• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
oh ok cool, thanks. Did you make that Pikachy one?!?! It's great!
Ya, I did. However I had to slow down the CG in my sig. The Chain grabbing on the origional version is even better. Like I said, I'll show you some later today after I finish an EXTREMELY intricate Ice climbers animation I am working on.

Alright no problem then, I'll just wait for someone else...
Ya, sorry. I wish I could help you man.:(

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright that should be easier, and you can probably use a portion of an attack to make it look like them hitting ice blocks.

A_man13

Smash Master
@LoneShadow: I can add you to my list, but I'm going to be buisy for the rest of the day, so it may take a while.

@RollerKing: You've gotten good with the whole animation thing. I saw your work with Chaco's and I can't wait to see it done. By far the best animator on the site.

A_man13

Smash Master
I think I might have to close my side of the shop. I have about 7 requests at my new shop, like about 5 here, and the sig contest for a grand total of 14 sigs on my list :scared: . I think I have to, but what do you all think?

Roller

Smash Legend
I think I might have to close my side of the shop. I have about 7 requests at my new shop, like about 5 here, and the sig contest for a grand total of 14 sigs on my list :scared: . I think I have to, but what do you all think?
Hrm. Drop out of the contest (that's probably what I'm gonna have to do). Then I think what you should do is close requests for you untill you are finished with your current ones. Then keep your waiting list at each shop to 3 people, after that tell them they will have to wait to request.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's looking nice. I saw it a bit back and honestly it'll look good either way. I also accepted you for my second shop.

Chaco

Never Logs In
honestly, this IBL thing is taking FOREVER. If you just want CGing I could get it to you pretty darned fast, but with IBL this is still gonna take a while.
It's fine, I just don't want you using all your time on that one animation, but I think the IBL will add quality. =]

@A_Man: I would keep your side open if possible, due to the fact that its AMan and Co. And you should just limit your requests on both sides to 3 and 3.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
If you still have requesters here I don't think you should close it. I also agree with what rollerking said. Where else do you have shops?

napZzz

Smash Hero
you should finish mine and THEN close :)

Roller

Smash Legend
It's looking nice. I saw it a bit back and honestly it'll look good either way. I also accepted you for my second shop.
K, cool. I guess I'll do that then. But I think I am gonna hold myself to 1-2 requests on each at a time, especially for long intricate ones such as this.

Chaco. It really looks better with just CGing. The Iceblocks always look like they are going too fast or too slow no matter how many times I redo it to change distance between slides.

I think CGing is your best bet to get an amiable sig.

A_man13

Smash Master
No. I closed myself to new requesters. Everyone else is open. And I'm still doing the contest, but I'll tell you guys now you are all at the top of my list...

Chaco

Never Logs In
K, cool. I guess I'll do that then. But I think I am gonna hold myself to 1-2 requests on each at a time, especially for long intricate ones such as this.

Chaco. It really looks better with just CGing. The Iceblocks always look like they are going too fast or too slow no matter how many times I redo it to change distance between slides.

I think CGing is your best bet to get an amiable sig.
Alright, just CGing then

Roller

Smash Legend
AWESOME! It's so cool. Gotta update the sig.
Glad you like it. :)

That only took like 9 hours. :laugh:

EDIT: If you want to use both your sigs I suggest getting a sig rotator, so half the time one shows up and the other half the other does. And you could just make both the image sig and the animation sig Links to the shops that made them. That way you don't use any text like you had been. I do not require any credits or linking to the shop, though they are greatly appreciated.:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Glad you like it. :)

That only took like 9 hours. :laugh:

EDIT: If you want to use both your sigs I suggest getting a sig rotator, so half the time one shows up and the other half the other does. And you could just make both the image sig and the animation sig Links to the shops that made them. That way you don't use any text like you had been. I do not require any credits or linking to the shop, though they are greatly appreciated.:)
How do I get a sig rotator?

Chaco

Never Logs In
That is incredibly hard to follow! I couldn't follow it completely.

A_man13

Smash Master
You could ask Rollerking to make you a custom one. The quality of the sig goes down, but you can fit mine, Naybewon's, and the animation all in there.

@Frate: Thanks for the help. You are way better than I could hope to be.

Roller

Smash Legend
You could ask Rollerking to make you a custom one. The quality of the sig goes down, but you can fit mine, Naybewon's, and the animation all in there.
I could do that. However, if I were to then the ICs CG wouldn't be infinite which was the intent.

w/e. It's your choice Chaco. It would wind up looking like mine does now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I got a signature rotator, crap, forgot to add A_Man's sig. Gotta go redo this.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Rollerking: you should try to find some new backgrounds it would be cool if requesters had more to choose from. Your easily the best animator here or on the site in general.

Roller

Smash Legend
Rollerking: you should try to find some new backgrounds it would be cool if requesters had more to choose from. Your easily the best animator here or on the site in general.
I do actually have some other backgrounds I could use, I just like FD the best. I don't know if you saw the Ice climbers one I just did but that was borderless. (Those are a lot more confusing to make)

Grandeza

Smash Master
What do you guys think of this sig?

v1-

v2-

I may enter one of these in the sig wars so what do you guys think? be harsh. Also which one is better?

Roller

Smash Legend
ok the moment youve been waiting for...

my newest animation...

In which i might enter for sig wars...

starring neji hyuga and his 64 palms...

is finnaly complete...

and now...

i present you with...

The animation of 8 Tri Grams 64 Palms by PiSToLZ.

PiSToLZ: Great job man. I would have put an opponent in there getting the **** kicked out of him but without works fine. Only tiny thing I would work on for next time is to make sure your background doesn't move.

But overall awesome animation man.

Grandeza: V2. not bad at all.

Grandeza and PiSToLZ: What do you guys think of my ice climbers animation?

Top Bottom