• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

napZzz

Smash Hero
roflmao. I play against some very good pika's and can beat them often. Snake does have some problems with the mouse spawn from hell though...

Chaco

Never Logs In
I wanna see it. =3. And good choice on the imho. I'm glad someone is finally good enough to do it.

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, keep in mind this is only the very begining of it. It will be longer, this is just a short clip of my basic idea for the Chaingrab.

Well...here it is.

I hope you like what i have so far.

Otherwise I wasted a LOT of time...

Grandeza

Smash Master
I want to see it!

edit- you posted it. Did you save it as a gif. My laptop is a little screwy but right now I see abunch of overlapping frames.

Chaco

Never Logs In
ok, keep in mind this is only the very begining of it. It will be longer, this is just a short clip of my basic idea for the Chaingrab.

Well...here it is.

I hope you like what i have so far.

Otherwise I wasted a LOT of time...
All I can see is the image, is it in GIF. form yet? Anyways, beating on Ness...nice! looking good.

napZzz

Smash Hero
thats not how the real ic's cg looks like but It's still really good for an animation

Chaco

Never Logs In
Looking good, I had to go to your photobucket account to see it. O.o. Oh well, it looks cool.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hrm, there must have been some snafu on the site for a second, because I saw what you saw for a second. but now it is fine.
Umm, I would throw in some bthrows and fthrows also, but maybe try that and see how it looks. That would look more like Hylian's Uber CG. But anyway, it's looking great. I finally got to see it. But the different throw would be a good addition. And maybe some separation between their bodies, because she needs to be a little bit higher. But for the opening its fantastic!

Roller

Smash Legend
Umm, I would throw in some bthrows and fthrows also, but maybe try that and see how it looks. That would look more like Hylian's Uber CG. But anyway, it's looking great. I finally got to see it. But the different throw would be a good addition. And maybe some separation between their bodies, because she needs to be a little bit higher. But for the opening its fantastic!
I'll add different CGs now if you'd like. I was gonna go to one side using that CG, then back using another, but I could probably mix it up a little more than that if you'd like, but it will take longer.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Do you what reference to Hylian's Uber? and our you going to make it 0 to death, with like a charged Nana Usmash for the end, then re-entrance on the left side, or whats your idea for that?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh and maybe throw in an Ice Block lock. lolz That would be hard.

Roller

Smash Legend
Do you what reference to Hylian's Uber? and our you going to make it 0 to death, with like a charged Nana Usmash for the end, then re-entrance on the left side, or whats your idea for that?
I've seen hylian's. I was just going to make it look like it was a never ending chaingrab of pownage. If you'd like I could do a kill without a problem, the only reason I am hesitant to is because you said you didn't want a border around it, so they really aren't on a stage and the KO might look a little out of place.
Oh and maybe throw in an Ice Block lock. lolz That would be hard.
That would be a very long animation to do all this CGing then into a lock. If you are serious about it I might be able to (so far every time I've said I "might" be able to do something I have found a way) but that would take even longer than this is already gonna take. Do you want me try to do it and take quite a bit longer or get it to you sooner with just the never ending CG (which I think is cool just as is) or a CG into a kill?

Also my sprite sheet doesn't have the ICs ice. I might (there is that word again) be able to get it or improv it but that would also take longer.

EDIT: Waiting for instructions.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I've seen hylian's. I was just going to make it look like it was a never ending chaingrab of pownage. If you'd like I could do a kill without a problem, the only reason I am hesitant to is because you said you didn't want a border around it, so they really aren't on a stage and the KO might look a little out of place.

That would be a very long animation to do all this CGing then into a lock. If you are serious about it I might be able to (so far every time I've said I "might" be able to do something I have found a way) but that would take even longer than this is already gonna take. Do you want me try to do it and take quite a bit longer or get it to you sooner with just the never ending CG (which I think is cool just as is) or a CG into a kill?

Also my sprite sheet doesn't have the ICs ice. I might (there is that word again) be able to get it or improv it but that would also take longer.
Never ending CG of pwnage sounds better.

