• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

A_man13

Smash Master
Welcome to the sig shop. Since my old shop had four talented sig makers wanting to join, we decided to start fresh. Here, we offer...

-Sigs: The real reason you are here

-Avi's: Finnaly avalable here. They look like they came out of the sig (cuz it did)

-Anamations: Rollerking and PiSToLZ can do them, so inquire within :chuckle:

General Rules:
1. No spam (It ruins threads and sandwiches)! I'm perfectly fine with this being a hangout place, but keep it under control. If you get the ban hammer here, don't say I didn't warn ya.

2. ONE SIG MAKER PLEASE! This is sort've special. You can request from more than one sig maker here, but not from another shop. I have eagle eyes on the other shops, too.

3. Pacience is a virtue! I tolerate the ocasional reminder to get my butt working, but if you post once every five minutes wondering when it's done....:ouch:

4. Read this topic: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173808 . Follow these rules and you get your sig without a hitch. Otherwise the wrath of Bowser, Gannondorf, My little pony army, *Rambling*, Giygas, Pokey, your mom, *more rambling*, and last but not least myself shall fall upon thee.

That's the nitty gritty of my rule set. Here is how you request (at least on my side of the shop) :

Maker: You can choose as many as you want (from here, at least) and see who does better. If you put whoever, it will usually land on the least busy sig maker.

Renders: 1-4 of these pictures. Find an image of what you want, post it here, and I'll work my magic. Two tips:
-1 render gets high quality, 2 is so-so, 3 is Meh, and 4 isn't that great. For the love of humanity (or your sig's reputation) try to leave it to one or two renders.
-PlanetRenders.com is your friend if you want non-suckish renders in a sig

Style: Is there a particular example you just ADORE or something? A style that you've seen elswhere that you want? Mention that here. Usually I do better if this is blank.

Text and Font: What do you want it to say and how should it look? Post that here. I HIGHLY RECOMEND YOU BROWSE Dafont.com FOR FONTS.

Other: If you really have something that dosen't fall into the above, post it here.

I spend my time on the sig, and you get...
-The sig/Avi
-The link
-Edits (if neccesary)

Just rate the shop and/ or give some recognition in your sig and your good.

Examples:
These are property of their original owner, but I'll be happy to make a rendition of it.

For the rest, visit http://profile.imageshack.us/user/a_man13/

UPDATE: Since everyone decided to split, everyone went their own seperate ways. Lord, I'm sorry, but everyone else decided to quit.

UPDATE: This is the only place I could put this. I AM OFFICIALLY CLOSED! With the contest and two shops both with about 6 a piece, I need some time to catch up. Sorry for the inconveniance:(

UPDATE: Rollerking is added. Give him a shout out and request next time you get the chance...

Anyways, thats about it. I also run an official roadies group. If you often view the shop (as Mzinkk9, AzSvFeZ, RollerKing, etc did), you get into this group. Nothing important, but it gives you braging rights as well as first on the list edits.

Following this post, everyone but Rollerking's intro can be found. They will update as they see fit. For rollerkings:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4614005&postcount=16

Anyways, I hope we can be of service in your next sig.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
Lordunicorn3’s section
Ok, im the best here so get your sigs from me…
Jk, we are all about equal, but use different styles so look through all our examples to find which u like best

Requesting
Render/Stock: the image you want in your sig, kinda important…
Render: an image with no backround
Stock: an image with a backround
I recommend planet renders for this because I prefer renders to work
with
Backround/Style: how you want you sig to look, colors, themes, any
objects ect.
Font/Text: Any text you want in your sig say here
For fonts I recommend dafont.com, but just google free fonts
and there will be several sites
Anything else: Just say whatever else you want in your sig

Examples: This will be updated frequently. If you want a sig styled after
one of these, just tell me

Animations:
So, I have recently started dabbling in animation for sigs, and though I am not great at it, if you want any sort of animation just tell me
Animation Examples

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok here are my rules.

1. Try to use Planetrenders.com . It makes it so easy for me and you.
2. Stick to one render. I will ONLY accept up to 2 renders. I don't like crappy sigs under my name.
3.I make avatars, sigs, and I do userbars.

