• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
No. It will link to a post somewhere on this topic with your rules, your work, etc.
KK. Works for me.

It looks like my MK snake animation will be another short one. I would only trust myself doing long ones if they include Pika at this point.

EDIT: Guys, back up my last post in the sig wars thread. I demand the right to use animated sigs, they are still just as much sigs as still ones. And seeing as it is a sig contest it would not be complete without their inclusion. Please back me up on this, I want and deserve to join.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
EDIT: Guys, back up my last post in the sig wars thread. I demand the right to use animated sigs, they are still just as much sigs as still ones. And seeing as it is a sig contest it would not be complete without their inclusion. Please back me up on this, I want and deserve to join.
im right here lol

A_man13

Smash Master
Gee, Rollerking. Never, I mean, NEVER do something that can be viewed by the person you are avoiding. But as a consolation prize, here is some tips:

This!!!!!!! is more dangrous than THIS!!!!!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Eh, umm, Rollerking, do you have the ability to do a borderless Ice Climbers chain grabbing GIF.?

Roller

Smash Legend
Eh, umm, Rollerking, do you have the ability to do a borderless Ice Climbers chain grabbing GIF.?
A very good question indeed. It was the second thing I had thoght about (after pika's thunder and CG). Honestly I have no idea, I've looked at the sprites and it might be within my realm of possibility. But I'm gonna need to know which of their CGs you want, who they preform it on and any other info, such as should I have your sig show after the animation, or have it be a continuous CG. Just so you know, the harder CGs of theirs like the Dthrow into nana's Fair WILL be more difficult and I will be less likely to do them well, but basic CGing...That shouldn't be too hard. However I G2G now. Tell me that info and i'll get back to you tomorrow morning or afternoon (probably afternoon) with my responce.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Wow you guys go threw posts fast, thats so beast, you guys seem like you don't have enough work :chuckle: I'll send a few of the local smashers to come get some sigs.:psycho:

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Alright we got crew training tomorrow, I'll tell them then, in the meantime, check this out, I was playing with a few new tools.

Yoshi is picture perfect lol.

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
hey guys, here is my explanation for missing alot of this thread
1. It grows way too fast. I cant keep up.
2. I am at Hilton Head North Carolina on vacation for the week and it is freekin awesome, so i will be at pool, beach, biking ect. most of the time.
3. They only have one computer here, and with all of our guests we have a total of 14 people who all want to use it.
Anyway, theres the jist of it. And can pistolz make aman's sig stay up longer yet??? It looks like i ony have the animation cause whenever im scrolling, its always on the animation.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
And I was also wondering....

The Evil King
The lone wolf
The child prodigy

You have Evil King capatalized at the start but the other 2 aren't, I thought it was sort of incongruess. If it's not too much to ask, could you please make the other 2 capitalized at the start? Sorry for being picky

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo guys! I got out of school 2.5 hours early spontaneously because the school admins felt it was too hot. LOL. So I am here. I realy want to start that Ice Climbers animation but I still don't know who to have them preform it on. Or which of their CGs to do.

Any ideas for who to have them chain grab that you think Chaco will like?

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo A_man, once I finish like 2 or 3 more animations I will make a page for my section of the shop.

And who do YOU think Chaco would like to see the IC's chaingrab?

Roller

Smash Legend
@ The Waft

Dude Pikachu would totally **** the heck out of King DDD. KDDD is to slow to do anything to Pikachu and if he does he is very lucky. Sorry... but its true.:p
8 roller points for you. Pika is teh beastzors! He would take DDD **** him 6 times, spit on him, shove a waddledee up his @$$ and spit all over him before DDD could even use an Fsmash.

Roller

Smash Legend
About Chaco...why not CG Ness :) or Toon link or DDD or (My personal favorite) Censored!
Fixed.

I think you know as well as anyone here that your last option was blasphemy and I am suprised at how quickly you went to sell your mains under the bus.

I'll look at my Ness and DDD sprites and see which I think would look better for the ICs to CG. Thanks for the input.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Oh please DDD is way better than pikachu. He's just an overall better character.

Roller

Smash Legend
I don't think any character is any better than another. But when it comes to DDD and Pikachu, I would put money on Pikachu if both players were skilled.
Ya, it says 50, but sometimes people can with a little bit under 50 as well. I believe there may also be a time requirement of like a month or something.

And right you are about Pika Vs DDD.

HOWEVER. If you think no character is strictly better than another character I envite you to look at snake...then at jigglypuff...snake...jigglypuff...snake...jigglypuff. Snake wins.

EDIT:

I'm going with Ness for the Ice climbers changrab victim.

Roller

Smash Legend
Gee, another Ness hater. EVERYONE HATES NESS!
I don't hate ness. You told me i should use him... I felt he would be the best to do.

Also, A_man, do you know how to do a gif with no background?
If so how?

I can do no background frames, but then when I put them together you see through the frames to previous ones in the animation.

Help.

EDIT: NVM I figured it out.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey AzSvFeZ. Do you know how to get an animation thing like Rollerking540? :bee:
I made it. :)

Lucky for you I am joining the shop as well. Give me a week to finish 2-3 projects I am working on and I will do one for you. In the mean time think about what you want.

Just be forewarned that they take longer to make than a normal sig. So you may have to wait a while after I start your request.

However, Pistolz and unicorn in this shop also happen to be animators, however unicorn doesn't do very many, and PiSToLZ are more sporadic and not quite as stream lined (though they take less than half as long to do). So it is basically your choice as to who you want to do it and whether you want it more quickly or more streamlined.

UPDATE ON CURRENT PROJECT:

Ok everybody I have stalled work on my metaknight vs snake animation to work on Chaco's request. I have also opted to do the (imho) most difficult chain grab of theirs to animate. the one where popo grabs and throws down, and nana fairs them into another one of popo's grabs and so on and so forth. It has taken me roughly an hour and a half to do the first grab. Lol. Hopefully now it will get easier. They are going to go across the screen (no background) then back changing to one of their other CGs. so when made into an animation they will appear to be infinately Chaingrabbing them across the screen and back. It should be very cool and VERY difficult and time consuming.

EDIT: Holy crap! 700th post for me, 800th post for this thread! 2 milestones all in one post! Woot!

2nd EDIT: The Ice climbers animation is really coming along nicely. I realy like how it is turning out. It has been realy fun making it too. :)

Top Bottom