• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow those are hot rollerking. They're all great. I like v1 the most.
Great...

3 people have answered and each person picked a different version...lol

ok, could you guys put them in order fav to least fav? thx.

I invited all shop owners here to friend me.

EDIT: A_man, invite me to group.

A_man13

Smash Master
K, your next. That'll mean every sig/animation person except lord (where is he) will be in attendance. I'm not sure how invites work, but keep your eye on the group/ your profile.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
your profile is now more like a facebook, meaning you have a wall, group options, etc. I still need to figure it all out myself.
Shoot I just noticed that. Thats pretty cool...

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Now, how much better do the sigs look in this format? I find it RIDONCULOUS how much better this format is for pics than gif.

EDIT: go ahead and make the group A_man
Nice. V2 is definatley the best.

I also like the group idea. I've already joined. Now, on to editing and exploring the new profile options!!!!!!

Edit: have you guys edited a post yet? Its crazy!!! Also Aman, could you make an avatar out of my sig? Just use Nana's face.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it A_man, I've got him. =)

Tell me if you want it bigger/smaller.

EDIT: Thanks for voting on the sig. I appreciate the input.
This is fine! And your welcome. But don't you need to post the link as well?

Edit: It won't let me change the avatar, just the profile pic...

Edit2: Nvm I figured it out...

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright. I'll accept your request. I'm really open, I just need to change the intro. And do you want accepted to the Handout hut?

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, Pistolz, look back one page and tell me what you think of the final draft(s) of my sig. tell me which you think is best.

EDIT: How do you put yellow text in a sig?

Roller

Smash Legend
The Avvy is aight. I like the band poster more, but you should have the flames go up the whole page.

Also, how do you put yellow font into a sig? EDIT: NVM I found out.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
@RollerKing: The font and color combination of your sig makes readability too low, and I agree with you about Pistolz's banner/poster thing.

A_man13

Smash Master
Pretty good. Have you yet to make a custom avi? I can always make you one with your sig. And do you want admitance to my new group? It's for those who requested from me or this shop in general...

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good. Have you yet to make a custom avi? I can always make you one with your sig. And do you want admitance to my new group? It's for those who requested from me or this shop in general...
Thanks =), ah its fine I like my avi and cool ya I will join your group

Roller

Smash Legend
Not bad man. Not bad at all. ESPECIALLY for a first try. I don't know how much help I could really be though because I only started using GIMP for still banners/sigs yesterday evening.

Which reminds me. Look at these. Tell me what you think shadow. They are my first sigs.

Which of those do you like best?

How do you like that one? Is it better than the previous ones? About the same? worse?

Any and all constructive criticism is highly appreciated. =)

EDIT: Do you guys think those are good enough to do decently in sig wars?

A_man13

Smash Master
K, Lone Shadow, I sent you the invite.

@Rollerking: Your avi is awaiting in the group thread. And I say the top one is good enough.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
@Lone Shadow. Your banner is good, but I would make it much longer (around 720 pixels wide) and adding color would look better than grayscale. I actually have some experience in creating banners.

@RollerKing: Top one is good enough for sig wars but change the font on the last one.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the feedback and can anyone explain how I crop an image (cut the black off) easily? Here is the image I want to crop:

http://www.geocities.com/linkfrek/YoungLinkMM2.jpg

I dont even know if crop is the right word, I think it is render not sure...
The link is a dead end. An when you say crop, do you mean cut it down, or are you trying to switch to color? If you are using gimp I don't know how to change the color scale srry.

Does anyone know why I am posting in places but my post count does not change? I posted three times in other threads and nothing happened

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
The link is a dead end. An when you say crop, do you mean cut it down, or are you trying to switch to color? If you are using gimp I don't know how to change the color scale srry.

Does anyone know why I am posting in places but my post count does not change? I posted three times in other threads and nothing happened

hmmm the link works fine on my computer, it should show a picture of Young Link. I mean cut the black parts out so that I can make new layers without that black thing appearing.

Grandeza

Smash Master
It works fine on by cpu. Put the image on a transparent layer(file>new>advanced options>fill with:transparency). Then take the light too and that should highlight the black and then click delete. Afterwards if your a neat freak you go to view>16:1 and use the eraser tool to get rid of any other little parts you messed up.

Roller

Smash Legend
Sry, I don't have time to give you click by click instructions right now, I got school. Once I get home (today is only a half day. First day of finals...) I'll post a click by click way to do it. Unless you follow Gran's instructions.

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
It works fine on by cpu. Put the image on a transparent layer(file>new>advanced options>fill with:transparency). Then take the light too and that should highlight the black and then click delete. Afterwards if your a neat freak you go to view>16:1 and use the eraser tool to get rid of any other little parts you messed up.
Ok thanks, I will try this out

EDIT: Hmm kind of hard to follow sorry new to this

Sry, I don't have time to give you click by click instructions right now, I got school. Once I get home (today is only a half day. First day of finals...) I'll post a click by click way to do it. Unless you follow Gran's instructions.
Wow I have been out of school for a week now ><...

Top Bottom