• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Man! I'm gone for a week for finals (which I ACED!!!!) and you close the shop!! Oh well congrats on the new one and new partners and whatnot.

Roller

Smash Legend
Are you right clicking on it, going to properties, going to the address posted there. Copying the address and wrapping it around image tags? If so and it still isn't then it is too big when combined with your other sig.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Anyway...A man can you make some additions to my sig? I just want a black stroke around the words, have it more in the middle, and make the text size a little bigger. The image of the IC is also cropped a little weirdly, but if you can't fix that that is ok.

Grandeza

Smash Master
PiSToLZ LOOK FOR MY CELL PHONE!!! :[

When we were playing tag in the back weeds my cell phone fell out of my pocket and we looked for like 30 minutes and couldn't find it. We tried calling it but it ran out of powere. I'm such a ****ing moron. Metakirby I'll add the text in a sec.

A_man13

Smash Master
@RollerKing: I won every match the last round I played with AzSvFeZ. It was worse the first time.

Anyone ready to brawl?

Roller

Smash Legend
Waft: then it is too big to be shown in addition to your sig. You unfortunately have to pick one... I had to as well.

Grandeza: Sorry man, that really sucks. They have woods in Brooklyn?

AzSvFeZ: We on?

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
gotta say keep with the current, i hate seeing the pika getting killed, cuz when i play pika, i win
jk i actually suck, but thats my main (currently at least)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol the diddy was my friend rollerking, we're really not that bad, but my controllers lag too much online to short hop or anything.

Top Bottom