• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey! I'm trying to suggest that all the sig shops link to the now-stickied "Read before requesting a sig" post on their front page. This will help better ensure new requesters will read it.

A_man13

Smash Master
His name is a compilation of his mains. It used to be PSTLL (or whatever it is), but he added more mains. And I'm sorry I couldn't get on, Nappy challanged right before I had to leave for dinner.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
quick poll (also PSTLZ is similar to PisToLZ so i stuck with that)
what two characters do you think should fight in my new animation?
neji
naruto
sasuke
diddy
mewtwo
sonic
kirby
bowser
master hand
lucario
yoshi
ness pika
ddd
meta knight
tell me two and i will make it cuz idk who too use and i want the audiencxe of it to like the chaarcters

A_man13

Smash Master
I updated the intro with NAybewon's sugestion. I also deleated the quoted intros, so it dosen't give the wrong impression on your abilities.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm just bored to death. I might just end up creating some random sig from some random character. Something no one would expect...

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
His name is a compilation of his mains. It used to be PSTLL (or whatever it is), but he added more mains. And I'm sorry I couldn't get on, Nappy challanged right before I had to leave for dinner.
Its alright I can't get on anyway.

A_man13

Smash Master
OK. And if you want, I really think I could do better on your sig. Instead of just an update, how about I start with a fresh slate?

I'm in a predicament right now. I'm going to get a game this weekend (babysitting finaly pays off) and I'm not sure what to get. There really hasen't been too much that has caught my eye; Brawl and Mario Kart have been the only things I just had to have. Any recomendations?

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
OK. And if you want, I really think I could do better on your sig. Instead of just an update, how about I start with a fresh slate?

I'm in a predicament right now. I'm going to get a game this weekend (babysitting finaly pays off) and I'm not sure what to get. There really hasen't been too much that has caught my eye; Brawl and Mario Kart have been the only things I just had to have. Any recomendations?
Hey dude just looking around. How about Zelda: Twilight Princess? I want to get it and read the reviews that it is very good. Just trying to help =)

-LS-

P.S. Love the sig

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
ok ive decided im going to do not a battle but a series of battles and you decide who wins.

OK
Battle 1-
Neji Hyuga vs. Fox

Battle 2-
Meta Knight vs. Shadow the hedgehog

Battle 3-
Sonic the hedgehog vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Battle 4-
Kirby vs. Bowser

Battle 5-
Yoshi vs. Miles"Tails" Prower

Battle 6-
Diddy Kong vs. Knuckles the Echinda

Battle 7-
Pikachu vs. King Dedede

Battle 8-
Master Hand vs. Ness

Battle 9-(bonus round)
Mewtwo vs. (You decide)

for battle 9
basically whoever posts the most about this will get to choose from a list which i will be making soon
and that is who verses mewtwo.
OK so we also need to vote on a name for these animation battles. PPL help me out.
I hope this turns out to be a good idea and eventually have more than one series. This should give this shop more posters.
Ok so vote away.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
UBDATED****
ok ive decided im going to do not a battle but a series of battles and you decide who wins.

OK
Battle 1-
Neji Hyuga vs. Fox

Battle 2-

Battle 3-
Inyuyasha vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Battle 4-
Kirby vs. Bowser

Battle 5-

Battle 6-

Battle 7-
Pikachu vs. King Dedede

Battle 8-
Master Hand vs. Ness

Battle 9-
Mewtwo vs. Shadow the hedge hog

Battle 10- BONUS ROUND!!!!!!!
for battle 10
basically whoever posts the most about this will get to choose from a list which i will be making soon
and that is who is in hat match.
OK so we also need to vote on a name for these animation battles. PPL help me out.
I hope this turns out to be a good idea and eventually have more than one series. This should give this shop more posters.
Ok so vote away

A_man13

Smash Master
But I still think you could tone it down a bit. It's really getting in the way of sig making...

A_man13

Smash Master
Sometimes you just got to go with the flow of things. If the thread ever slows down, we'll just learn new techniques and requesters will flock back. And if we have to close, it isn't like we can't start fresh.

Mr_Milo

Smash Cadet
UBDATED****

OK
Battle 1-
Neji Hyuga vs. Fox

Battle 2-

Battle 3-
Inyuyasha vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Battle 4-
Kirby vs. Bowser

Battle 5-

Battle 6-

Battle 7-
Pikachu vs. King Dedede

Battle 8-
Master Hand vs. Ness

Battle 9-
Mewtwo vs. Shadow the hedge hog

Battle 10- BONUS ROUND!!!!!!!
for battle 10
and that is who is in hat match.
Ok so vote away
Battle 1
I definitely think that Neji would win...he's a effing ninja for goodness sake!

Battle 2
I think that Shadow would win, because of his use of Chaos Control and what not.

Battle 3
Inyuasha would pwn Naruto, ha sorry =/ (Sasuke pwns everyone!)

Battle 4
Kirby would poop on Bowser.....

Battle 5
Tails would win, i love Tails ^_^

Battle 6
Knuckles would punch right through Diddy Kong, haha and it would be funny too.

Battle 7
Pikachu would give DeDeDe the ****!!

Battle 8
The Master Hand would grind Ness up....even though Ness has a cool outfit in brawl haha

Battle 9
I think that Mewtwo would win, but it would be a close fight.

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Battle 1
I definitely think that Neji would win...he's a effing ninja for goodness sake!

Battle 2
I think that Shadow would win, because of his use of Chaos Control and what not.

Battle 3
Inyuasha would pwn Naruto, ha sorry =/ (Sasuke pwns everyone!)

Battle 4
Kirby would poop on Bowser.....

Battle 5
Tails would win, i love Tails ^_^

Battle 6
Knuckles would punch right through Diddy Kong, haha and it would be funny too.

Battle 7
Pikachu would give DeDeDe the ****!!

Battle 8
The Master Hand would grind Ness up....even though Ness has a cool outfit in brawl haha

Battle 9
I think that Mewtwo would win, but it would be a close fight.
Alright pistilz, if you dont let DDD win you probably wont wake up next morning(just kidding.....or am I?....

Top Bottom