• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Your done already. In case you missed it...
Hey I love it so far, only one edit request: Could you make it similar to santi's with that "Drawing" feeling, TL pic left alone and make the text a little bit bigger please.

Sorry if I sound ingrateful/pushy/********/ect or something

THANKS AGAIN ! ! !

-LS-

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I posted my font change requests on the last page,

You may have overdone the thunder, but I'm on a I don't give a crap spree right now.:)

Roller

Smash Legend
Nice sig A_man.

Grandeza's is good too.

keep up the good work!

Hopefully i'll be finished with my pika V ness animation tonight. I'll show you guys once I'm done.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll probably be on playin a little after 7 EST. I'll try to finish by then. My animation is pretty short, but I think the quality is pretty good. It doesn't skip so much like Pistolz' does.

edit: no offense pistolz

A_man13

Smash Master
What happened, AzSvFeZ? I was just about to put up a PK barage for you to deal with while recovering...

Roller

Smash Legend

And here it is.

Keep in mind it is my first one...

EDIT:
explanation-
It is pikachu Quick attack canceling into ness who had been preforming a pk fire. then following it immediately with a thunder to finish and a taunt. Because pika wants everyone to know how much better he is than you. lol

600th post WOOT! This post was definately deserving of the honor.

M.K

Level 55
Yay I got a request. I'll get right on it..

here it is...

I couldn't get a white costume lucario sorry. Did you want any text?
>_<

It is a fantastic banner, I just forgot to say add some text ^_^. I'm sorry you have to go back and add it, but can you add "Behold The Aura" in Cursive Font wherever it looks best? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

A_man13

Smash Master
EVERYONE HATES NESS!!!!

It's OK, AzSvFeZ. I understand. Good matches! Ness is still a little on the rough side, but it takes practice (a ton of it) to get him down.

Roller

Smash Legend
EVERYONE HATES NESS!!!!

It's OK, AzSvFeZ. I understand. Good matches! Ness is still a little on the rough side, but it takes practice (a ton of it) to get him down.
He was the only one i had, trust me. I would have much rather had pika beet the **** out of snake.

Aside from your character getting bashed how is it?

Roller

Smash Legend
Great. Not perfect, but you could easily be a good animator.
Thanks. I'll keep working on it. All I really need to know right now is how to get the stupid background off of the sprites... Uni had removed the background from the sheet beforehand last time. However I need to learn how to do it on my own. Because right now I want to make a Pika vs fox match where pika chaingrabs him, but don't have a fox sheet without a background...

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Anyways, anyone want a go on Wifi?
I would but my brother took the wii to a 2 day sleepover! I have to settle with Haze online for 2 days. I figured out your stile though. All i have to do is short hop, throw waddle, and fast fall on my approach to dodge ur pk fires and keep you occupied with Waddle-dees so i can get in close with a chain throw combo followed up by a forward tilt and 2 fairs, and thats a KO

A_man13

Smash Master
Nice. But you ruined it by telling me. And I always go for a fair or a dash after PK fire misses.

Top Bottom