• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
rolllerking thats awesome
you really think my animation is that good?
also should i use it for sig wars?
You definately did a much better job of making the character's movements more fluent. Not even close to being as choppy as anything else you've done.

Hrm, depends on what your other options are. I would work on doing another 2 or 3 so that you have more options. don't decide on which ones you are using untill the last second. keep acting as though the one you are working on is being entered.

EDIT: W00T rating is back up to 5 stars (had gone down to 4). It looks like one of our new animations, grandeza's sig, or all 3 combined had a favorable impact.

Roller

Smash Legend
I knew this was gonna happen...

So let me get this straight. A_man has too many sigs to do for 2 shops and sig wars, so he's closed.

PiSToLZ has too many (and one is RIDONCULOUSLY dificult) animations to do for a shop OTHER than this one, and 13 battle sequences, AND is entering sig wars.

Unicorn hasn't posted here in 2 days.

Grandeza is focusing the energy that he isn't putting into the rest of his school work into sigwars.

And I am joining a shop in another forum (either A_man's or PiSToL's (though I don't know if PiSToLZ would take me yet...)) And I am doing sig wars (and might have to drop out)...

This does not look good...

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
why wouldn't i take you?
the only possible reason i could think of is because im the animation designer and ppl wouldn/t like 2 animators in one shop or sumthing.

I would let you join
not now
after i finish my requests/animation projects/sigs/sig wars/banner
till then why dont you make your own temporary one?

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm down with anything. I finished my sig wars stuff and school is almost done so I don't think I can change my grade for the better or worse now...

Roller

Smash Legend
why wouldn't i take you?
the only possible reason i could think of is because im the animation designer and ppl wouldn/t like 2 animators in one shop or sumthing.

I would let you join
not now
after i finish my requests/animation projects/sigs/sig wars/banner
till then why dont you make your own temporary one?
Eh, I don't like having a whole shop to myself. It would get lonely really fast.

PROJECT UPDATE:

From now on when I am working on an animation if I have any setbacks, or major leaps forward, or start a new one, or finish one I will post about it in a PROJECT UPDATE. So...

I am just putting the finishing touches on my Snake vs Meta knight animation. It is pretty short, but I like it. Not nearly as complex as my last 2 but was much faster to make and is a nice fluid animation that I feel is very quaint.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
I knew this was gonna happen...

So let me get this straight. A_man has too many sigs to do for 2 shops and sig wars, so he's closed.

PiSToLZ has too many (and one is RIDONCULOUSLY dificult) animations to do for a shop OTHER than this one, and 13 battle sequences, AND is entering sig wars.

Unicorn hasn't posted here in 2 days.

Grandeza is focusing the energy that he isn't putting into the rest of his school work into sigwars.

And I am joining a shop in another forum (either A_man's or PiSToL's (though I don't know if PiSToLZ would take me yet...)) And I am doing sig wars (and might have to drop out)...

This does not look good...
yea sorry, i have had finals and a huge project, but after tomorow i should be on a lot more
also, because i dont want to sift through the pages i missed, did i get any requests?

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been on. I got buisy with my sisters B-Day and was doing work all day. I need to get going. But since DoomDragon extended the contest...

Roller

Smash Legend
yea sorry, i have had finals and a huge project, but after tomorow i should be on a lot more
also, because i dont want to sift through the pages i missed, did i get any requests?
Dude, you gotta look back a few pages and see my Ice climbers animation for Chaco. It is UBER BEASTLY!

I don't believe that you had any requests, though I think lone wolf made a "for anyone" request that hasn't been claimed yet.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you gotta look back a few pages and see my Ice climbers animation for Chaco. It is UBER BEASTLY!

I don't believe that you had any requests, though I think lone wolf made a "for anyone" request that hasn't been claimed yet.
omg, i did, that is sooooo kick ***,
your animation skills are crazy
also, who else in the shop uses guild inn,
just wondering

Roller

Smash Legend
omg, i did, that is sooooo kick ***,
your animation skills are crazy
also, who else in the shop uses guild inn,
just wondering
Thanks dude.

What is guild inn?

EDIT:

PROJECT UPDATE:

I have completed my Metaknight Vs Snake video. Not nearly as intricate as the ice climbers animation, but then again...what is?

I still like it.

What do you guys think? This was just a quick animation I made for a friend.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
that is sweet, my one thing, is mk does not swing his sword fast enough, it looks like it is in slow mo when he does

Chaco

Never Logs In
Pistolz you need to fix the bordering on your GIF. It's outta whack.

Roller

Smash Legend
Pistolz you need to fix the bordering on your GIF. It's outta whack.
Love your new Avvi.:)

FF7 FTW!

OK, I'm gonna make my rules post now, then I'll transfer it over to the other boards as well. (though I still haven't decided which shop yet...)

Do any of you particularly want me in your shop? Like not just would be happy to have me but literaly have a desire for me to join?

Roller

Smash Legend
RollerKing, what program are you using to make animations?
LOL. You like mine? Gimp, same as PiSToLZ. It actually isn't hard to learn. I only started a week ago. lol. And I suck with computer programs and art. Feel free to post here asking any questions you may have. (if you are anything like me then you will have plenty). Look on youtube for a gimp gif making tutorial to get your bearings. I'll post a good one here when I find it. I strongly encourage you to try this out. The animations take a while to do but they are fun to make. Especially when you are working on something cool like my ice climbers animation. You also need a "sprite sheet" of the characters and background that you want to use. Just go on google images and type in "character that you want" sprite sheet. You will see a ton. You take the images from there. Hope I was of some help. Once again, I encourage you to try this and feel free to ask myself or any other animators here (like PiSToLZ or Unicorn) any questions if and when one arises. Like I said start with a tutorial video on youtube though. Oh ya, Gimp is free to download.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i am pretty sure that he uses gimp as well

its a sweet way to start graphics, but i am currently thinking about upgrading to cs2 or some older version of photoshop, that is, if i can get my parents to get me it, because, i want to buy guitar hero...

Roller

Smash Legend
@A_man:
OK, I made my post for my section of the shop. Do you just want me to post it? or post it on my post on the first page even though it is far down? or my post on the second page which is at the top of the page (would probably be best since you will be linking to a page, the higher up on the page the better.

EDIT: My rules/examples post is the first one on page 2.

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh GIMP is being ******** on my computer. Every time I click File whatever save, copy, paste, ect is dies...

It was actually starting to look nice except the whole "I cant render an image" lol...any advice?

Roller

Smash Legend
Ahhh GIMP is being ******** on my computer. Every time I click File whatever save, copy, paste, ect is dies...

It was actually starting to look nice except the whole "I cant render an image" lol...any advice?
@Loneshadow: Sorry, I was not expecting a problem like that. however, try using the tools straight from the palet on the left instead of using file->..... for all the functions. Then try just using Ctrl+S to save. If that doesn't work then I have no idea what to tell you, maybe try reinstalling it, but I get the feeling it might be a problem with your computer.

@A_man: Link to my post at the begining of page 2 in your first post and add me to the list of people you have who do animations (and put me first on that if you don't mind)

Roller

Smash Legend
hrm, 4 I guess. You use the swirls too often in your sigs though, you should try to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.

Also, I've decided that if you realy want me in your shop I will join yours. It makes more sence to just have primarily an animation shop then combine one animator and one normal sig maker.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
v2 is best, but i dont love the texture behind her,
maybe try turning the backround black and white

Top Bottom