• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

napZzz

Smash Hero
you make the best **** signature you can for santi...his bair bonage video is one of the best combo videos I've seen so far in brawl!

Roller

Smash Legend
:( I got no requests. Am I really that bad lol?
of course not. I think people went to the others because they have been on talking so they knew they could get their sig made quicker. Also, a lot of discussion has been about animations so uni has gotten more requests because of that factor.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
rollerking, ill do it for you, just say what sprite sheet you want done...
it takes me a few seconds, but its pretty confusing
also, you problem might have been that you did not anchor the selection, or that you did not delete the upper layer, ill to the pikachu one right now (im guessing thats the one you wanted

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double, but here it is roller king
all you need to do is right click, save as... and then open with gimp

oh, and just in case, you dont need to do each individual

Roller

Smash Legend
rollerking, ill do it for you, just say what sprite sheet you want done...
it takes me a few seconds, but its pretty confusing
also, you problem might have been that you did not anchor the selection, or that you did not delete the upper layer, ill to the pikachu one right now (im guessing thats the one you wanted
Ya, thanks.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know, right. Faster than the old one, too.

So, Grandeza, Came up with any new sigs of late?

Roller

Smash Legend
You guys are a pwnage shop, you'll be #1 animators and sig and avvy makers in no time.
I say together they are already, lol. Uni, thanks for the sans-background sprites, helped me a lot. Any way you could do that for a fox sheet? I wanna show pika chaingrabbing him. lol

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, I hope I continue to get better. Doomdragon (if it wasn't for him, I'd probably be nowhere today)liked the last stuff I put on the CnC topic (The Porky and Nappy one), so thats a good sign. Lone shadow's is done with the setting BG and FG, now to blend and color.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
It's OK. My list is pretty full right now, so don't expect it right away.

I'm suprised no one wants a sig from LordUnicorn or Grandeza (or PiSToLZ); in my oppinion, they are better. Of course, I never said that; then I get called a maurder or a negative person.
It's fine, time's no obstacle for me.

And honestly, I picked you simply because you were a familiar face to me :p

Edit: Wow, 4 pages ._.

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, im out for a few hours, ill work on the ddd ani when i get back
I'll give you some major roller points if you "accidentally" screw up his sig so that it is the other way around. lol

Working on a pika animation right now.

Pistolz: You seem to really be getting the hand of this animation thing, that Mewtwo vs the Master hang wasn't bad at all. only little thing was you could see a line over mewtwo's head at one point. take out the line if you can and then make sure to put that at the top of your animations list.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
The waft-im working on your animation,but all my animations took me about an hour so i might not finish. you will probably end up choosing lordunicorn's because he i sbetter than me at this(not by much).
Suspect-if you wouldn't mind using my request sheet so it would be easier for me. But until you do that your number 2 on my waiting list.

Top Bottom