• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
AzSvFeZ: I consider it very unsportsmanlike to quit midgame...

And everybody has plenty of buttonlag online, I can still shorthop...

GGs though.

By the way. Don't spam so much as TL. It gets way too predictable.

A_man13

Smash Master
Byronman: I remember learning the truth about dair. I was playing this gannondorf from Colorado (same state as me). He kept knocking me into the air, used dair, dodged and sent me back up into the air. Now I only use it sparringly (with a short hop or as a spike).

superman969

Smash Journeyman
I know that Grandeza would like this to be on planetrender or whatever it's called, I'm sorry. If Grandeza doesn't wanna do it, then lordunicorn can do it, or both, if they're bored.

Stock/Render http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/superman-vs.jedi.jpg

I would only like to have Superman in it, none of the Jedi / wall, if possible

Colors: to put my two cents worth in, what Pistolz did on Suspect's sig (page 23) is really friggin sick, and something like that would be great. you can alter the colors to whatever you think look best, but something in that style would be perfect.

Text: Supes is too pro fo you
Font: Something classy, maybe Broadway or the like. Actually, if you guys have it, I think there's a Batman font, and that would be sick.

And just make it standard size (whatever that is) like A_man's / Grandeza's

Thanks a bunch, in advance

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Note to A_Man and RollerKing.

Alright here it is, I suck online, its whatever I blame the buttons because it is the buttons, yea it gets predictable, I CANNOT short hop online, I've had this controler since I got my Gamecube the year it came out. Its beginning to give out I'm gonna get a new one. I quit the game because my friend (Who played you as diddy) tackled me out of my chair and was sitting on me telling me to exit out of the game so we could play. He's an annoying little crap.

Oh and you said that I should use different moves, normally I spam projectiles, arrow cancel, spam Bair not Dair and The short hop is the base of that one, and honestly it improves my game greatly.

I'm sorry I'm making excuses, because thats all they are.

Oh and Pistlz the sig looks great.

Roller

Smash Legend
A-man, Unicorn, PiSToLZ: I need a clear click by click way to remove backgrounds from a sprite sheet using GIMP. Can any of you do this?

Good idea with the sig rotator PiSTOLZ.

A_man13

Smash Master
@AzSvFeZ: It's understandable, but you got to get used to Wifi. I admit my combos and such are about 10 times as smooth off of Wifi, but you got to get used to it. I can't use any of the techniques you can do on or off Wifi, so call yourself lucky.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Guys it's just wi-fi. It doesn't prove anything. Plus I must say, Toon Link is greatly affected by lag. More than others imo.

Roller

Smash Legend
THANK YOU PISTOLZ! Finally somebody gives me a straight up method I understand. I am in your debt. If only I wasn't away all weekend, all I would do would be make animations...

AzSvFeZ: I too can preform much more complicated maneuvers much more consistantly offline, however I am able to adjust to online. Maybe you should do the same.

EDIT: Grandeza, you are crazy. toon link is definately affected far more than pika, ice climbers, DDD, and anyone else with complex chaingrabs QuACing (in pika's case) or any other complex maneuver.

A_man13

Smash Master
That's true. And besides, it's somewhat off topic. I'm fine with it, but we need to remember it's a sig shop first. You can do all the chatting you want, but if it's just for the benefit of two people (you and one other person) take it to PM. And to get us back on topic:

POLL TIME!:

TAke all the artists here and choose your favorite sig/ animation from each.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
This is my favorite A man sig

Favorite Lordunicorn sig

And favorite SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer (that must be annoying to type) sig

vote for the kramer sig. IT COMPELS YOU!
I have to agree

That's true. And besides, it's somewhat off topic. I'm fine with it, but we need to remember it's a sig shop first. You can do all the chatting you want, but if it's just for the benefit of two people (you and one other person) take it to PM. And to get us back on topic
This is true. I had a request earlier, did you see it?

Edit: I like the sig rotator idea. I'll tell him about it. Wow long post.

Top Bottom