• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

A_man13

Smash Master
I could in a bit. I'm watching my brother and sister right now and need to keep an eye on them. Though I'd love to go again, the $100 I get for the past two weeks is more important than 30 minutes of butt kicking action. Maybe later.

Roller

Smash Legend
A_man, just saw your animation. Very nice. PiStolZ or however you want people to spell it, just double up your frames or slow down the rate of the images changing. I've got a good amount of stuff to do today but hopefully I'll post a VERY simple animation by tomorrow.

EDIT: Unicorn, when do you think you could work on the pika animation? No rush at all, just wondering approximately when I could expect it.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's still really fast.

Pay attention to the starstorm part. In order to make this part, I only slightly moved the starstorm a few pixles every frame till the end. Try something like that...

napZzz

Smash Hero
that sig is sexy! But speedysonic whatever the rest of his name is (lol) said he was gonna make one so lemme see what skillz he has first.

Roller

Smash Legend

eh. First attempt. I'll get better i suppose, btw how do you get the charge those rings around pika when he does thunder? I get the white box over pika when I do it. how do you take out the background of it?

napZzz

Smash Hero
scratch that I'm just gonna use the one you made me aman its too good. But do you think you could make me an avatar thats about the size of the outside of claus in your sig (including the sword) and another sig with text saying work it?

sorry if I ask too much of you :(

A_man13

Smash Master
Na, it's perfectly fine.

Slayer: Is it OK if I just use one render? I'm on a role with the girl with just the fire red hair and snake would ruin it.

SagaKirby

Smash Journeyman
Can I have a sig plz?
Image-http://photobucket.com/image/brawl%20kirby/spymc_0smpcy/brawl%20sigs/5167it.png?o=16
But with kirby sitting.
Size-Regular Sig size like the one I have now.
Order-whats order..?
Colors-Red and Black plz
Other-In Black letters,Sagakirby

Thanks!

A_man13

Smash Master
Gee, and I was ripping on some of my requesters (You guys are fine; talking about Shazy and thebladeali)about nagging and how other shops always get "Smashing songs of Praise."

Anyways, I'm almost done with slay's. I like it so far...

Roller

Smash Legend
A_man or unicorn, how do you get rid of the background of the rectangle the animated character is in? So that i can put characters on FD without a big white box around them...

napZzz

Smash Hero
Gee, and I was ripping on some of my requesters (You guys are fine; talking about Shazy and thebladeali)about nagging and how other shops always get "Smashing songs of Praise."

Anyways, I'm almost done with slay's. I like it so far...
Oh I know those two they are in this smash clan I'm in...I think they came here cuz I posted a link to your shop in my signature lol.

napZzz

Smash Hero
WAIT STOP ZOMG AMAN could you change the font on my sigs! I dont want to say why....could you just please do it?

A_man13

Smash Master
To the one you wanted or white rabbit? And what about the avatar? You want it to be the size of Claus in mine?

slay

Smash Rookie
No thx=anamtion^^ A_man13 have make me a sig but maybe u can make me a sig with only snake on it!? :D sry for my bad english

Edit :
Thx A_Man13 nice sig great job! :D

napZzz

Smash Hero
your too good. and I meant like as big as claus's WHOLE body not his head that big

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
does anyone like my new animation
if you dont understand wats going on sonic is looking around to make sure rouge shadow and amy arent around because they are chasing him. he meets up with tails then knuckles and when they find theem sonic tails and knuckles mAke a clever escape.

A_man13

Smash Master
Nappy; most sites don't accept Avi's that big. What is the max size of custom avi you can have?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Yeah the other site I'm on does get that big but lemme find out how big it can actually go.

Roller

Smash Legend
does anyone like my new animation
if you dont understand wats going on sonic is looking around to make sure rouge shadow and amy arent around because they are chasing him. he meets up with tails then knuckles and when they find theem sonic tails and knuckles mAke a clever escape.
Hrm, a little hard to glean just from looking at it. How do you put multiple images on one layer? whenever I put one on it centers it and wont let me move it. advice?

napZzz

Smash Hero
its 150x150 the max actually not as big as claus but bigger than the one you gave me. Could you do that then?

slay

Smash Rookie
okay A_Man13 if u want u can make me a snake sig :)
and thx again for ur great job! :chuckle::chuckle:

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, I'm just wondering if you'd prefer it over the one I made, but if your happy...

@RollerKing: Use the move tool and you can anchor multiple images.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
ok, so roller man, this is going to be a little confusing but ill can help some, follow these steps to remove the white backround
make a new transparent layer underneath your sprite sheet
select the tool that looks like a magic wand (top row)
click on the white part
to select>invert
edit copy
delete the top layer (sprite sheet)
then paste on the transparent layer

hope that helped

and slay, how can u have a sig, you only have 8 posts...
and pstilz, you have to have more layers with the sprites closer together, it takes longer but will seem less choppy

Top Bottom