• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
rollerking-im both so we would specialize in animations but still make sigs
and besides aman i have the most popular shop on the site.

So yes or no?

And If yes I think we should restart the thread so we could have the first 2 posts for rules examples etc...

The thread is still small enough to do that without taking much out. imho.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
so, are we going to create a new group sig shop there?
i joined, so...
i guess ill make a gallery and say that i work with you 3

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, man I'm about to fall like a lump in bed. I'll add rollerking's intro, check BCF, and go to bed. I'll see if I can't at least get everyone who requested here done (thanks to doomdragon) tomorow. Man, I have so much to do, but I'd rather be saying that than I'm not buisy...

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, excuse the double post. Edited the intro, so next time you are on, post something on the top of your intro post in 7 font size. Just to seee if it works...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
sounds good to me
AND ITS FINALLY MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
well, the last day have to do anything, two finals today (1/2 day)
then sitting through 2 parties tomorow, and im DONE!!!!

A_man13

Smash Master
FEZZY!!!!

Hey, Nappy, I'm sorry I haven't started yours yet. A lots been going on and I haven't had as much time to do stuff like this. I also can't find the original request...

Roller

Smash Legend
Fezzy! Yay!

@A_man, That pika sig is nothing like I thought it would be...

It's about 1000 times better! Nice work!

I'll add it to my custom sig rotator later today.

So, when we gonna do this new shop opening? Once PiSToLZ and Grandeza get here I suppose. And unicorn, if he isn't on right now...

Roller

Smash Legend
What are you guys up to? Opening another new shop? O_O
Ya in a different forum.

so far along with some other random guy.
Dude, our shop should make a clan!

A_man & co.

or some other name, since it doesn't always have to involve A_man's name. However that would work because of the name of the shop. Of course we could change the name of the shop to the clan name...

A_man13

Smash Master
I getcha. I'll make something new.

I'm sorry for my inactivity. I'm watching my brother and sister. Right now I'd love to open that shop, but unfortunetly I still have requests...

Roller

Smash Legend
I getcha. I'll make something new.

I'm sorry for my inactivity. I'm watching my brother and sister. Right now I'd love to open that shop, but unfortunetly I still have requests...

Just carry them over to the new shop...

And I'm pretty sure doom was just joking because he thought it was realy good. You should definately use it.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah, and I'm glad you like it. If you remember my TLink sig from a while back...

It was made using a very similar technique as the above. And if DoomDragon wasn't being serious, I should use it. How do you know he liked it?

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, and I'm glad you like it. If you remember my TLink sig from a while back...

It was made using a very similar technique as the above. And if DoomDragon wasn't being serious, I should use it. How do you know he liked it?
It seemed like pretty clear sarcasm to me. He was just sayin, "o, you don't want to use that lol." the same way a friend you were competing with would joke about it when they think yours is better. I could be wrong...But I doubt I am.

Besides, I asked him right from the begining if we could use pokemon and he said yes...so ya.

EDIT: How do you guys feel about the whole clan idea I posted a couple of posts back?

Top Bottom