Please use the request format

Image-
Size-
Order-
Colors-
Other-

Thank you for your time and I hope to have a good experience.

Examples-

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
PiSToLZ animation/grafics section:Temporarily closed

Call me PiSToLZ
I have 3 shops besides this one and i have a life and a band. Animations take lonnger than sigs so yea. Try not to request long ones like my projects but if you do i will make it.

Projects-here i will post any projects i am working on
1-battle animations:there is a thread
2-Neji 64 palms edit:i will fix it up and make him hit someone(d0n't expect it soon)

Waiting List!!!!!!
SWF:
EMPTY!
BDF:
Admiral Pit: Recoloring
Official Banner: I have to make one for whole site.
Frost Yoshi- A sig using styles from my past sigs.
OwnU- really long sonic vs. shadow animation
POKECOMMUNITY:
animation shop:
El capitino- All of Ryu's attacjs in an animation
Grafics shop:
EMPTY

As you can see i am really busy and i have 13 battles for a project \. Remeber to see that thread!

when you post a request put it into this format.
Also i can do animations
Type-(avi,sig,ub,animation)
Text1-
Text2-
Render(s)-
Color-
other-
sprite sheet-(if you want an animation find me a sprite sheet of that character(s))
animation options-(what do you want to be happening clearly explain)
here is some of my past work

new section.Backround bucket
in this section of my shop i will post backrounds and you can either ask me to plop on a render and add effects or another sig maker. Juts take and go!

for the rest go to
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/rasidori1/
animations!!!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
woot, we all gots our intro thingys up
=-D
oh, and a_man, we can each have our own posts for our little intro things so that we can update our own

Roller

Smash Legend
Welll now that that's squared away a toast to a long lived successful sig shop! *toasts*
I'll toast to that. GL you guys. You are all great at this!

WOO HOO! I'm a roady. LOL. Atleast I think I am...My name was mentioned...lol. Oh well, If not then I definately will be.

EDIT: Unicorn, I love your toast, lol.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yes, you are. And now..

*Toasts grape juice*

I added everyone to the OP and mentioned to look below for further updates. I just got to add one last little detail...

Roller

Smash Legend
Unicorn, i made this request in the last shop refering to your last animation (after saying how awesome it was :b) I guess I'll repost it here.

Are you able to make a smaller compressed version that could fit in a sig that only has pikas in it? If you can, and you could make 4 pikas, that would be absolutely incredible, especialy if they had blue hats, but without is fine. and by smaller I mean primarily shorter, like short enough to fit in a sig, and slim enough width wise so that I could fit my Mink sig in as well. I don't really care what the pikas are doing, thunder is cool, jolts are cool, whatever you have.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
a man, you dont have to put our little spheals to the first post, we can just upkeep our own

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, you are in teh Rollerking's kneck of the woods now. Welcome. I don't do much of that boring "non-moving" garbage. Animations, That is where it's at. (Though recently I have been tryin out normal sigs a little more)

Aight. I got A few simple rules you gotta go by. I know rules suck, but it just makes it easier for you and for me.

Teh Rulez:

1) I don't really care about "spam" unless of coarse we are talkin about pit...I don't want to here anything about that n00b character...Anyways, as long as it doesn't get TOO off topic for TOO long I'm G.

2) If you want to contact me, post here, honestly I hardly ever read PMs. If you want to play me and my pika in Brawl feel free to ask here. Just don't spend 20 posts on it.

3) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE! I have a zero tolerance policy on bashing pika...no, realy...I'm serious. No bashing teh chu on my thread. If I'm doing an animation for you I will wait an extra day to post it. Saying things jokingly is fine. But bein' serious about it...That's a big no no.

4) This goes along with rule 3. Don't ask me to do an animation in which Pikachu loses to anyone other than another pika. I like to tell it like it is, and pika doesn't lose.

5) I don't realy care what format you request in. Whichever way best allows you to articulate what you want.

6) I do NOT require credit for my animations in your sig, HOWEVER, it is greatly appreciated if you either add the credit to your sig or make the animation a link to the shop.

7) Don't go overboard on the hazing. If someone says something realy dumb then ok, but don't continue to haze them for like 6 consecutive posts.

