• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
i put it in my sig. I think the quality is still pretty good. Its not terrible, its not great, but i just dont want one of amans and pistolz hard work to not be used. Its alot better that i am using them both.

EDIT:
actually now that i think about it, it looks really good:)
I think it looks fine. Man I am the only one without a rotating sig...Mabey I should get another one...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
actually rollerking, use the rectangle select, select the area you want, then go image>crop to selection

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
make the first line a link. hmmm. Good idea. I will do it tomorrow. If anyone can make the sig stay up like 2 seconds longer so the animation and the sig are more balanced please tell me. Well, I am gonna go to bed, i have a soccor game at 5:30 am, a baseball game at 8:30 am, and a tennis tournament the rest of the day. I probably wont be very active on the forums tommorrow.
Prediction: Atleast 55 pages the next time i post on this thread.

Roller

Smash Legend
make the first line a link. hmmm. Good idea. I will do it tomorrow. If anyone can make the sig stay up like 2 seconds longer so the animation and the sig are more balanced please tell me. Well, I am gonna go to bed, i have a soccor game at 5:30 am, a baseball game at 8:30 am, and a tennis tournament the rest of the day. I probably wont be very active on the forums tommorrow.
Prediction: Atleast 55 pages the next time i post on this thread.
PiSToLZ can make it longer. just ask him, it's easy to do.

A_man, I finally Have a sig request for you. I need another sig pic to rotate into my sig.

My only parameters for the sig are

A) It has to involve Pikachu
B) It can be no bigger than my current sig animation
C) It must Say Mink (or MINK) somewhere on it
D) It must look awesome. ;)

Think you can do that?

Roller

Smash Legend
Can do. FINALLY you requested from me.
lol

I guess I figured you had made me a roady...and I had never even requested from you. So I was like, I should get on that. roflcopters :chuckle::chuckle:

EDIT: It's almost 12:00 and I gotta get up at 6:30, so I'm gonna be hittin the sac now. See you guys tomorrow.

Peace.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
see you, im working on the animation i said i would do ages ago for rollerking, about 2/3 way done

OCTA

Smash Rookie
Howdy, I'd like to request a sig and I'm not exactly sure how but here's what I want (whoever wants to take a shot at it may do so, I have no desire for a certain maker):

I want it to involve Ike and Meta Knight (my mains) both using their final smashes facing each other.

If possible, I want this render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15235

Under/around Meta Knight, I would like it to say Galaxia Darkness in this text: http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file...laxia+Darkness&nb_ppp=10&psize=s&classt=alpha

Under/around Ike, I would like it to say Great Aether in this text:
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file...t=Great+Aether&nb_ppp=10&psize=s&classt=alpha

If there's a problem, I'd like to know what I can do to help.

Thanks and great sigs!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
octa, ill start working on it, but it might not be amazing, due to the fact there are almost no renders of final smashes, but ill do my best

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be resting now too. A man you can edit my sig anytime it really doesn't matter. No pressure lol. There was another reason I posted, but I can't remember it so...

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Sorry to A_Man and rollerkind for being a doosh earlier, I was really mad. Good games, had fun. and love the new sig rotator A_Man.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Heres my first Sig using GIMP, I do believe it turned out quite nicely.
Its for my friend who mains diddy, take a look.

Tell me what you think...

Sorry for the double post.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I know that Grandeza would like this to be on planetrender or whatever it's called, I'm sorry. If Grandeza doesn't wanna do it, then lordunicorn can do it, or both, if they're bored.

Stock/Render http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/superman-vs.jedi.jpg

I would only like to have Superman in it, none of the Jedi / wall, if possible

Colors: to put my two cents worth in, what Pistolz did on Suspect's sig (page 23) is really friggin sick, and something like that would be great. you can alter the colors to whatever you think look best, but something in that style would be perfect.

Text: Supes is too pro fo you
Font: Something classy, maybe Broadway or the like. Actually, if you guys have it, I think there's a Batman font, and that would be sick.

And just make it standard size (whatever that is) like A_man's / Grandeza's

Thanks a bunch, in advance
I need another image. I cant cut out superman if the dude is blocking some of his body. Can I get a different pic.

A_man13

Smash Master
AzSvFeZ: Pretty good for your first sig. The background needs to go better with the render and the render is poorly cut out, but its really good for a first try.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double post, but does anyone know how to get the word amazing out of the link in my sig?
You just have to, well, un-hyperlink it. Click the globe and chain on the top and delete the url for that word.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Hey thanks, I made 3 more last night too, I don't think I did too bad, where are you getting the new tools from? just wondering.

Top Bottom