• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Grandeza

Smash Master
PiSToLZ make your battle thing a new thread. If this thread turns into a talk about anything it'll get closed. I'm not asking dude I'm telling.

A_man13

Smash Master
I still think he is taking this way farther than it should've been. I mean, it's a good idea and all, but I feel it really is taking too much space on our shop and on some of the others.

Grandeza

Smash Master
That's not cool at all. It's like he's saying, PEOPLE AT NAYBEWON'S LOOK AT THE STUFF I"M DOING. COME TO MY SHOP INSTEAD! If he doesn't stop I'll have no choice but to report him to a moderator.

A_man13

Smash Master
And besides the PM's he gave me about the topic, thats really all he's done. Gee, now he'll be angry. Now I feel like asking something so totaly random. What is your favorite videogamc music? Are fobbies borange?....

On second thought, bad idea. If anyone is inspired enough for a brawl match, I'm ready.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Believe me I know this dude irl, it'll never be done. Sorry Jonathan don't kill me at school on monday lol. Wish I could brawl but I got hw.

A_man13

Smash Master
Good luck with that! If you need defence against him, use your homework as a shield and pray that it's ripped to shreads. Anyways, enjoy your Homework. Ah...the days I love being on summer vacation.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
OK. And if you want, I really think I could do better on your sig. Instead of just an update, how about I start with a fresh slate?

I'm in a predicament right now. I'm going to get a game this weekend (babysitting finaly pays off) and I'm not sure what to get. There really hasen't been too much that has caught my eye; Brawl and Mario Kart have been the only things I just had to have. Any recomendations?
That sounds good. If you need a new render or background or anything I can give you one. As for a game I would suggest either Super Mario Galaxy (which I am assuming you already have) or Super Paper Mario. Super Paper Mario is soooooooo addicting.

A_man13

Smash Master
I have both of those. It's OK, I've should've been more specific. And if you have a new IC pic, just post it (I don't want to file through my old shop ever)

A_man13

Smash Master
I honestly think the BG idea is a little gimiky now. I'll do it for stock sigs, but otherwise I'll just do with what you gave me. And I don't have either game, but I'm going to wait for a bit before I buy something...

Byronman

Smash Journeyman

A_man13

Smash Master
Perhaps there's a corilation between the two halfs...or I no longer can offer my artistic services. PLEASE BE THE FIRST ONE!!!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
Good luck with that! If you need defence against him, use your homework as a shield and pray that it's ripped to shreads. Anyways, enjoy your Homework. Ah...the days I love being on summer vacation.
i really really hate you, but at least im down till my last week of school
even if it is finals
then, i will spend my next two years of school in france

and tears of insanity is WAYYYY TO GOOD!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
u r so lucky
*sigh* no requests, i guess ill have to go back to work on my huge ***** project

OCTA

Smash Rookie
To lordunicorn

I see you're sighing about no requests. I gave you guys one the other day and you said you'd work on it. It's cool if you don't want to, but I'd like someone to.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
here octa, sorry i forgot
if you want anything changed tell me

as i thought about it, that render would not have worked well in the backround

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double, but
i forgot your name, here is the sig, if u want it changed tell me,
and i know its not exactly what you wanted, but i was doing what you wanted it was not turning out well, so i tried to make it the most evil possible

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
sorry for the double, but
i forgot your name, here is the sig, if u want it changed tell me,
and i know its not exactly what you wanted, but i was doing what you wanted it was not turning out well, so i tried to make it the most evil possible
I know I didn't explain too well, but it looks good to me! Thanks!

Edit: I'll look and see if there's anything I want to edit. If it's okay with you.:laugh:
Edit 2: Is there any way to make Bowser's Fire more visible, without being too flashy, and get SSBB's Wolf in there instead? I couldn't find its render at PlanetRenders. Sorry if I'm being a little...uh...help me out here??

You're down on requests? Don't worry, business will skyrocket sometime!

Edit 3: Where is your store's advertisement picture thingy? I want to use it for crediting. Crap, I forgot about the avatar thing for this site. But if you could make a matching one anyway, that'd be nice.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
ill try to make his fire a little more visible
and i dont think we have an advertising thing....
id ask a_man though, he'd know for sure

A_man13

Smash Master
Like you mean the animation grandeza made?

Anyways, I made a little something when I was bored. I tried a harder tut and it turned out interesting.

Whatcha guys think?

Top Bottom