• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm probably going elsewhere for my sig shop. I know I'm letting everyone down, but I really think I can do better with a new shop.
Grr...

It'll be sad to see you go man.:(

But hopefully this change will help you to work with new people, master teh photoshop, and broaden your sig making horizons. Good luck with the new shop!:)

When are you thinking about opening it?

ALSO

For everyone else in the shop. This means we are probably going to have to open up a new shop so that we can all have the first posts as well as be able to change the title to announce who is open/closed.

Ideas for a new name anyone?

I say the sig making league of extraordinary sig makers!

:laugh: just an idea...

Chaco

Never Logs In
I say the RollerKing Experience.

It's sad to see you go, A_Man.

Roller

Smash Legend
I say the RollerKing Experience.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I like the way you think Chaco. Great name. We should definately use it. lol.

Seriously though, I think we should avoid using any one person's name for the shop. It makes it seem like the one whose name is in the title is in charge of the thread, when we should really have an equal partnership.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm not going yet, guys. If anything, I still need to plan things out. I just feel better with doing a shop either alone or Naybewon (or another partner, but anyone else would probably lower my request intake).

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
well aman since ur leaving im going to join up with mojoman and pklucas84
we planned on this because i heard u were leaving,
to rollerking and lordunicorn-im sorry i am leaving the shop but, its hard....well i know you 2 will do good together and it has been an awesome experience working with all of you.

Welll, Good-bye fellow members.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sorry guys I'm leaving the shop. I'll put up a new one in a few minutes. Good luck with this one guys. Also PiSToLZ today in school you said you have 13 smashboards friends. I just checked your profile. You have 5 lol.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
well, me pistolz and PKlucas84 are going to make our own little shop, and are breaking off. Grandeza is going off on his own now, though. I'm barely sure who is in what shop!

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, better start packing and planning to open up with Naybewon or go it solo again.

@Grandeza: You have another request.

Roller

Smash Legend
EVERYONE STOP POSTING HERE!

I OFFICIALLY CLOSE THIS SHOP...again...

No more posting here. PERIOD.

(I'm partial owner so I think I can do that...)

If you want one of us to do a sig/animation visit us at our new shops.

EDIT: Chaco...Chaco...Chaco...If you didn't have that lord in there I would have killed you.:laugh:

Top Bottom