Well, I would like to see it, heck you'd be a legend in my book if you could do it. So, maybe just across once. I think it would comnplete the deal, then a dash back into the CG. Wow, that sound really long, do you think you can manage this? And, I'll see if i can locate an Ice block sprite. Just incase you decide to do it. =]

Roller

Smash Legend
Never ending CG of pwnage sounds better.

Well, I would like to see it, heck you'd be a legend in my book if you could do it. So, maybe just across once. I think it would comnplete the deal, then a dash back into the CG. Wow, that sound really long, do you think you can manage this? And, I'll see if i can locate an Ice block sprite. Just incase you decide to do it. =]
Wait, so do you want me to have a never ending CG? or only a cg to one side then iceblock lock them back to other side then back into grab? or just CG across then dash back and start over?

EDIT: I found ice blocks.

A_man13

Smash Master
@Shogun: I don't have the pics still.

@Everyone: I may have to close my side of the shop for a bit. I started work in another forum, so I have an even longer workload that usual.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wait, so do you want me to have a never ending CG? or only a cg to one side then iceblock lock them back to other side then back into grab? or just CG across then dash back and start over?

EDIT: I found ice blocks.
Umm, CG all the way to the right, then back to the left half way into the lock then dash and regrab for the start again? Would that work.

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Hello again =)

Alrighty, since I am adding a secondary character, I needed a new sig and who else to make my sig other than A_man's shop =). Sorry if I am starting to annoy you guys in here and hopefully this will be my last request (If I manage to maintain a main). Here goes:

Maker: Anyone (Change due to A_man comment about getting more request at other site)

Renders:

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-7630

Style: Once again, like the drawn type except this time a diffrent background. Just one important detail, please dont make it look 3-D. Be creative =)

Text and Font: "Lone Shadow" and the font "Bonbon Bleu", only request here is that it be a little bigger than before

Once again sorry and thanks,

-LS-

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, if anyone wants to take it. I started business in another forum and got about 7 requests there already.

Roller

Smash Legend
A_man, I think we should realy change the name to A_man13 & Co.'s Shop for sigs and animations.

Seeing as there have been a good number of animation requests lately, and I think it would help attract people here.

Chaco: Is it ok if they go down the screen the first time doing that CG I showed you, then come back that half way with forward CG?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco: Is it ok if they go down the screen the first time doing that CG I showed you, then come back that half way with forward CG?
So your not doing the Ice lock, or you mean lock them for a few hits then continue the forward chain, instead of the dash?

Roller

Smash Legend
So your not doing the Ice lock, or you mean lock them for a few hits then continue the forward chain, instead of the dash?
At this point I AM doing the ice chain. What I am asking right now is,

the first time they cross the screen can they do the CG i showed you,

then coming back to the half way point do the forward CG.

THEN do Ice lock. then end with a dash back into the CG.

EDIT: I need your responce before I proceed.

2nd EDIT: I also need a vid of the ice lock. Can't find one.:(

mzink*

Smash Ace
Yea I think it would be cool if you put "animations" in your shop name

Chaco

Never Logs In
At this point I AM doing the ice chain. What I am asking right now is,

the first time they cross the screen can they do the CG i showed you,

then coming back to the half way point do the forward CG.

THEN do Ice lock. then end with a dash back into the CG.

EDIT: I need your responce before I proceed.

2nd EDIT: I also need a vid of the ice lock. Can't find one.:(
Alright thats cool, and I'll get you a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-nvR9x8tm-I&feature=related

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright thats cool, and I'll get you a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-nvR9x8tm-I&feature=related
K, I have to take about a 2 hour break to meet an obligation of mine in a little while.

However I have incredibly good news especially for Chaco. I just got word that my school will be closed tomorrow due to dangerously high temperatures. SO, if I don't finish by tomorrow then I will atleast be EXTREMELY close.

Chaco

Never Logs In
However I have incredibly good news, especially for Chaco. I just got word that my school will be closed tomorrow due to dangerously high temperatures. SO, if I don't finish by tomorrow then I will atleast be EXTREMELY close.
Awesome, so, did you watch the vid to know that the ice carries the other player? I was wondering if you knew that earlier when discussing the antics.

Top Bottom