• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

JewieBud

Smash Cadet
That's what I think too. He isn't the best animator here, but he is pretty close.

We haven't gotten any neew requesters in the past few days. Where could they have gone?
ehm i just posted a big request a couple hours and a few posts before yours, want me to repost it?

edit* nvm here it is incase you missed it

Hey folks gratz on the new sig shop. As you can see i got my killer wolf sig form amans last shop. Now i don't know who to ask since it wasn't to clear but if any of you sig makers can make sigs with two renders that would be tight.

Background: Somewhat the same as my current sig. Just think dark blue black night time:p think evil

Renders: Wolf

http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-31979 ( Same as former sig just use the top half of his body since his legs look like they have been beatin on with a bat.)

Metaknight

http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-9367

Would be great if whoever choses to take this job could put like wolf on the right and MK on the left or vice versa.

Text: If you could either write JewieBud, or just JB with The Dark Eternal Night under it and place this between the characters that would be awesome.

Don't know what else to request. Oh just dont use to small of a font for the text since it gets kinda hard to see. Black color letters if possible and good looking.

FOnt suggestions: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=110&page=1 there were so many good ones there so i'll let you make the choice^^

Thanks if any of you choose to take this job and again gratz on the new shop^

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll see if anyone else wants to do it so you can have one from more than one maker. If not (or you really want me to do it), I'll do it.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
sorry for spam, but...SENIORS '09 ftw.
how come there aren't as many requesters nowadays?

A_man13

Smash Master
Lord knows. I mean you, Weed, and quite a few others will always be my better, but I (and the rest of my coworkers) aren't bad at sigs. Naybewon and Dinkoman seems to have more requests than almost the rest of the shops combined and doubled. They certainly have hope in the field, but almost everyone is getting hit hard. Is it some sort of sig depression that closed the last round of shops?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Hey, I have a sig request but I already made it in a different shop that seems to be failing (Weeds). So I'm going to re-request it here. It has some specifics to it and if you can't do it, no worries.

Blue outfit Wolf in the center Howling
White Beard Ganondorf to the right admiring sword
Normal Ness to the left doing down taunt.

Underneath Wolf write, The Lone Wolf
Underneath Ganondorf write, The Evil King
and underneath Ness write, The Child Prodigy.

Have some purple aura/smoke around ganondorf
some blue distortion rays around Wolf (I know its vague, but not sure how else to put it)
and some psychic like things surrounding ness

And somewhere on the sig, my name.

If you need to me to snapshot the pictures, just let me know, other than that, thank you very much in advance and I hope to see what it looks like. Oh, and I'd like Aman to make it please.

A_man13

Smash Master
K.

I can't believe my sigs were commented by Thundermistress (trying... to spark... conversation)

Anyone up for a brawl or something?

Grandeza

Smash Master

here ya go.

Psshhhh to all of you. Everyone knows junior high is where it's at. Oh who am I kidding, I can't wait till high school. lol :(

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well I tried photoshop for the first time. Wow I'm either a slow learner or it'll take a while. I think I'm going to stick with GIMP. I don't have the time to learn a more complicated software from scratch. I'm not sure right now....

superman969

Smash Journeyman

here ya go.

Psshhhh to all of you. Everyone knows junior high is where it's at. Oh who am I kidding, I can't wait till high school. lol :(
That's sick man. Thanks a lot, I love it

EDIT: awwwwwwww wtf I can't even use it yet? that doesn't make any sense.......

A_man13

Smash Master
@Grandeza: Try doing sig requests on GIMP and experement with PS for a while. That's how you learned GIMP, right? Man, I'm so jealous right now...

Roller

Smash Legend

Finished my Pika Vs DDD animation. Finally!

I like it. Doing chaingrabbing was interesting, and I liked doing the custom version I made of DDD's impact when butslamming and being thrown down. (I used the begining frame of Ness's PK frost and pasted a bunch of them under him).

I think it turned out quite well. No skips in the animation like PiSToLZ. I think it is quite smooth.

What do you guys think?

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
rollerking, you are an amazing animator
i think you are the best here, thats a lot better than anything i coule EVER de

napZzz

Smash Hero
maker: Aman!

Renders: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-20773
Style: Do something cool aman.
Font: http://www.dafont.com/angies-new-house.font ? If you dont think that fits something else
Text:The same as before one with nappy and another with get worked

Lets just do the same thing we've done before. Lemme see what you've made with one that says nappy and I'll see if it needs edits maybe? Make snake visible please. Lemme see what you've got aman!

Oh and an avatar the same size as the last one you made me please? :)

Roller

Smash Legend
rollerking, you are an amazing animator
i think you are the best here, thats a lot better than anything i coule EVER do
Thanks man. And thanks for bringing animation to this sig shop. I never would have started animating if it wasn't for you.

Right now I'm editing it into my sig which is the most petulant and time consuming and repetitive thing I have ever done. It involves me copying every frame from the animation and pasting them 1 by 1 into my sig animation... If anyone knows a better way then for the love of god PLEASE tell me. In the mean time I will be here copying and pasting.:)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol, you should take requests for animations that is so ftw. I love it easily the best animation maker here. no offense Uni and PISToLZ

Roller

Smash Legend
Lol, you should take requests for animations that is so ftw. I love it easily the best animation maker here. no offense Uni and PISToLZ
Idk. Maybe I'll start with animation requests over the summer once my finals are over in just under 2 weeks. I'll have more time then, plus I already promissed I'd try to make one for a friend and mine take a LONG time to do because of how streamlined I make them.

I'll definately think about it. Though I wouldn't want to take requests away from these guys.:)

But.............
If I were to be able to join them.................................

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
no i agree completely, his animation is 10 times better than any of mine
and i agree, you should join us as our animator

A_man13

Smash Master
@Nappy: Tired of your last sig already, are ya? I'll get right on it (as soon as I clear the rest of my list first).

@Rollerking: Have fun doing it the long way! If anything, try selecting a layer and hit control. Usually it allowes selection of more than one thing.

Roller

Smash Legend
no i agree completely, his animation is 10 times better than any of mine
and i agree, you should join us as our animator
Well I wouldn't want to BE your animator, I'd like to be ONE of the animators. I still greatly enjoy your animations as well as PiSToLZ. You guys are both better than you give yourself credit for.

PiSToLZ could easily be as good as I am if he were to just take his time and not rush through a request. And unicorn, I honestly believe we are pretty much equal.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i dont know, i think you are better than me...
but if its ok with a_man, grandeza and pstilz, you should join with us

Top Bottom