8) Don't ask me to do any extremely long animations. It takes a VERY long time just to do an animation, let alone an exceptionally long one. I prefer ones about the length of my Metaknight Vs Snake one, though if you do have something long I may still consider it, I like to be challenged every once in a while.

9) I am only accepting 1-2 requests at a time. after I have those 1-2 wait untill I finish one to request.

10) Don't expect them immediately. I have a life too and animations take a while to make. Plus I have 2 shops...

11) READ THIS RULE! I WILL NOT DO YOUR ANIMATION if you make the same request here as you do in another shop. And I have eagle eyes over every shop, so don't try it. I will not spend hours making an animation just for you to look at once and then use someone elses.

If I think of more rules then I will add them.

WAITING LIST:
EMPTY

PROJECT UPDATES: (check here if I am working on your sig for any updates on it. I will post them as well, but they will all be recorded here untill I am finished with it.

OK time for my examples.

Animations:

(first one, lol)

Normal Sigs:

(drafts for first normal sig)

Next sig

Then this one (They are all made with similar techniques as you can see. I REALLY like the faded render background.)

Here is another Kingdom hearts one. I think this one is pretty cool.

I STRONGLY encourage each and every one of you to go out and try to make your own animations. I use GIMP to do it and you can find plenty of tutorial videos on youtube. (I'll post links to some here eventually.)

I only started about a week ago and I suck with art and computer programs. So that should go to show how easy it is.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you have about how to make an animation on this thread. I will do my best to answer them.

Please subscribe to this thread and rate it. (hopefully a 5 :) )

Customer Feedback:
Will add feed back for my sigs from the requester here. Good :)or bad :(.

AWESOME! It's so cool. Gotta update the sig.
-Responce to Ice Climbers animation that I made for him.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
roller king, i will, just not right now, im animationed out, gotta do something still
and ptsilz, what i do is made the different frames on different layers, (i use gimp btw), then go to fllters>animation>playback to view it. Once i am done, i go filters>animation>optomize for GIF.
that opens up a new image, then i save that as a gif, upload it to photobucket (you can use any image hosting) and use!
if you guys want ill do a little tut on it...
and rollerking i highly reccomend downloading GIMP, its essentially a free version of photoshop, maybe you could even start making sigs!

Roller

Smash Legend
roller king, i will, just not right now, im animationed out. If you guys want ill do a little tut on it...
and rollerking i highly reccomend downloading GIMP, its essentially a free version of photoshop, maybe you could even start making sigs!
K, cool. So you can make it small enough to fit in my sig (like with the FD backdrop and everything.)? That's awesome.

A tutorial would be awesome.

I am a little artisticaly inept, HOWEVER I will try this GIMP you speak of. Maybe with a little practice (and your tutorial;))I will be able to get the hang of it. It would be cool to be able to make my own stuff.

EDIT: Downloaded GIMP! WOOT!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
ok, and also, for the gimp users here, i though we might as well post links to our favorite brushes so to help each other out...

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, and also, for the gimp users here, i though we might as well post links to our favorite brushes so to help each other out...
Ok, This looks like I may be able to use it (not as complicated as I thought). However, I have one HUGE problem. How do I get a single Image from the sheet of sprites onto the layer?

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
use the rectangle select to do it
and pstilz, that is really good, however you might want to work on the positioning of the sprite so that it does not look like they are going through the ground or something, very good for a first try though

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
Thanks i appreciate it,

I really like the background from Lord Ban3's sig so if youcould use that one thatd be great.

The text the good docter (intentionally spelled wrong) and Philanthropy (name of my clan). The font can be any one you choose, just make it look purty. :laugh:

Renders: http://ui26.gamespot.com/249/samus_2.jpg this one like big in the background and sorta transparent. This one is only optional so if you can't do so you can just omit it.

and this one http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/samus/samus.jpg

and it would also be cool if you could make it small enough so that it can fit in with my philanthropy userbar which is 350 x 20

and thats about it thanks for making it

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow... I was for dinner for an hour, so...

Other than Da N, no requests yet...

BTW, his bar is x by 350.

Top Bottom