you do mine ??? please please please please im want a sig so much i even tried to leanr how to do 1 but i suck and yours are so cool oh btw if you take my request can you put your name on it? i mena like made by A-man13?

Yaya

Smash Champion
*Does the Wily Beg*

Can you please start working on mine? I'm just kinda impatient, and I'd really appreciate it.

I asked nicely, I should get mine done first =P

Chaco

Never Logs In
Actually kill my request for now, I'll be back with a new, harder one later....I switched mains again.

A_man13

Smash Master
You all can join manually. Just go into my signature and click on the second link (and check out my SECOND POKESPLICE). Course I can do it if you are feeling lazy.

@Leon: I can give you the avi now if you want and get the sig whenever. Sound like a plan?

LÉØN

Smash Cadet
You all can join manually. Just go into my signature and click on the second link (and check out my SECOND POKESPLICE). Course I can do it if you are feeling lazy.

@Leon: I can give you the avi now if you want and get the sig whenever. Sound like a plan?
that'd be perfect

on another note when am i able to put the sig up

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
Hello hello!

I have recently started to main with Marth and I kinda need a sig update and from the looks of it you make awesomely nice sigys. So here's the info.

-Maker: Everyone does such a good job, I can't pick.
-Render: (http://www.smashking.com/pic/marth-big.png) (http://media.strategywiki.org/images...SSBB_Marth.png)
-Color/ style: Blue with a broken glass effect. (Like when a shield breaks)
-Text: Come Here... So I Can Break That Shield... (With broken glass like text if at all possible but if can't, you do what you think's best.)
-Other: If you could put the text at the top of the sig and then my name in the bottom right hand of the sig that would be great. If you can also edit it to where you can make the sword glow a light blue as well, that would be even greater.

I know I put 2 renders in there but if you work with em both that's awesome but if you can't, I like the 1st one best. (I also used google.) I know it's a lot and if it's to much I'm sorry for the trouble. But if something does not work out, you pick what's best. You probly know better then me, lmao. Thanks again for taking the time to read this!

Top Bottom