• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
thats pretty sweet actually, id add something where the white places are though
could u tell me what the tutorial was...
and that guy, here it is, moved the text around a little, changed the wolf render, and made the fire a little more visible

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i just did, so here
the unicorn is not great, but i just could not find any good sprites
who would guess that there would not be many unicorn sprites...
its in my sig, and anyone who wants to can use it (i doubt many will)
and if you click on it, it leads to the shop =-P

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Testing whether my sig appears...

Edit: ****! F*** the new rule!
Edit 2: I was going to put two sigs in my signature, so I guess I can have one made later because of the stupid rule...T_T. (It would be the same background, except with MetaKnight and Fox, and changing the quote to "The Sword/Gun and the Sword/Gun" lawl)

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
o that sucks, o well, you only gotta wait a few weeks
oh, and pstilz, you should make the animation a link to the shop,highlight it (img code included), click the insert link, and then use that
in case you didnt know

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Anyway, goodnight. XD I'm sleepy. You don't have to take that other request if you don't want to.

Maybe I should keep you guys busy. XD Bye.
Edit: Weird, I posted somewhere else and my sig was there. Oh well.

JewieBud

Smash Cadet
Hey folks gratz on the new sig shop. As you can see i got my killer wolf sig form amans last shop. Now i don't know who to ask since it wasn't to clear but if any of you sig makers can make sigs with two renders that would be tight.

Background: Somewhat the same as my current sig. Just think dark blue black night time:p think evil

Renders: Wolf

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31979 ( Same as former sig just use the top half of his body since his legs look like they have been beatin on with a bat.)

Metaknight

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-9367

Would be great if whoever choses to take this job could put like wolf on the right and MK on the left or vice versa.

Text: If you could either write JewieBud, or just JB with The Dark Eternal Night under it and place this between the characters that would be awesome.

Don't know what else to request. Oh just dont use to small of a font for the text since it gets kinda hard to see. Black color letters if possible and good looking.

FOnt suggestions: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=110&page=1 there were so many good ones there so i'll let you make the choice^^

Thanks if any of you choose to take this job and again gratz on the new shop^

mzink*

Smash Ace
Wow guys your shop is looking awesome :) I love NAPPY's new sig especially, and all the new animations are way cool

Grandeza

Smash Master
oh, and grandeza, i stole your animation thing
tell me if thats ok...
No problem. I made it for anyone to use as credit.

edit- Oh yeah, I got photoshop CS 8! It's only on my computer and not my laptop. Usually I'm on the laptop so if you want me to use photoshop in your request specify but expect a longer wait.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
I need another image. I cant cut out superman if the dude is blocking some of his body. Can I get a different pic.
yeah man, sorry, I'll get another...it took so long for me to reply because my internet has been down for the last few days :(

how bout this? http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/714/714531/superman-20060623052800716.jpg

or as a second choice, http://www.jaypinkerton.com/superman1.jpg

with the second pic, I'd like the background to be something like the way it is in the pic itself.

for the first one, I really don't know what colors would work, you have free reign over what would be awesome.

Text and font are the same as the first time, "Supes is too pro for you," in the Batman font (if you have it/ can find it)

Thanks again

A_man13

Smash Master
You got Photoshop, Grandeza? That'll make your sigs even higher quality (if you know how to use it). I just wish I had the software...

Glad you stopped by, Mzink. People are still praising me for your sig...

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have one thing I'd like to ask Pistolz, why do you write out winner on paint when you can just use actually fonts? It looks sloppy compared, to what it could be, and you might be moving your image to far at a time causing disconnected limbs.

A_man13

Smash Master
That's what I think too. He isn't the best animator here, but he is pretty close.

We haven't gotten any neew requesters in the past few days. Where could they have gone?

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's what I think too. He isn't the best animator here, but he is pretty close.

We haven't gotten any neew requesters in the past few days. Where could they have gone?
Umm...not to Naybewon? Sorry, I linked to her in my sig, and about 11 people have followed it. Sry.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's OK. She is prretty talented and it's only a matter of time till she's an expert. And of course Mzink's link always brings requesters (IDK how many, at least one)...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, that what she's in college for, I suck at computer art, I mean I had a tablet, it broke. But I'm an animator pretty much, oh and I sculpt well.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm as anti-artist as you can get outside of sig making. I just like working with software (HTML at some other sites, GIMP here).

Chaco

Never Logs In
lol. Most people are, I personally would like to do something in medical art. Like plastic surgery, if you will.

A_man13

Smash Master
Ew...

Those who know me at school know me as the math-science-smart guy. I skipped a few grades and am somewhat recognized for this ability.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
Ew...

Those who know me at school know me as the math-science-smart guy. I skipped a few grades and am somewhat recognized for this ability.
i agree completely, science and math are the best
i didnt skip any grades tho
i have a friend (9th grade now almost 10th) who is finishing up Ap calc, so there is only 1 math class left for him to take

Roller

Smash Legend
OK guys, back from my absence. However I'm gonna have to go out right now. Good news though, I finished my Pika Vs DDD animation. All I have to do now is convert it and post it on photo bucket. So I'll do that right when I get back. I think it looks pretty good. A lot less choppy than PiSToLZ's is.

A_man13

Smash Master
Awesome. I'm in 9th (technically 10th), but should be in 7th (8th). That's cool that you know that guy; I'm some sort've moron compaired to him. I probably could be at that level, but I really enjoy having my academics and free time seperate in time but equal in attention (most people who are that level usually do courses in their free time).

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
hey, a_man, im a 10th grader 2, well in 4 days

and people who requested, ill try to do your sigs today, but i have a huge a**** project due tommorow, and its taking me longer than i thought, so i most likely wont do any, and this coming week i wont be very active, i have finals

A_man13

Smash Master
Gee, ain't that a load of irony? PiSToLZ and Grandeza are in the same grade (I think) and us too. Weired.

BTW, is the sig war you guys contemplated still hapening?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I hate school... I'm more of an athletic person. Play 4 sports.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I make straight A's.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Who me and you, nah. Common ground here is brawl. lolz

Top Bottom