• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
Awesome, so, did you watch the vid to know that the ice carries the other player? I was wondering if you knew that earlier when discussing the antics.
Ya, I thought it did but I wasn't positive.

that cg is too good but so hard
It actually isn't as hard as it looks (if you are refering to the one i animated). I practiced for about 5 minutes and was able to do it decently, though I am by no means a master of it. But one thing is for sure.

I respect the heck out of someone who has mastered the ICs and all their CGs.

Honestly, I consider them to be the character in the game with the most potential.

EDIT: Congrats on reaching apprentice NaPPy!:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can do all but the footstool chain, I mess it up badly. lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow, I was at my little event for 2 hours and there were only 2 posts... This thread is starting to progress at a...

normal rate!:laugh:

Back to work for me on that Ice Climbers sig.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, I was at my little event for 2 hours and there were only 2 posts... This thread is starting to progress at a...

normal rate!:laugh:

Back to work for me on that Ice Climbers sig.
Alright, oh and I noticed one thing, Rollerking, that the area is huge surrounding the Ics maybe smaller and longer.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, just making sure.

And I gotta sayI like how your sig beats up Ness. Kudos.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm sorry I haven't been as active here. I had stuff to do and all. I'll try and get those who need sigs done tonight...

Roller

Smash Legend
A_man, I think we should realy change the name to A_man13 & Co.'s Shop for sigs and animations.

Seeing as there have been a good number of animation requests lately, and I think it would help attract people here.
Just repeating It so that you see it A_man. There were some murmers of agreement from people on the thread.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, your doing good then. You work fast.
The trick is figuring out how to achieve the effect that you want. After that it is a piece of cake.:) (That is if making sure you have near pixel perfect precision and can do the same thing over and over again almost the exact same way every single time is your idea of a delicious treat. :laugh: )

Chaco

Never Logs In
The trick is figuring out how to achieve the effect that you want. After that it is a piece of cake.:) (That is if making sure you have near pixel perfect precision and can do the same thing over and over again almost the exact same way every single time is your idea of a delicious treat. :laugh: )
o.o;

10char

Roller

Smash Legend
Correct, so I have to ask is it fun to make?
LOL. That is a loaded question. Overall I would say that it is something entertaining and gives you a sence of accomplishment. Especially when you are challenging yourself and pushing your abilities. (which is what you are making me do. so thanks.:) )

At the very least it keeps me from going insane from only playing brawl all the time.:laugh:

napZzz

Smash Hero
EDIT: Congrats on reaching apprentice NaPPy! :)
omg your right yay! And I've been trying to do the ic's cg for a little while now and for some reason I just cant do it lol I can only popo bthrow to nana and then nana fthrow to popo. I can do the popo dthrow to nana fair sometimes. It just got too hard and I quit trying lol.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, Nappy. I've been buisy all day, so I haven't started your sig yet. I'll see if I can tonight.

Chaco

Never Logs In
omg your right yay! And I've been trying to do the ic's cg for a little while now and for some reason I just cant do it lol I can only popo bthrow to nana and then nana fthrow to popo. I can do the popo dthrow to nana fair sometimes. It just got too hard and I quit trying lol.
There is an easier way to do it, Popo Fthrow to Nana Fair. And I'm still working on footstool chains.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, Chaco. You have a decision to make and you need to choose carefully. I have two options for the forward throws the way that I see it now.

Option 1- I continue using the same sprites I am using but only do Fthrows into another Fthrow or a smash into an Fthrow (I think just Fthrow looks better here. It makes more of a difference in CGs from the last set, If I were to do the grab->Fsmash with nana/popo(whichever isn't grabbing)-> Fthrow it looks more similar to the last set just without the jump.

Option 2-I use different sprites to make the Fthrow->Fsmash->Fthrow CG look much better, but the sprites are clearly different.

your choice. I would personally go with option 1. just going from F-throw to F-throw switching grabs between nana/popo. I might be able to add in a few Dsmashes as well.

What do you think. (pick option 1, lol)

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
well i was gonnna start it after my 64 palms one (which will make me awesome)but seeing how aesome yours is i dont think i will considering how long animations take.
RollerKing, you can get this one.

Also i found aman's secret sig shop muhahaha
i have one too :) They asked for me cuz im awesome

Roller

Smash Legend
well i was gonnna start it after my 64 palms one (which will make me awesome)but seeing how aesome yours is i dont think i will considering how long animations take.
RollerKing, you can get this one.

Also i found aman's secret sig shop muhahaha
i have one too :) They asked for me cuz im awesome
I hope your other sig/animation exploits wont take too much time away from being able to do work here. With A_man taking on a higher workload we need all the help we can get.

Also, when do Grandeza and you get out of school?

Roller

Smash Legend
CRAP! Chaco. OK, If you go with option 1 from above I will have to improv the act of him hitting the ice block..On 2nd thought...That wont be very hard. I still say pick option 1. It looks better imho.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ok, Chaco. You have a decision to make and you need to choose carefully. I have two options for the forward throws the way that I see it now.

Option 1- I continue using the same sprites I am using but only do Fthrows into another Fthrow or a smash into an Fthrow (I think just Fthrow looks better here. It makes more of a difference in CGs from the last set, If I were to do the grab->Fsmash with nana/popo(whichever isn't grabbing)-> Fthrow it looks more similar to the last set just without the jump.

Option 2-I use different sprites to make the Fthrow->Fsmash->Fthrow CG look much better, but the sprites are clearly different.

your choice. I would personally go with option 1. just going from F-throw to F-throw switching grabs between nana/popo. I might be able to add in a few Dsmashes as well.

What do you think. (pick option 1, lol)
Umm, they're really aren't smashes unless its finishing, so clearly option 1.

Roller

Smash Legend
Umm, they're really aren't smashes unless its finishing, so clearly option 1.
Some combo videos show them Fthrow and hit them before the other grabs, just sayin. Option 1 is dandee with me.

Ick. I meant just when they hit them from the throw. I cant do that. I would have to do like their backwards throw forwards...or just alternating the Dthrow...That would work well.

What do you think? I vote for alternating Dthrow.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Some combo videos show them Fthrow and hit them before the other grabs, just sayin. Option 1 is dandee with me.

Ick. I meant just when they hit them from the throw. I cant do that. I would have to do like their backwards throw forwards...or just alternating the Dthrow...That would work well.

What do you think? I vote for alternating Dthrow.
Wow, this is turning into a project. alternating Dthrows seems like the best option with me, but for it you need to establish the space in between them. Look at a Dthrow chain, there is a reoccuring space.

Top Bottom