• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

A_man13

Smash Master
Look up to my last post, PiSToLZ. I found ya a render!

Glad ya want to do it. I'll give you a tut of one of my sigs (your choice) in exchange for one of yours. Since we all use gimp, just simple instructions will do.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll do the same. I just thought it be fun to try out each others styles. As with any tut, we can learn some new skill from it.

Is there any particular sig you would like a tut on?

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
aman i like the one you made for mzinkk but if you want you can just make a tut for your standerd technique of sig making.
Announcment-
Now every sig maker in this shop makes animation but i think only me and lordunicorn take requests with animations.

A_man13

Smash Master
I think I'll do Mzinkk9's. Let's take a trip down memory lane...

AzSvFeZ: For some reason, your request disapeared. You were that set on me not doint it? I want to do it, so repost it!

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
ok i saw it.
it was nice and so where the ones where u messed with the background a lil bit (idk wat its called)
but any will do

A_man13

Smash Master
This is the time of the post where I go uh.....

I think I studied Mzinkk9's long enough to make a tut.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
suspect-i wont be able to finish today cuz i still have to finish thewaft;s animation and i have a lucario in clan tornument battle at 11:30 and i have to go to bed after that. tomorow at around 5 ill have it ready.
aman do you want me to make a tut with this sig?

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm gonna get some sleep now, it's 11 here and i've been stayin up untill midnight every night lately and I have to wake up at 6:30. I have been working diligently on an animation of a pikachu vs ness battle. Well...massacre. It actually looks pretty darned good. Hopefully I'll finish it up tomorrow and show you guys.

Peace.

Top Bottom